Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 31   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sofia - News & Events 2019  (Read 69085 times)
Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

United States United States

wannabe Lesbaru driver

Ignore
« Reply #150 on: March 28, 2019, 11:36:48 PM »

Nobody wants anything to do with Sofia, I assume, so let's just force things! Man, she is just gross. I wonder why she and CP can't just get real jobs. They do nothing and provide nothing, so them not being working royals--nothing of value was lost...

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
thecrownjewelthief

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #151 on: March 29, 2019, 01:28:56 AM »

Nobody wants anything to do with Sofia, I assume, so let's just force things! Man, she is just gross. I wonder why she and CP can't just get real jobs. They do nothing and provide nothing, so them not being working royals--nothing of value was lost...

They won’t get real jobs because the only job they’re good for is one that’s been handed to CP based on winning the genetic lottery. I can’t imagine either of them have marketable skills (at least ones fit for the son and daughter-in-law of a monarch)...
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #152 on: March 29, 2019, 02:14:06 AM »

March 27
Snake attended with the royal family the Global Child Forum at the Royal Palace in Stockholm.

anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #153 on: March 29, 2019, 02:58:40 AM »

They won’t get real jobs because the only job they’re good for is one that’s been handed to CP based on winning the genetic lottery. I can’t imagine either of them have marketable skills (at least ones fit for the son and daughter-in-law of a monarch)...

What??  CP is a designer!  And she’s an award winning model. Two self made Horatio Alger stories.
karma chamelion

Large Member

Delphine Boel's grandmother

Ignore
« Reply #154 on: March 29, 2019, 05:28:56 AM »

March 27
Snake attended with the royal family the Global Child Forum at the Royal Palace in Stockholm.

Never mind she partied and lived with people who worked in the p0rn industry and proudly made out with Jenna Jameson. She went to Thailand to do nude modeling at the age of 16. Just because they've cleaned up the internet doesn't mean that there aren't stashes of photos everywhere showing her partying with lowlife predators and much worse. She should have absolutely nothing to do with child welfare, nothing. She's only qualified to serve as an example of what not to do. The only thing she has going for her is she managed to bag a very dim, greasy and overindulged prince with sex.

More and more I have a really hard time respecting the SRF when they make these kind of decisions.

On the Lit Train for GIANTS!
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #155 on: March 29, 2019, 06:51:57 AM »

March 27

Never mind she partied and lived with people who worked in the p0rn industry and proudly made out with Jenna Jameson. She went to Thailand to do nude modeling at the age of 16. Just because they've cleaned up the internet doesn't mean that there aren't stashes of photos everywhere showing her partying with lowlife predators and much worse. She should have absolutely nothing to do with child welfare, nothing. She's only qualified to serve as an example of what not to do. The only thing she has going for her is she managed to bag a very dim, greasy and overindulged prince with sex.

More and more I have a really hard time respecting the SRF when they make these kind of decisions.

*sarcastis modus on* But, but, but......she founded Project Playground and with this organistion she is active for the poor children....*sarcastic modus off*
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #156 on: March 29, 2019, 06:52:54 AM »

What??  CP is a designer!  And she’s an award winning model. Two self made Horatio Alger stories.

and I'm a self made trillionare. wanna buy a bridge  Spiteful  Smiley

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Duchess of Suffolk

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #157 on: March 29, 2019, 02:34:26 PM »

Jeez, is snake trying new thins with bleach? Crazy

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #158 on: March 29, 2019, 02:38:59 PM »

Jeez, is snake trying new thins with bleach? Crazy

Apparently Smiley
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #159 on: April 25, 2019, 04:55:29 PM »

Sofia was a guest on the podcast Resan Hit, where immigrants to Sweden tell their stories

SvenskaSarah

Small Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #160 on: April 28, 2019, 03:02:48 AM »

Sofia was a guest on the podcast Resan Hit, where immigrants to Sweden tell their stories

Do you guys think this could be a good angle for Sofia to focus her "work"? I know she's had some interaction with Neighbours Without Borders and I can't seem to recollect any history of xenophobia etc? It's a big and important topic to take on, but in my polite frame of mind I'm willing for her to try and find her niche here, though her self centred instincts will more than likely kick in!
leatherface

Huge Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #161 on: April 28, 2019, 11:03:42 AM »

Do you guys think this could be a good angle for Sofia to focus her "work"? I know she's had some interaction with Neighbours Without Borders and I can't seem to recollect any history of xenophobia etc? It's a big and important topic to take on, but in my polite frame of mind I'm willing for her to try and find her niche here, though her self centred instincts will more than likely kick in!

This could be a good are for Sofia to focus on as it is a topic that will only grow with importance in the coming years.

However, like you I worry about her seminal ability to exploit others and important issues for her own benefit.
Eve

Medium Member

Estonia Estonia

Ignore
« Reply #162 on: April 29, 2019, 07:56:42 AM »

Soffia will attend the Dementia forum together with the queen. Perhaps Silvia thinks this is one of the areas for Sofia to focus?

onsdag 15 maj
Närvaro vid Dementia Forum X
Drottningen, Prinsessan Sofia
Plats: Kungliga slottet
SvenskaSarah

Small Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #163 on: April 29, 2019, 03:12:48 PM »

Soffia will attend the Dementia forum together with the queen. Perhaps Silvia thinks this is one of the areas for Sofia to focus?

onsdag 15 maj
Närvaro vid Dementia Forum X
Drottningen, Prinsessan Sofia
Plats: Kungliga slottet

The pessimist in me says that the decades of work done by Silvia would be undone very quickly if Sofia got her grubby paws on it. But the question of who will take on Silvia's patronages one day is interesting and I think Sofia will naturally take some on.
Tatini

Gigantic Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #164 on: April 29, 2019, 06:46:22 PM »

No organization wants Sofia for a patron, so the queen lets her tag along on some occasions... an act of supreme charity on her part, I think 😊
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 31   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: