Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 22   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sofia - News & Events 2019  (Read 51371 times)
genegal43

Big Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: March 09, 2019, 04:57:56 PM »

Can't bury the past forever, Sofia, what is hidden will come into the light...

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
Lady Willoughby

Warned
Huge Member

United States United States

Circa Regna Tonat

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: March 09, 2019, 05:14:24 PM »

This discomfort was always going to befall her. Human nature being what it is, men from her past were, of course, going to go around bragging that they bedded a Princess. Especially if the relationship was of the one night stand variety.

I don’t have any sympathy for her, because it was nothing to be ashamed of or apologize for in her eyes. If it was her past would have been handled a la MM in Norway.

Carreen

Micro Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: March 09, 2019, 05:32:07 PM »

I pity her children. Some surprised they're going to find if they ever google their mother in the future.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: March 09, 2019, 07:51:22 PM »

I pity her children. Some surprised they're going to find if they ever google their mother in the future.

Yes, but a lot has been removed. As some said in consideration with Sofia...
Larissa

Small Member

Finland Finland

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: March 09, 2019, 10:16:12 PM »

How interesting...

I remember there being heavily insinuations of Snakes sexual escapeds in the Stureplan area.

Still after all these years no one can explaine on what she lived on during her hey day. She lived in Östermalm and according to Swedish tax authorities only made 30 000 SEK or so during one year (It's less than 3000 eur).

It looks like the insinuations are true.

She did live the same way in New York as well...
genegal43

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: March 09, 2019, 10:42:26 PM »

Yes, but a lot has been removed. As some said in consideration with Sofia...

True, but there's always a way to find out the dirt on someone...

onar

Gigantic Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: March 09, 2019, 10:48:23 PM »

It's strange that after all these years, S and court are worried now about her past. Did they really expect to keep it for ever hidden?

chocolate_angel

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #112 on: March 10, 2019, 09:00:26 AM »

I really don'T understand that the SRF accepted Snakey in the first place.
CP should had be forced to given up his royal status (yes, I know, that his Daddy would never ever have done this becuase of his little golden boy).
Anyhow, IMHO it's about time that Snakey owns her past and apologise for her actions
anastasia beaverhausen

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #113 on: March 10, 2019, 03:04:41 PM »

It's strange that after all these years, S and court are worried now about her past. Did they really expect to keep it for ever hidden?

I don’t know, but I can guess that since there has been no public outcry for years they may have felt like there would never be one.
genegal43

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #114 on: March 11, 2019, 04:01:38 PM »

I don’t know, but I can guess that since there has been no public outcry for years they may have felt like there would never be one.

They just delayed the inevitable by hiding her past.  There was always going to be an outcry over her past.

Booklover

Warned
Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #115 on: March 11, 2019, 04:48:23 PM »

If she'd only own up. Get it out one the open. But she claim she doesn't regret it.
Antevorta

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #116 on: March 11, 2019, 05:05:39 PM »

I think they had a grace period.  The honeymoon phase...but now that Vic, CP and Madeleine are all settled with families, the papers have to find stories somewhere.

Sofia can't come out and say that she regrets her actions now, as she's said one too many times that she has no regrets.  It is what it is at this point...if anything, I can see the court issuing a statement reprimanding the papers for focusing so heavily on the past instead of on her current priorities and focuses.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #117 on: March 11, 2019, 05:30:55 PM »

I think they had a grace period.  The honeymoon phase...but now that Vic, CP and Madeleine are all settled with families, the papers have to find stories somewhere.

Sofia can't come out and say that she regrets her actions now, as she's said one too many times that she has no regrets.  It is what it is at this point...if anything, I can see the court issuing a statement reprimanding the papers for focusing so heavily on the past instead of on her current priorities and focuses.

Which one??………...oh wait the ones she copied from her sisters in law, the ones she got with help from FIL (which was removed from royal auntie) and such. And let's not forget the charity she was said to distance herself from: Project Playground.
Antevorta

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #118 on: March 11, 2019, 06:05:29 PM »

Which one??………...oh wait the ones she copied from her sisters in law, the ones she got with help from FIL (which was removed from royal auntie) and such. And let's not forget the charity she was said to distance herself from: Project Playground.

......bullying..., I know, I almost laughed as I typed that.  And, she should know what bullying consists of, considering her actions in New York. 

Like I said before, I think she was allowed to keep Project Playground because no other groups/charities wanted to take her on.  This way, she can claim to have at least one charitable focus outside of the couple's own foundation.
karma chamelion

Large Member

Let them eat banana bread

Ignore
« Reply #119 on: March 11, 2019, 07:38:02 PM »

LOL, good job Princepessa Star
I say let's go ahead and focus on her current priorities, especially the phony 'company' she set up with her family as board members. I'd like to know where the money to start this company came from and what credentials her family have to allow them to be officers of said business.

Currently on the Lit Train for GIANTS!
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 22   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: