Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 32   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sofia - News & Events 2019  (Read 92706 times)
Picar

Micro Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #330 on: October 25, 2019, 08:40:06 AM »

She would look a lot better if someone slapped that smug look off her face.

Star
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #331 on: October 25, 2019, 10:51:07 AM »

With regard to the smile, is it just me or does she lately predominantly smiles with her mouth closed (or almost closed)?
Picar

Micro Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #332 on: October 25, 2019, 11:31:28 AM »

With regard to the smile, is it just me or does she lately predominantly smiles with her mouth closed (or almost closed)?

I think you are right. And I feel this closed mouth chin up smile makes her look even smugger.

I admit I don't like her, even though she improved a lot in her appearance and outfit choices. I don't mind that she copies Madeleine, if that means an improvement in the appearance. But I just have the feeling it doesn't matter how well she dresses, her lack of class and charisma shines through. You're always waiting for the mask to fall.

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #333 on: October 25, 2019, 11:41:33 AM »

I think you are right. And I feel this closed mouth chin up smile makes her look even smugger.

I admit I don't like her, even though she improved a lot in her appearance and outfit choices. I don't mind that she copies Madeleine, if that means an improvement in the appearance. But I just have the feeling it doesn't matter how well she dresses, her lack of class and charisma shines through. You're always waiting for the mask to fall.

Same feeling over here. I also have to admit her appearance and outfit has improved, but still there is something that puts me off when seeing her.
Yvonne

Small Member

Ethiopia Ethiopia

Ignore
« Reply #334 on: October 25, 2019, 12:11:26 PM »

Same feeling over here. I also have to admit her appearance and outfit has improved, but still there is something that puts me off when seeing her.

that's perhaps the uneasy feeling of seeing someone with her choices and attitude in a position of power and immense privilege...
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #335 on: October 27, 2019, 09:42:18 AM »

More from the conference "Philanthropy, entrepreneurship and research - the UN's global goal is being reached!"

Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #336 on: October 27, 2019, 10:03:06 AM »

She’s unconvincing.
leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #337 on: October 27, 2019, 10:04:53 AM »

She’s unconvincing.

At least she's trying.

That is the only good thing I can say about this.
Sondra Finchley

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #338 on: October 27, 2019, 12:50:58 PM »

She looks very... hard. She's only going to look harder in the next ten years.

I see the Invisilign took, but what's it going to take for her to spend the fifteen minutes necessary to get that damn mole lazered off her face?
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #339 on: October 27, 2019, 02:28:52 PM »

She’s unconvincing.

Yes, she acts like what she thinks a highborn lady should act like. How sad for her that you can’t copy class.
Tatini

Gigantic Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #340 on: October 27, 2019, 03:54:21 PM »

I do wish I spoke Swedish because I am really curious to hear what such a specimen of humanitarian/philantropist/entrepreneur and researcher has to say on such topics. 
kbart

Micro Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #341 on: October 27, 2019, 05:05:07 PM »

Whoever is responsible for the royal highlights needs firing. Her hair looks appalling, especially viewed from the back...
esther angeline

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #342 on: October 27, 2019, 05:29:14 PM »

Empty seats
Booklover

Warned
Medium Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #343 on: October 27, 2019, 06:40:07 PM »

I find it hard to take her seriously.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #344 on: November 07, 2019, 09:21:58 AM »

Sofia has been appointed a board member of Skandia's independent Ideer för livet (Ideas for Life) Foundation, starting from 9th December.

https://www.svenskdam.se/...-tar-plats-i-ny-styrelse/

- For a long time I have had a great commitment to children and young people and have followed the important work that Ideer för livet does. The foundation supports important research on young people's well-being and I look forward to contributing to that work, Sofia says in a press release.

Sofia will meet with the Board of Directors four times a year where she, together with the others, will decide which local projects, research initiatives and method development will be granted support. The idea behind the foundation is to create more and more effective preventive measures for children and young people. This is done by initiating and supporting local projects, method development and research.

- It is extremely gratifying that Princess Sofia will be part of the board of Ideer för livet. The princess has a strong commitment to issues that the foundation is working on and her knowledge will be important for developing the business. We are now focusing on further research and efforts of preventive measures for children and young people, says Stina Liljekvist, director of Ideer för livet.

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 32   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: