Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 32   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sofia - News & Events 2019  (Read 94235 times)
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #285 on: August 30, 2019, 04:21:38 AM »

I assume it's someone from PP, hard to tell who exactly.
Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

proud moron thx Scooby Doo

Ignore
« Reply #286 on: August 30, 2019, 06:12:21 AM »

A nanny?

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
karma chamelion

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #287 on: August 30, 2019, 07:16:59 AM »

Who is the other person with them?

Probably one of her sisters, I think it's Sara who is a board member of Snakey's shady company. You know, the sister who sported a Satanic-looking tattoo to her nephew's church baptism. Classy family.

Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #288 on: September 02, 2019, 06:18:32 PM »

Sofia visited her patronage Sophiahemmet University today and took part in the course  "Introduction to Swedish health care", which is aimed at newly arrived doctors, nurses and midwives from countries outside the EU and EEA.

Ostermalmstanten

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #289 on: September 02, 2019, 06:35:39 PM »

I think we’ll get some pregnancy news at the end of the week. The opening of the parliament will be on Monday and all media will be there.
leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #290 on: September 02, 2019, 06:51:57 PM »

Must she look so unhinged?

I understand that she is enthused at visiting the only place that would have her (after brow beating by the King) but a little restraint would not go amiss.
onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #291 on: September 02, 2019, 06:53:42 PM »

I'm not sure that it's pregnancy but it's totally bad taste and poor judgement on what flatters her. She is young, her body is fine - especially given the fact that she had two pregnancies, she has money and resources to dress herself way better than this, so why does she do this to herself?

Gemsheal

Small Member

United States United States

Thank you Principessa for the meme suggestion :)

Ignore
« Reply #292 on: September 02, 2019, 09:07:16 PM »

Sofia visited her patronage Sophiahemmet University today and took part in the course  "Introduction to Swedish health care", which is aimed at newly arrived doctors, nurses and midwives from countries outside the EU

In all fairness this is a pretty bad photo of just about everyone in the room, but Sofia! -  Nerves looks just like Dracula, or one of his wives! 

Hate to sound like a pearl clutcher, but even after several years of marriage, we can see that Sofia has truly brought *zero* to the SRF.  Any other recent married-in brought a work ethic, discipline and non-dodgy connections.  Sofia brought the exact opposite.  And it's not as if she had brains, beauty, or even a pile of money, to help gild the bitter pill that she is. 

My fondest childhood memory is ... not having to pay bills and taxes 🤓
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #293 on: September 02, 2019, 10:34:52 PM »

Sofia visited her patronage Sophiahemmet University today and took part in the course  "Introduction to Swedish health care", which is aimed at newly arrived doctors, nurses and midwives from countries outside the EU

In all fairness this is a pretty bad photo of just about everyone in the room, but Sofia! -  Nerves looks just like Dracula, or one of his wives!  

Hate to sound like a pearl clutcher, but even after several years of marriage, we can see that Sofia has truly brought *zero* to the SRF.  Any other recent married-in brought a work ethic, discipline and non-dodgy connections.  Sofia brought the exact opposite.  And it's not as if she had brains, beauty, or even a pile of money, to help gild the bitter pill that she is.  

Socula looks greasy.

Also I've been told by a good friend (male) once that basically there're three types of men:

1. Those searching for beautiful, but not so intelligent women to show off their beauty.
2. Those searching for equal partners in terms of intelligence.
3. Those searching for/wanting both.

I'm not really sure, if I can find Socula in any of these types.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2019, 12:11:02 AM by Kristallinchen » Logged
Kaiserin

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #294 on: September 02, 2019, 10:42:52 PM »

Friend of mine (also male) said "Men usually look at a lot of women. But in the end, they stay with the one who looked back at them".

Wink
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #295 on: September 02, 2019, 10:55:01 PM »

Friend of mine (also male) said "Men usually look at a lot of women. But in the end, they stay with the one who looked back at them".

Wink

Good point.
Eve

Large Member

Estonia Estonia

Ignore
« Reply #296 on: September 03, 2019, 07:10:00 AM »

Its not a bad dress. I like the colors and fit but she has choosen totally wrong shoes to wear with a midi dress. Ankle straps look especially bad with a midi dress because they visually bisect the legs and make the legs and wearer look shorter than they actually are. Ahh, and not even going to mention her mess of a hair and that stupid grin on her face!

BTW her dress comes from Zara. Its on sale for 39.99 EUR.
https://www.zara.com/ww/e...embroidery-p04786062.html

To give her some credit, at least she visit her patronage quite often and makes them more visible [naturally, its a chance for her to show herself and show she's a hard-working-princess Wink]

PS: I love her new nickname "Socula", somehow it seems very appropriate  Jumping  Star
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #297 on: September 03, 2019, 07:23:18 AM »

Its not a bad dress. I like the colors and fit but she has choosen totally wrong shoes to wear with a midi dress. Ankle straps look especially bad with a midi dress because they visually bisect the legs and make the legs and wearer look shorter than they actually are. Ahh, and not even going to mention her mess of a hair and that stupid grin on her face!

BTW her dress comes from Zara. Its on sale for 39.99 EUR.
https://www.zara.com/ww/e...embroidery-p04786062.html

To give her some credit, at least she visit her patronage quite often and makes them more visible [naturally, its a chance for her to show herself and show she's a hard-working-princess Wink]

PS: I love her new nickname "Socula", somehow it seems very appropriate  Jumping  Star

Thanks  Star
SvenskaSarah

Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #298 on: September 03, 2019, 11:29:58 AM »

For the first time I actually like something she's worn  Blink
But I feel this dress is too summery for such a formal event!
And someone, please, do something about her hair!!! Dark really suits her and highlights her eye colour. This bad attempt at a blonde/light brown just looks bad and makes her hair look really fried, dry and limp.
Antevorta

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #299 on: September 03, 2019, 03:43:03 PM »

For the first time I actually like something she's worn  Blink
But I feel this dress is too summery for such a formal event!
And someone, please, do something about her hair!!! Dark really suits her and highlights her eye colour. This bad attempt at a blonde/light brown just looks bad and makes her hair look really fried, dry and limp.

This.  The darker hair also maker her eyes stand which, are her best feature.  I can't get on board with this brown/blonde catastrophe.  This look also ages her more.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 32   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: