Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2019 Mary's Donation Deficiency Tally  (Read 13765 times)
Royal Me!

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: August 13, 2019, 12:35:24 AM »

Right.  Stop On.   Thumb up   Star
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: August 13, 2019, 10:03:56 AM »

I agree.  And I also think they’re hideous.

They are sooooo ugly, the shoes I mend
anastasia beaverhausen

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: August 13, 2019, 03:44:36 PM »

I agree.  And I also think they’re hideous.

They are sooooo ugly, the shoes I mend

Laughing  Star
shoshanah

Humongous Member

New Zealand New Zealand

getting ready for a date with Shosh

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: Yesterday at 03:15:56 AM »

Those Denmark shows are as ugly as the wearer.

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: Yesterday at 08:28:27 PM »

August 15
officially opening the Odense Flower Festival 2019.

NEW (altered) Open-Back Floral Long-Sleeve Maxi dress by ROTATE, BIRGER CHRISTENSEN = $450

Kaiserin

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: Yesterday at 08:51:24 PM »

Rare case where I like the alteration more than the original back solution (and I think she shortened it a bit, which makes it better suitable for a daytime occasion),
BUT as someone alreday said - her obsession with adding a belt to almost everything ruined the whole setup (question: does she also wear a belt with her pyjamas?).

No idea why she thought such heavy leather belt would do the dress a favour (well, I have an idea: she wanted an "edgy style break" but this failed, as she has no dress sense) - this dress is much too busy in pattern for any accessory.
The edgy style break would have been some solid boots and a Reverso leather jacket, both in black or very, very dark burgundy - neither suitable for a flower show nor for the current weather conditions ...
Future Crayon

Ginormous Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: Yesterday at 08:56:19 PM »

Rare case where I like the alteration more than the original back solution (and I think she shortened it a bit, which makes it better suitable for a daytime occasion),
BUT as someone alreday said - her obsession with adding a belt to almost everything ruined the whole setup (question: does she also wear a belt with her pyjamas?).

No idea why she thought such heavy leather belt would do the dress a favour (well, I have an idea: she wanted an "edgy style break" but this failed, as she has no dress sense) - this dress is much too busy in pattern for any accessory.
The edgy style break would have been some solid boots and a Reverso leather jacket, both in black or very, very dark burgundy - neither suitable for a flower show nor for the current weather conditions ...

There's also no burgundy in the pattern of the dress, so either she needed another burgundy accessory, like shoes (which wouldn't have fitted the time of year) or just ditch the belt. It's actually one of the nicer floral midi dresses royal ladies have worn this season, but the accessories aren't right.

Throw the Lit🔥🔨 hammer down and say no. You came to Earth to be a leader of legacy.
YOU ARE A GIANT.! Break the matrix! Join The Shaman School its growing and so are you.
Diogenes
Board Helper
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: Yesterday at 09:24:31 PM »

Gawd, that woman sets my eyeballs to twirling and my teeth to clench.
Yrma, thy middle name is Fake!
anastasia beaverhausen

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: Today at 03:35:11 AM »

There's also no burgundy in the pattern of the dress, so either she needed another burgundy accessory, like shoes (which wouldn't have fitted the time of year) or just ditch the belt. It's actually one of the nicer floral midi dresses royal ladies have worn this season, but the accessories aren't right.

I think you both make excellent points. I like the dress but the belt ruined the look.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: