Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sofia - News & Events 2019  (Read 42396 times)
Booklover

Warned
Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #270 on: July 07, 2019, 02:18:28 AM »

Wow! She makes the Grimaldis/Cashiraghis look positively demure.

Star Banana Laughing
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #271 on: July 07, 2019, 09:15:12 PM »

Sofia and her sister Lina went to the music festival "Vi som älskar 90-talet" (We Love The 90s)

Didn't they also go there in 2018? Becoming a sister thingy??
Kristallinchen

Huge Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #272 on: July 07, 2019, 09:29:57 PM »

Sofia and her sister Lina went to the music festival "Vi som älskar 90-talet" (We Love The 90s)

Didn't they also go there in 2018? Becoming a sister thingy??

Well it's great that Sofia has a good relationship with her sisters. What I don't like is how she handles it.

Couldn't they've just gone and drank some coffee? Why did it have to be this show off again?
Duchess of Verona

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #273 on: July 07, 2019, 10:57:28 PM »

Am I the only one who noticed that Slitzerella is drinking water at the champagne party? That belly looks less than flat too. Dear lord, if she is...let it be another boy!
Duchess of Suffolk

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #274 on: July 08, 2019, 12:10:48 AM »

Am I the only one who noticed that Slitzerella is drinking water at the champagne party? That belly looks less than flat too. Dear lord, if she is...let it be another boy!

We all know what this means... #3 Nerves

Antevorta

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #275 on: July 08, 2019, 03:17:17 PM »

In fairness, there's quite a few water bottles on those tables along with some juice.  Perhaps everyone was moderating the champagne with water/juice and we aren't looking at #3?

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #276 on: July 08, 2019, 03:37:30 PM »

Perhaps Sofia wants to add a daughter....as both of her sister in laws have sons AND daughters.
Kaiserin

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #277 on: July 08, 2019, 06:13:13 PM »

In fairness, there's quite a few water bottles on those tables along with some juice.  Perhaps everyone was moderating the champagne with water/juice and we aren't looking at #3?

As much as I hope you are right, but ... who in their right mind would mix Veuve Clicquot with juice or water?
I mean, it's a Champagne on the cheaper side, but nonetheless, it's a real Champagne, the bottle is 40 Euros (when bought at the shop - would be much more expensive at the venue they had it).
Only nouveau riches would mix it ...
jnozak

Micro Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #278 on: July 08, 2019, 07:13:23 PM »

As much as I hope you are right, but ... who in their right mind would mix Veuve Clicquot with juice or water?
I mean, it's a Champagne on the cheaper side, but nonetheless, it's a real Champagne, the bottle is 40 Euros (when bought at the shop - would be much more expensive at the venue they had it).
Only nouveau riches would mix it ...

I think she meant that perhaps they are pacing themselves, by drinking water in between drinks of alcohol.
Eve

Medium Member

Estonia Estonia

Ignore
« Reply #279 on: July 09, 2019, 10:27:21 AM »

Ehhh...
...tacky outfit, contently in the embrace of another man...its her true trashy self. Such a shame that Carl Philip can not see through her!

But like Eliza said, she's a good warning to every teenager girl who desperately want a belly button piercing (or some other piercing) -- if you want to give yourself big and ugly scar, then go ahead, but otherwise think very-very carefully!!!
Kristallinchen

Huge Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #280 on: July 09, 2019, 08:37:48 PM »

Perhaps Sofia wants to add a daughter....as both of her sister in laws have sons AND daughters.

I've no doubt that she wants.
chocolate_angel

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #281 on: July 10, 2019, 09:57:18 AM »

Gosh, Sofia will remain trash no matter what....and she looks like it
BaileyB

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #282 on: July 10, 2019, 10:56:28 PM »

Ehhh...
...tacky outfit, contently in the embrace of another man...its her true trashy self. Such a shame that Carl Philip can not see through her!

But like Eliza said, she's a good warning to every teenager girl who desperately want a belly button piercing (or some other piercing) -- if you want to give yourself big and ugly scar, then go ahead, but otherwise think very-very carefully!!!

I doubt CP nor William’s husband mind their “embrace”. But otherwise yes she remains pure trash.

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: