What I am surprised about: Do they realize that their job is to promote Denmark, not Switzerland? That whole thing is giving the message "Denmark is boring, Switzerland is where the fun is". Problems:
(1) They don't even make an attempt to explain what they are doing there. Is sking the focus? Being out of the country? Improving
French? Meeting people? Getting away from it all?
(2) Where is the benefit for the children? - it is equally strange like MM and Hakoon taking their kids out of school to go travelling the
world with them - during the school year.
(3) Having fun in Switzerland kind of gives off the message "we had more fun here than in Denmark" If you look at EII for example: it is
Windsor, Sandringham and Balmoral. She stays in her country and promotes it.
(4) Christian at the age of 14 should be prepared academically. Academically that school is not doing good at all. Plus: all four kids wore
jackets with the name of the school. Basically they were doing a free advert ... Why? And isn't that problematic?
(5) Daisy will be 80 soon. It seems unfair leaving her and her sister (similar advanced in age) with all the workload behind.
(6) Owning that chalet they are not supposed to own. Coming up with silly excuses.
Does booking your kids into a Swiss school for a few weeks qualify you for Swiss tax haven grifting?