Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sofia - News & Events 2019  (Read 60403 times)
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #345 on: November 07, 2019, 09:23:25 AM »

They had to find her something to do and get paid for
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #346 on: November 07, 2019, 09:27:04 AM »

Better than being supported by taxpayers I guess...though I don't understand what Sofia could possibly contribute to this foundation.  Confused
SvenskaSarah

Small Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #347 on: November 07, 2019, 05:58:34 PM »

IMO she should not have any role regarding children and young people, if her practises for Project Playground and her attitudes published on social media are anything to go by. I know she's running out of causes to get involved in, but I can't imagine too many parents or people who work with children being too thrilled at the idea of her working with this initiative.
Considering what she has previously suggested to 'help' children, I can't see how the director of this foundation finds it 'gratifying' for Sofia to get involved, nor can I see what 'knowledge' Sofia has that will actually help children and young people. She's hardly a good role model for young people, in the first instance in that she does not regret or realise that her actions in the past were wrong and immoral.
I'd be downright mortified if she was involved in a project or charity that I had worked so hard to establish!
I only hope that they have accepted Sofia as a patron through the charity being paid a significant amount to have her name put on the list of board members.
onar

Gigantic Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #348 on: November 07, 2019, 07:47:25 PM »

One more job for trashy S. Good for her, probably bad for her country. She has many opportunities to do something important, with good impact but I doubt she has the ability to do so.

Kristallinchen

Gigantic Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #349 on: November 07, 2019, 09:29:35 PM »

IMO she should not have any role regarding children and young people, if her practises for Project Playground and her attitudes published on social media are anything to go by. I know she's running out of causes to get involved in, but I can't imagine too many parents or people who work with children being too thrilled at the idea of her working with this initiative.
Considering what she has previously suggested to 'help' children, I can't see how the director of this foundation finds it 'gratifying' for Sofia to get involved, nor can I see what 'knowledge' Sofia has that will actually help children and young people. She's hardly a good role model for young people, in the first instance in that she does not regret or realise that her actions in the past were wrong and immoral.
I'd be downright mortified if she was involved in a project or charity that I had worked so hard to establish!
I only hope that they have accepted Sofia as a patron through the charity being paid a significant amount to have her name put on the list of board members.

ITA. Star

Though you've to give it to her that she's really great at playing the newborn virgin queen Mary, when attending those charities with her high-necked pullovers and such...
SvenskaSarah

Small Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #350 on: November 07, 2019, 11:54:21 PM »

ITA. Star

Though you've to give it to her that she's really great at playing the newborn virgin queen Mary, when attending those charities with her high-necked pullovers and such...

Star Back at you for all the wonderful posts you do!

Not forgetting the crosed arms 'I mean business but also like to lift my boobs for a photo-op' stance! It really does worry me that some people think Sofia is the next Mother Theresa coming to save all the poor little children. It's such a slap in the face for all the hard work Silvia and Madde has done for the World Childhood Foundation. I would argue that it could be a sign that Silvia doesn't want her DIL anywhere near her charities, but Sofia has already done 'work' for Global Child Forum and WCF.

I see Sofia is opening a new school in Alvdalen at the end of the month. Maybe she should be posted to remote countryside locations to do her 'work' more often  Spiteful
Kristallinchen

Gigantic Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #351 on: November 08, 2019, 07:34:44 AM »

ITA. Star

Star Back at you for all the wonderful posts you do!

Not forgetting the crosed arms 'I mean business but also like to lift my boobs for a photo-op' stance! It really does worry me that some people think Sofia is the next Mother Theresa coming to save all the poor little children. It's such a slap in the face for all the hard work Silvia and Madde has done for the World Childhood Foundation. I would argue that it could be a sign that Silvia doesn't want her DIL anywhere near her charities, but Sofia has already done 'work' for Global Child Forum and WCF.

I see Sofia is opening a new school in Alvdalen at the end of the month. Maybe she should be posted to remote countryside locations to do her 'work' more often  Spiteful

This is it. She's tacky and dangerous. I fear much less for her own children than I do for those teenage girls seeing her in the newspapers overall and being given the impression that posing naked and having dubious friends is no problem at all since everyone can catch a prince.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #352 on: November 15, 2019, 05:57:55 PM »

Sofia attended Save The Children 100th Anniversary at the Quality Hotel Friends in Solna

Duchess of Suffolk

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #353 on: November 15, 2019, 06:02:24 PM »

Sofia attended Save The Children 100th Anniversary at the Quality Hotel Friends in Solna

Jumping Laugh bounce Laughing

onar

Gigantic Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #354 on: November 15, 2019, 06:19:07 PM »

Her pants are horrible! I really didn't expect this, even from S.

Duchess of Suffolk

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #355 on: November 15, 2019, 06:22:49 PM »

Velvet from head to toe  Laughing

Ktc

Mini Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #356 on: November 15, 2019, 06:30:42 PM »

Head to toe velvet seems like it would be sweaty after like 30 minutes.
leatherface

Huge Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #357 on: November 15, 2019, 06:43:59 PM »

Britney wore it better and at a more appropriate occasion.
Duchess of Suffolk

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #358 on: November 15, 2019, 06:50:26 PM »

Britney wore it better and at a more appropriate occasion.

And decade/century. 

anneboleyn

Micro Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #359 on: November 15, 2019, 08:48:47 PM »

I get pregnant vibes from these pictures.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: