Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 23   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2019 Fred & Yrma - NEWS & EVENTS  (Read 63187 times)
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #270 on: June 12, 2019, 05:34:33 AM »

Heh. The crooked smiles and crooked bowties on on the heir and heir heir are hilarious!

they all look frumpy  Dead

G Smiley

I agree.

Hug Star

G Hug

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Kristallinchen

Huge Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #271 on: June 12, 2019, 07:07:13 AM »

Sorry to bash a child, but that look on Josie's face. Isabella is growing into her looks and is becoming a lovely young lady.

I don't think you're bashing her, but merely stating a fact. Josie is that an age were her antics are not funny anymore.
Hester
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #272 on: June 12, 2019, 10:11:31 AM »

Sorry to bash a child, but that look on Josie's face. Isabella is growing into her looks and is becoming a lovely young lady.

I don't think you're bashing her, but merely stating a fact. Josie is that an age were her antics are not funny anymore.

Christian sure drew the short straw on the genetic mix!
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #273 on: June 12, 2019, 10:13:40 AM »

Christian sure drew the short straw on the genetic mix!

In the current state I think Vincent had most of the luck in the genetic mix competition. Isabella second... And I think IMO Christian ends up before his youngest sister Josephine. She has pulled the shortest straw, based on her looks and behavior.
Countess of Cows

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #274 on: June 12, 2019, 04:59:22 PM »

Josie is that an age were her antics are not funny anymore.

I've never found any of her antics funny, IMO either she's the worst brat I've ever seen or she has serious developmental problems.  JMO she's her mother made over, only more so because she's been indulged and has no discipline.  Yes she's a child, but she works my last nerve, always has and I suspect always will.

I think Isabella is lovely, she's always reminded me of the Romanov girls.  She seems a sweet spirit, I think she takes after her father and is sensitive.  Vinny totally won the genetic sweepstakes. 

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
Flanagan

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #275 on: June 12, 2019, 06:02:32 PM »

I've never found any of her antics funny, IMO either she's the worst brat I've ever seen or she has serious developmental problems.  JMO she's her mother made over, only more so because she's been indulged and has no discipline.  Yes she's a child, but she works my last nerve, always has and I suspect always will.

I think Isabella is lovely, she's always reminded me of the Romanov girls.  She seems a sweet spirit, I think she takes after her father and is sensitive.  Vinny totally won the genetic sweepstakes. 

Thank you, C of C, for summing up so well my feelings too   Star
Kristallinchen

Huge Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #276 on: June 12, 2019, 11:01:35 PM »

Thank you, C of C, for summing up so well my feelings too   Star

I always wonder how Vincent managed to stay so normal in this family.
Royal Me!

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #277 on: June 13, 2019, 10:51:14 PM »

This dress might have looked better on Isabella than the one she wore.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #278 on: June 13, 2019, 11:31:01 PM »

Perhaps that dress already ended up at Haberdash...
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #279 on: June 14, 2019, 07:46:33 AM »

snap!!!!!!!!!!  Star

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #280 on: June 14, 2019, 10:47:43 AM »

snap!!!!!!!!!!  Star

G Smiley

Beer
Hermione

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #281 on: June 14, 2019, 08:20:23 PM »

That was at the 2008 Olympics in Beijing. Mary looked her best then.
Hester
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #282 on: June 15, 2019, 10:53:55 AM »

Grandfather Donaldson surprises at Royal Run: Lucky grandchildren
Crown Princess Mary's father John Donaldson looked interested as his son-in-law, Crown Prince Frederik, set up at the castle square and gave the High Five to many of the runners in the family heat that approached the finish line.

Also Crown Princess Mary's big sister, Patricia Bailey, is visiting Denmark right now and was among the spectators at the castle square.

After completing the One Mile race of 1609 meters, Prince Christian, Princess Isabella and the twins Prince Vincent and Princess Josephine also went with their father to the blockage and greeted many of the members of the family heat.

John Donaldson AKA Papa Half Mast at what, 70-odd,  has much, much worse posture than Prince Philiip at 98 years old! He's so stooped and saggy and paunchy.
anastasia beaverhausen

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #283 on: June 15, 2019, 02:28:29 PM »

Grandfather Donaldson surprises at Royal Run: Lucky grandchildren
Crown Princess Mary's father John Donaldson looked interested as his son-in-law, Crown Prince Frederik, set up at the castle square and gave the High Five to many of the runners in the family heat that approached the finish line.

Also Crown Princess Mary's big sister, Patricia Bailey, is visiting Denmark right now and was among the spectators at the castle square.

After completing the One Mile race of 1609 meters, Prince Christian, Princess Isabella and the twins Prince Vincent and Princess Josephine also went with their father to the blockage and greeted many of the members of the family heat.

John Donaldson AKA Papa Half Mast at what, 70-odd,  has much, much worse posture than Prince Philiip at 98 years old! He's so stooped and saggy and paunchy.

I agree.  He looks much older than 70-ish. I wonder if he has osteoporosis?
lynda

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #284 on: June 15, 2019, 03:59:23 PM »

Mary's sister and father are with her in Denmark......is step-mummy and brother in law also with them?
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 23   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: