Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 17   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sofia - News & Events 2019  (Read 33858 times)
Kristallinchen

Big Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: March 05, 2019, 09:20:17 PM »

Today, Princess Sofia had a meeting with Katarina Wennstam who is a writer, journalist and lecturer. The purpose of the meeting was to get information about Katarina Wennstam's work for the rights of girls and women.

The hair  Thinking

And certainly Snakey & the mentioned cause  Roll Eyes

Was thinking about the blind man and the colors here.
thecrownjewelthief

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: March 05, 2019, 09:37:17 PM »

Dang, girlfriend looks especially rough today.
anastasia beaverhausen

Huge Member

Gone Too Soon!

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: March 05, 2019, 11:07:40 PM »

How awful for this writer to have to spend time with that vacuous ninny to promote a book. 
SvenskaSarah

Small Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: March 06, 2019, 12:29:56 AM »

The only thing I have to say is her boobs look flatter which eases my worries over a pregnancy announcement just before the state dinner on 14 March  Nerves
Blueskies

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: March 06, 2019, 08:03:34 AM »

Given her background, why would the Swedish RF think this is a good cause for her to support?  Don’t they see the irony in this?  I can’t believe this flies at all.  I guess some people will always be blinded by anything connected with “royalty.” 
karma chamelion

Large Member

Harry 'Hotspur' Percy

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: March 06, 2019, 08:14:58 AM »

Today, Princess Sofia had a meeting with Katarina Wennstam who is a writer, journalist and lecturer. The purpose of the meeting was to get information about Katarina Wennstam's work for the rights of girls and women.

What's going on with her hair, did it finally get so fried it broke off? She's aging so fast, all those hard partying days are catching up with her, she's not going to be one who ages well.

And what in the world would possess the author to agree to let this former s3x trade worker help promote her book? If she isn't aware of Slitzerella's unrepentant past we need to send her the video of the girls in booty shorts dancing for the young boys in Africa and some of Snaky's underage s exploitation photos. Shame on her for allowing the veil of 'royalty' cloud her eyes.

"The pen is mightier than the sword" - Edward Bulwer-Lytton
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: March 06, 2019, 08:39:32 AM »

Given her background, why would the Swedish RF think this is a good cause for her to support?  Don’t they see the irony in this?  I can’t believe this flies at all.  I guess some people will always be blinded by anything connected with “royalty.” 

I’m sure they don’t think it’s a good idea but  they probably can’t find anyone else that will have anything to do with Sophia
so the royal family probably has to find people that they can pressure or will go along with it to be nice
anneboleyn

Baby Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: March 07, 2019, 04:15:21 PM »

That hair!!! Perhaps it's just an unfortunate capture, and looked better in motion...  Crazy
Saltypleb

Baby Member

Pakistan Pakistan

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: March 07, 2019, 08:04:32 PM »

What?? StoppaPressarna published something scandalous about their dear Sofia  Shocked They usually reserve all negativity towards Madeleine aand Chris! Or was this story in a way of bragging on how wild and good Sofia is in bed    
Makes me wonder if she happened to meet her future F-I-L at one of her wild parties   Thinking  Wink

Laughing this is a good one LOL

I feel like a bad person because I am happy her past - she seems to be so proud of - is getting back in the tabloids. Certainly hoping for more of it to be published. She got involved in causes that someone with her background and her past words should not be involved in unless she recognises publicly what she did and said was wrong. She has no business displaying her superior attitude representing causes such as bullying, for example, because she was a bully.

That’s what bothers me most.  It wasn’t that many years ago at all that she was out there behaving as the article suggests.  Even if this particular article isn’t true, we have photographic evidence that she was putting herself out there in a similar light, behaving as someone who would do what the article says.  But instead of owning up to her past, she blithely says that’s all behind her and moves on to promoting humanitarian efforts since she’s now a “princess?”   Being a wife and mother does nothing to erase her past in my book.  I personally couldn’t care less about that.   It drives me crazy when the PR/media team goes into overdrive trying to whitewash someone’s background.  Here’s a good example of why that never works 100 percent.  You behave like she did and travel in circles like that, and there will always be someone who will sell you out.  She made her bed (no pun intended) . . .

She did some unsavory things in her past but that in no way indicates that she hasn't moved on or doesn't regret any of it. Maybe she does , maybe she doesn't. Who knows? The fact that she doesn't publicly denounce her previous activities is not in and of itself a sign that she doesn't regret her actions. She is part of the royal family now and despite the Swedes knowing her past, I doubt the king would approve of her openly referring to the mistakes of her past. In my opinion, they would also prefer her not referring to her past at all and to pretend she's proud of everything she's done.
karma chamelion

Large Member

Harry 'Hotspur' Percy

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: March 07, 2019, 09:29:01 PM »

What?? StoppaPressarna published something scandalous about their dear Sofia  Shocked They usually reserve all negativity towards Madeleine aand Chris! Or was this story in a way of bragging on how wild and good Sofia is in bed    
Makes me wonder if she happened to meet her future F-I-L at one of her wild parties   Thinking  Wink

I feel like a bad person because I am happy her past - she seems to be so proud of - is getting back in the tabloids. Certainly hoping for more of it to be published. She got involved in causes that someone with her background and her past words should not be involved in unless she recognises publicly what she did and said was wrong. She has no business displaying her superior attitude representing causes such as bullying, for example, because she was a bully.

That’s what bothers me most.  It wasn’t that many years ago at all that she was out there behaving as the article suggests.  Even if this particular article isn’t true, we have photographic evidence that she was putting herself out there in a similar light, behaving as someone who would do what the article says.  But instead of owning up to her past, she blithely says that’s all behind her and moves on to promoting humanitarian efforts since she’s now a “princess?”   Being a wife and mother does nothing to erase her past in my book.  I personally couldn’t care less about that.   It drives me crazy when the PR/media team goes into overdrive trying to whitewash someone’s background.  Here’s a good example of why that never works 100 percent.  You behave like she did and travel in circles like that, and there will always be someone who will sell you out.  She made her bed (no pun intended) . . .

She did some unsavory things in her past but that in no way indicates that she hasn't moved on or doesn't regret any of it. Maybe she does , maybe she doesn't. Who knows? The fact that she doesn't publicly denounce her previous activities is not in and of itself a sign that she doesn't regret her actions. She is part of the royal family now and despite the Swedes knowing her past, I doubt the king would approve of her openly referring to the mistakes of her past. In my opinion, they would also prefer her not referring to her past at all and to pretend she's proud of everything she's done.

She herself has said in interviews more than once that she regrets NONE of it, that those life experiences made her who she is. That means she doesn't regret the consequences, either. She didn't think about having children and being in a high profile position when she was partying in Stureplan, she was living for the moment. Now she has two small children who will grow to be able to see the internet and make their own judgement about their mother's lifestyle in the past. All it would have taken was a statement along the lines of what MM did upon engagement with Haakon, but instead she states she regrets nothing.

Nightowl

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: March 07, 2019, 10:08:35 PM »

We all of us humans make mistakes in our lives, no one gets a perfect life ever. It is how we handle and learn from those mistakes that make us who we are as we grow older.  I have made zillions of mistakes as I am much older then Sofia is, and yet I have learned from each and everyone of them and have no regrets as they strengthen me to become a strong lady of today.  I can't judge her for whom I am I to judge another when I do not even know this girl nor have anything personal to do with her.  All I see is that perhaps she has learned her lessons and has made changes for the better as now she has children to care about.  So far I see that Sofia is trying to do the best she can for her husband and children, can't ask for more then that.
karma chamelion

Large Member

Harry 'Hotspur' Percy

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: March 07, 2019, 10:20:36 PM »

Glad you have no regrets. I personally have many because I take responsibility for my actions and know that I've handle situations poorly. If someone asked me if I had any regrets I would say 'Yes, many'. I wouldn't say 'nope, none'. To me that shows that her mindset has not changed because she hasn't learned the consequences of the things she was doing. She's lucky she got a good life handed to her, because 99.99% of the women that engage in the activities she was engaging in end up really screwing up their lives. In her position she should show a little humility and self-awareness and talk about the errors she made and how to avoid them. JMO

anastasia beaverhausen

Huge Member

Gone Too Soon!

Ignore
« Reply #87 on: March 07, 2019, 10:20:44 PM »

That’s what bothers me most.  It wasn’t that many years ago at all that she was out there behaving as the article suggests.  Even if this particular article isn’t true, we have photographic evidence that she was putting herself out there in a similar light, behaving as someone who would do what the article says.  But instead of owning up to her past, she blithely says that’s all behind her and moves on to promoting humanitarian efforts since she’s now a “princess?”   Being a wife and mother does nothing to erase her past in my book.  I personally couldn’t care less about that.   It drives me crazy when the PR/media team goes into overdrive trying to whitewash someone’s background.  Here’s a good example of why that never works 100 percent.  You behave like she did and travel in circles like that, and there will always be someone who will sell you out.  She made her bed (no pun intended) . . .

She herself has said in interviews more than once that she regrets NONE of it, that those life experiences made her who she is. That means she doesn't regret the consequences, either. She didn't think about having children and being in a high profile position when she was partying in Stureplan, she was living for the moment. Now she has two small children who will grow to be able to see the internet and make their own judgement about their mother's lifestyle in the past. All it would have taken was a statement along the lines of what MM did upon engagement with Haakon, but instead she states she regrets nothing.

Very true KC  Star

And for this:

Glad you have no regrets. I personally have many because I take responsibility for my actions and know that I've handle situations poorly. If someone asked me if I had any regrets I would say 'Yes, many'. I wouldn't say 'nope, none'. To me that shows that her mindset has not changed because she hasn't learned the consequences of the things she was doing. She's lucky she got a good life handed to her, because 99.99% of the women that engage in the activities she was engaging in end up really screwing up their lives. In her position she should show a little humility and self-awareness and talk about the errors she made and how to avoid them. JMO

I have regrets too.  Anyone with a tendency towards introspection does.
karma chamelion

Large Member

Harry 'Hotspur' Percy

Ignore
« Reply #88 on: March 07, 2019, 10:26:45 PM »

Very true KC  Star

But then there haven’t been consequences.  Yet.

Thanks AB Hug Star
It makes me angry that this party girl has overnight been allowed to shed her past and step into a brand new shiny princessy life with no consequences just because she met the right guy. It's not okay, she's a morally reprehensible person who cheapens the SRF.

Lady Adelaide

Humongous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: March 07, 2019, 10:28:37 PM »

I feel the same way  Star
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 17   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: