Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2019 Daisy - NEWS & EVENTS  (Read 14421 times)
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2019, 06:51:15 PM »

What is up with Fred? He seems so animated. Mares is not amused by her hubs at all.

floppy frodo has a new blonde toy to play with  Icecream

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Future Crayon

Ginormous Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2019, 07:54:47 PM »

March 31
Daisy and Yrma attended the Home Guard’s 70th anniversary held at the Home Guard School.
The Home Guard’s 70th anniversary was celebrated with a parade at Nymindegab Camp in Norre Nebel, Denmark where the Home Guard School is located. Yrma has just been appointed captain of the Home Guard at the 70th anniversary at Nymindegab. The Home Guard is a volunteer military organization. Nearly 15 percent of all volunteer soldiers are women.

Mosh seems to do more military stuff than useless Fred. Where is he, anyway? Still recovering from the three short events he attended in Argentina?

Kate kills trees, pass it on
fruela

Small Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2019, 08:12:39 PM »

March 31
Daisy and Yrma attended the Home Guard’s 70th anniversary held at the Home Guard School.
The Home Guard’s 70th anniversary was celebrated with a parade at Nymindegab Camp in Norre Nebel, Denmark where the Home Guard School is located. Yrma has just been appointed captain of the Home Guard at the 70th anniversary at Nymindegab. The Home Guard is a volunteer military organization. Nearly 15 percent of all volunteer soldiers are women.

Mosh seems to do more military stuff than useless Fred. Where is he, anyway? Still recovering from the three short events he attended in Argentina?
Either she works harder or his pictures don't make it to the papers.
Royal Me!

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2019, 05:39:28 AM »

What has Mary done with and for the Home Guard to be appointed or promoted to Captain??!!   Thinking
Margaret

Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2019, 06:09:22 AM »

What has Mary done with and for the Home Guard to be appointed or promoted to Captain??!!   Thinking

What does any royal do to receive such appointments? 

As for her smirk, I don't blame her.  It's a smirk-worthy occasion.  She looks damn fine in that uniform, which comes complete with sword.  Royals get to play great dress-up games.
Royal Me!

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2019, 07:06:12 AM »

A rhetorical question.
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2019, 09:22:33 AM »

As for her smirk, I don't blame her.  It's a smirk-worthy occasion.  She looks damn fine in that uniform, which comes complete with sword.  Royals get to play great dress-up games.
She does, doesn't she? I mean she should really wear more camouflage, it suits her so nicely...

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
leatherface

Huge Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2019, 11:45:45 AM »

She does, doesn't she? I mean she should really wear more camouflage, it suits her so nicely...

Laughing

Fairy for the win!
SvenskaSarah

Small Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2019, 03:26:52 PM »

That smirk reminds me a lot of Cersei Lannister.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: April 10, 2019, 05:38:28 PM »

April 04
Daisy participated in the Akademiraadets Foundation at Charlottenborg in Copenhagen.
The Akademiraadets Foundation has been held every year in March since 1754 to mark Frederik 5.'s birthday on March 31st.

« Last Edit: April 10, 2019, 06:00:09 PM by PeDe » Logged

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: April 10, 2019, 05:40:42 PM »

April 09
Daisy attended Rungstedlund Award 2019 ceremony held at Karen Blixen Museum in Rungsted.
The Rungstedlund Award is annually presented to a person who has made a notable contribution in an area related to Karen Blixen. The Rungstedlund Award is an award of honor and was established by the Rungstedlund Foundation (Rungstedlundfonden) in 1991. The 2019 Rungstedlund Prize was presented to the director Lars von Trier. Daisy is the Patron of the Rungstedlund Foundation. Baroness Karen Christenze von Blixen-Finecke (1885 - 1962) was a Danish author who wrote works in Danish and English.

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: April 10, 2019, 06:31:37 PM »

April 10
Daisy & Yrma attend the inauguration of the Panda plant
The new panda plant will house two pandas, which the Queen received as a gift from China's President at the state visit in 2012.
Crown Princess Mary has agreed to become a patron of the zoo in Copenhagen, which has previously been heard by Prince Henrik. Prince Henry was the garden protector from 1972 until his death. Before Prince Henrik it was King Frederik 9, who was the patron of the Zoo, which was founded in 1859 and is one of Europe's oldest zoos.

Kristallinchen

Gigantic Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: April 10, 2019, 06:32:46 PM »

April 10
The new panda plant will house two pandas, which the Queen received as a gift from China's President at the state visit in 2012.
Crown Princess Mary has agreed to become a patron of the zoo in Copenhagen, which has previously been heard by Prince Henrik. Prince Henry was the garden protector from 1972 until his death. Before Prince Henrik it was King Frederik 9, who was the patron of the Zoo, which was founded in 1859 and is one of Europe's oldest zoos.

The poor animals. Crap
karma chamelion

Large Member

Harry 'Hotspur' Percy

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: April 10, 2019, 06:42:23 PM »

April 10

I have to wonder if Mares thought they said Prada Plant instead of Panda Plant when they gave her the patronage Spiteful

The poor animals. Crap

Star If they hope for them to reproduce I hope Madame stays far, far away from them.

"The pen is mightier than the sword" - Edward Bulwer-Lytton
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: April 10, 2019, 06:43:15 PM »

April 10

I have to wonder if Mares thought they said Prada Plant instead of Panda Plant when they gave her the patronage Spiteful

Laugh bounce  Star

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: