Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2019 Daisy - NEWS & EVENTS  (Read 19391 times)
Kristallinchen

Gigantic Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #120 on: October 01, 2019, 07:04:10 AM »

September 29
Daisy attended the opening of M3 Cityringen metro line in Copenhagen and Frederiksberg Municipality.
The City of Copenhagen and Frederiksberg Municipality celebrated the opening of the 15.5 kilometer metro line with music and entertainment at Solbjerg Plads and City Hall Square respectively. The new line has been underway since the summer of 2011 and is a supplement to the two existing metro lines in Copenhagen. The new line will link 17 new underground stations with the existing ones.

She should get to keep that podium  Grin

Definitely. Jumping
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #121 on: October 01, 2019, 10:38:36 AM »

Daisy gave an interview to Swedish Expressen. She talked among other things about abdication (she won't abdicate unless she becomes seriously ill), the climate issue and feeling like she is a bad grandmother  Cute

https://www.expressen.se/...-jag-ar-ingen-bra-farmor/
chocolate_angel

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #122 on: October 01, 2019, 05:05:14 PM »

Daisy attended the official opening of the new working year of the Danish Parliament (Folketing) at Christiansborg Palace.
Nice purple colour of her outfit - she looks stunning 

https://www.newmyroyals.c...-attended-opening-of.html
Duchess of Suffolk

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #123 on: October 10, 2019, 12:52:30 AM »

October 8

H.M. The Queen receives the President of Italy for lunch

periwinkle

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #124 on: October 10, 2019, 03:42:07 AM »

Why is Marge wearing black? That seems rare to see one of these born royal ladies in black and not at a funeral I thought it wasn't done. Don't get me wrong I think she looks good here.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #125 on: October 30, 2019, 05:55:21 PM »

October 29
Daisy, accompanied by the Derf's, hosted a concert a dinner in the Dome Hall at Fredensborg Castle for representatives of the unity of the Realm.
Throughout the years, Daisy & Henrik have held concerts at Fredensborg Palace to which various groups from society have been invited. This year, she invited people, who make significant contributions to the unity of the Realm between Greenland, the Faroes and Denmark.

fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #126 on: November 02, 2019, 10:02:47 PM »

Both ladies wore very nice dresses, I would have liked Daisy's dress to be a little more ..high cut, but it is a lovely shade for her...

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Duchess of Suffolk

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #127 on: November 08, 2019, 05:03:00 PM »

November 8th

H.M. The Queen was present at the opening of the special exhibition "Germany" at the National Museum in Copenhagen.

The exhibition presents a diverse collection of items that tell the story of Germany, including the many political and cultural changes the country has undergone.

The exhibition opens on the occasion of the Danish-German Cultural Friendship Year 2020, where there will be an ongoing exchange of Danish and German culture between the two countries. The friendship year is marked, among other things, on the occasion of the 100th anniversary of the reunion with Southern Jutland.

amethyst

Baby Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #128 on: November 19, 2019, 06:43:35 PM »

obviously the built-in translation tool on instagram is crap, but it sounds like Daisy designed the costumes and sets for this ballet performance, which is super cool! as a former dancer myself, I love this 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5DW899gPaZ/
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #129 on: November 19, 2019, 06:48:54 PM »

She has. And itís not the first time she has done stuff like that.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: