Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2019 Daisy - NEWS & EVENTS  (Read 28264 times)
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Denmark Denmark

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: August 18, 2019, 10:13:05 PM »

'I don't want to predict an outcome,' Kudlow told Fox News Sunday. 'I'm just saying, the president, who knows a thing or two about buying real estate, wants to take a look at a Greenland purchase.'

To look at Greenland as REAL ESTATE ... in what parallel universe do they live?

Apparently one where they donít realise that itís a country.

Iím so seriously offended by this. And Iím not even from Greenland.

Me too, Harley, and I'm neither Danish, or a Greenland native.

This shit is the last straw...if people in the US do not recognize right now that there is something clinically wrong with him...then I have no hope.

They wonít, sadly. After all the stuff heís already said and done, and heís still president.

I hope our politicians and our Queen make him feel every bit like the ass he is for even thinking about stuff like this. Buying Greenland. Honesly!

Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

proud moron thx Scooby Doo

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: August 18, 2019, 11:18:23 PM »

It's being treated like a joke considering how outrageous and stupid he is - even people I know who are Trump supporters are very confused by it. I think it is him being an asshole who doesn't think ever, certainly not before he speaks, considering the world is sadly his stage...

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
kpzra

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: August 19, 2019, 04:23:04 AM »

For a board that doesn't allow politics it sure seems to come up a lot.
Elissa

Most Exalted Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: August 19, 2019, 07:39:23 AM »

Is the visit potponed or cancelled ?

https://jyllands-posten.d...anmark-jeg-kommer-maaske/
"I don't necessarily certainly go there. Maybe I do. We go to Poland, and then maybe we go to Denmark, says Donald Trump."

Countess of Cows

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: August 21, 2019, 03:02:17 AM »

https://www.dailymail.co....ng-Denmark-Greenland.html

I'm  just going to set this down here, step away and try to ignore the sheer stupidity of dt.  It's a shame Daisy doesn't just cancel the whole thing.

Donald Trump has cancelled his upcoming meeting with Denmark's Prime Minister Mette Frederiksen after she refused to talk about potentially selling Greenland

Diplomacy by tweet, we're all doomed  Cry

"based on Prime Minister Mette Frederiksenís comments, that she would have no interest in discussing the purchase of Greenland, I will be postponing our meeting scheduled in two weeks for another time.  The Prime Minister was able to save a great deal of expense and effort for both the United States and Denmark by being so direct. I thank her for that and look forward to rescheduling sometime in the future!' he added. " he tweeted.

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: August 21, 2019, 04:43:56 AM »

What an idiot.

karma chamelion

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: August 21, 2019, 05:14:27 AM »

I'm truly concerned for the entire world.

« Last Edit: August 21, 2019, 05:19:30 AM by karma chamelion » Logged
Curtains

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: August 21, 2019, 05:24:33 AM »

May I apologize again about the President?

"Some of it's magic, and some of it's tragic: but I had a good life, all the way." - Jimmy Buffet, America's premiere poet
Princess MS

Warned
Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: August 21, 2019, 06:05:45 AM »

https://www.dailymail.co....ng-Denmark-Greenland.html

I'm  just going to set this down here, step away and try to ignore the sheer stupidity of dt.  It's a shame Daisy doesn't just cancel the whole thing.

Donald Trump has cancelled his upcoming meeting with Denmark's Prime Minister Mette Frederiksen after she refused to talk about potentially selling Greenland

Diplomacy by tweet, we're all doomed  Cry

"based on Prime Minister Mette Frederiksenís comments, that she would have no interest in discussing the purchase of Greenland, I will be postponing our meeting scheduled in two weeks for another time.  The Prime Minister was able to save a great deal of expense and effort for both the United States and Denmark by being so direct. I thank her for that and look forward to rescheduling sometime in the future!' he added. " he tweeted.

Looks like plain speaking and a "no" works well ........
Elissa

Most Exalted Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: August 21, 2019, 07:33:24 AM »

the whole visit is cancelled...though still no confirmation from Denmark at this time

BREAKING: White House says that "at this time" the entire visit to Denmark, which also included a state visit at the invitation of the Queen of Denmark, "is canceled."

https://twitter.com/NBCNe...tatus/1163973384897736707

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: August 21, 2019, 10:24:31 AM »

the whole visit is cancelled...though still no confirmation from Denmark at this time

BREAKING: White House says that "at this time" the entire visit to Denmark, which also included a state visit at the invitation of the Queen of Denmark, "is canceled."

https://twitter.com/NBCNe...tatus/1163973384897736707

I was just told about it by a colleague, according to him it was hilarious. Apparently Trump was more serious about Greenland then we thought. Wink
ralf103

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: August 21, 2019, 11:28:47 AM »

The Danish royal court (rather diplomatically) called t a surprise and pointed out "this has never happened before"

Pretty rude and I hope Trump doesn't think he can just dictate another state visit when he chooses to calm down from his tantrum.

Nono
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Denmark Denmark

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #87 on: August 21, 2019, 12:08:43 PM »

The Danish royal court (rather diplomatically) called t a surprise and pointed out "this has never happened before"

Pretty rude and I hope Trump doesn't think he can just dictate another state visit when he chooses to calm down from his tantrum.

Nono

🤷‍♀️ To be honest, we were more offended by him thinking he could buy Greenland than by him having a tantrum and then staying away. The last part was almost to be expected. Spoiled brats and toddlers who donít get their way and discover they donít get to dictate how the world is run tend to react that way. And so does Trump.

So, on behalf of Denmark: Meh.

Princess MS

Warned
Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #88 on: August 21, 2019, 12:48:25 PM »

Nono

🤷‍♀️ To be honest, we were more offended by him thinking he could buy Greenland than by him having a tantrum and then staying away. The last part was almost to be expected. Spoiled brats and toddlers who donít get their way and discover they donít get to dictate how the world is run tend to react that way. And so does Trump.

So, on behalf of Denmark: Meh.

He is supposed to be coming here .... not sure what he might want ? 😂 Perhaps we can suggest we don't speak American Swamp .....🐊
Curtains

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: August 21, 2019, 01:03:30 PM »

My husband and I have just agreed to spend Christmas in Denmark.  Simply because your PM politely declined our cartoon presidentís half-assed ďofferĒ.

See you all there!

(PS - laugh away and please post the memes on this).

(PPS - Daisy must be terribly relieved.)

"Some of it's magic, and some of it's tragic: but I had a good life, all the way." - Jimmy Buffet, America's premiere poet
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: