Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 40   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2019 Fred & Yrma - NEWS & EVENTS  (Read 132532 times)
Eve

Medium Member

Estonia Estonia

Ignore
« Reply #420 on: October 11, 2019, 08:29:21 AM »

Okay, call me weird, but I like Mary's hair, and the color of her jumpsuit but not the pants. Flowy skirt would have looked better.
Fred looks good with the glasses. Makes him look smarter, even though they are due to his presbyopia. And what's going on with royal man and their beards? Men's shaving products produces will go bancrupt if they keep this trend up for longer!
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #421 on: October 11, 2019, 08:47:53 AM »

Okay, call me weird, but I like Mary's hair, and the color of her jumpsuit but not the pants. Flowy skirt would have looked better.
Fred looks good with the glasses. Makes him look smarter, even though they are due to his presbyopia. And what's going on with royal man and their beards? Men's shaving products produces will go bancrupt if they keep this trend up for longer!

Fred is one of those, who should never grow a beard. He looks like a lazy drunkard with it.
leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #422 on: October 11, 2019, 08:57:13 AM »

Fred is one of those, who should never grow a beard. He looks like a lazy drunkard with it.

So his outside reflects his inside.
onar

Gigantic Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #423 on: October 11, 2019, 01:01:16 PM »

To me, it seems that Fred went back to his miserable self.
I like Mary's jumpsuit, althought I don't think it particularly flatters her and I like her hair but she looked way better in Paris.

Kemenate

Mini Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #424 on: October 11, 2019, 02:43:12 PM »

She looks great,the colors are flattering.
KimmySue

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #425 on: October 11, 2019, 05:20:41 PM »

i don't mind beards (hubby and son both have them) but Fred's looks scruffy. Some men a beard helps and others just look homeless--Fred being in the latter. It doesn't help that Fred's eyes always have the look that he is drugged or hungover.
Duchess of Suffolk

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #426 on: October 12, 2019, 09:41:21 PM »

C40 World Mayors Summit dinner

Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #427 on: October 13, 2019, 08:08:06 PM »

That outfit does nothing for her
Royal Me!

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #428 on: October 13, 2019, 08:52:22 PM »

It's pukey.
MarieQueenie

Warned
Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #429 on: October 15, 2019, 07:06:18 AM »

It makes sense if Marge and Fred are planning another trip together. Someone has to be in charge...
Good observation!
I am a little surprised though that Mary takes only now this responsibility and not sooner, concidering that she and Fred are married for more than a decade.
Also, in the pics above and in the pics from the opening of the parliament, Marge seemed to be warm towards Mary and we hadn't seen it for a long time. Marge is usually typically kind and not warm - imo, so in addition with the normal interaction Mary and Fred had the same day I'm thinking that maybe something has changed and they decided to act like mature people. I know that Mary has so many issues with herself but she gets the job done and she is there while Fred could be missing for months or could be looking off in events. IMO Marge should give them more work to do, she should push them because Fred looks anything but ready to take over the throne. He better be prepared while his mother is alive because the transition will be hard and difficult, so he needs all the help he can get.

ITA, I like many of yours posts onar.  Star for you
onar

Gigantic Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #430 on: October 15, 2019, 11:15:47 AM »

It makes sense if Marge and Fred are planning another trip together. Someone has to be in charge...
Good observation!
I am a little surprised though that Mary takes only now this responsibility and not sooner, concidering that she and Fred are married for more than a decade.
Also, in the pics above and in the pics from the opening of the parliament, Marge seemed to be warm towards Mary and we hadn't seen it for a long time. Marge is usually typically kind and not warm - imo, so in addition with the normal interaction Mary and Fred had the same day I'm thinking that maybe something has changed and they decided to act like mature people. I know that Mary has so many issues with herself but she gets the job done and she is there while Fred could be missing for months or could be looking off in events. IMO Marge should give them more work to do, she should push them because Fred looks anything but ready to take over the throne. He better be prepared while his mother is alive because the transition will be hard and difficult, so he needs all the help he can get.

ITA, I like many of yours posts onar.  Star for you
Thank you so much!!!!
 Star to you as well!

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #431 on: October 25, 2019, 09:37:24 PM »

October 24
The Derf's attended the American Chamber of Commerce's 20th Anniversary Gala at Moltkes Mansion in Copenhagen.
The American Chamber of Commerce in Denmark is part of the global AmCham network and is accredited by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce. An independent jury has selected Amgen as the AmChamís 2019 Foreign Company of the Year.

fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #432 on: October 25, 2019, 09:40:33 PM »

Quite like that dress on her. (minus the sliver shoes)

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #433 on: October 25, 2019, 10:28:41 PM »

Quite like that dress on her. (minus the sliver shoes)

I like the dress too.
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #434 on: October 26, 2019, 09:54:19 AM »

The woman on Fredís left is very pretty.
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 40   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: