Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2019 Fred & Yrma - NEWS & EVENTS  (Read 111403 times)
Lille

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #540 on: November 26, 2019, 08:40:55 AM »

I like the dress on her. Lovely colour and I like velvet for winter months.
Hester
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #541 on: November 26, 2019, 10:01:25 AM »

I don't think ANYONE can carry off maroon velour at the neck (a skirt may be OK) no matter how skinny they are. And it's one of those fabrics that looks better on blondes.
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #542 on: November 26, 2019, 10:46:08 AM »

The colour is really good for the time and Mares. However when looking at her, she always reminds me of Vanessa.

Noooo  Laugh bounce I always thought Vanessa was so pretty. Mares, not so much.

The red dress reminds me of that gorgeous red velvet dress she wore many many years ago for the Nytårskur and that she had altered into a much less nicer dress.

onar

Gigantic Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #543 on: November 26, 2019, 11:08:10 AM »

I like the dress on Mary although I would prefer it without the bell in the sleeves. I especially like hat I still see a proximity among Fred and Mary, for the sake of their children.

Kristallinchen

Gigantic Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #544 on: November 26, 2019, 11:17:07 AM »

The colour is really good for the time and Mares. However when looking at her, she always reminds me of Vanessa.

The red dress reminds me of that gorgeous red velvet dress she wore many many years ago for the Nytårskur and that she had altered into a much less nicer dress.

Ha, ha, yes, you're right. However they're very similar in snatching their princes and kind of hypnotize them.
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #545 on: November 26, 2019, 11:59:51 AM »

Ha, ha, yes, you're right. However they're very similar in snatching their princes and kind of hypnotize them.

True Wink And then later revealing that they weren’t nearly as nice people and they pretended to be.

fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #546 on: November 26, 2019, 12:29:27 PM »

I wonder whether Mary the Champion of Women’s Reproductive Rights is aware that Poland is legislating for the frozen embryos of single women to be stolen by the state and given to infertile married couples...
What!!! That’s crazy
Well that is not entirely correct. The destruction/killing of viable embryos is prohibited. Couples who have finished their fertility treatment, yet still have embryos left can choose to freeze these for up to 20 years during which they can use those for their own Family creation. After that time the state has the right to donate those embryos to other couples. Couples can however choose to donate any embryos outright.
Since fertility treatment it still not open to single women and homosexual couples, there is no such thing as "frozen embryos of single women".
And going into the treatment the couples know what will happen to embryos they do not need any more.
Such a state mandated donation is strictly anonymous, however the documents will be kept for 90 years.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #547 on: November 26, 2019, 06:33:03 PM »

The colour is nice and very appropriate for the time of year but the hair is still a struggle.

I can’t get past the smirk and the potato face that is the sad result of   unfortunate genetics and too many injections.
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: