Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 32   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sofia - News & Events 2019  (Read 78155 times)
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #375 on: November 20, 2019, 03:22:16 AM »

I'm not talking about when she was a teenager. She's only recently 'matured' into St Sofia.

“Matured”, “morphed”.  Potato, potahto. 
karma chamelion

Big Member

Delphine Boel's grandmother

Ignore
« Reply #376 on: November 20, 2019, 04:03:35 AM »

I'm not talking about when she was a teenager. She's only recently 'matured' into St Sofia.

Mutated, transmorgrified, tomato, tomahto,
let's call the whole thing off!
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #377 on: November 20, 2019, 07:47:08 AM »

Mutated, transmorgrified, tomato, tomahto,
let's call the whole thing off!

Star for AB and KC Laugh bounce

That describes exactly Snakeys transformation.
Eve

Medium Member

Estonia Estonia

Ignore
« Reply #378 on: November 25, 2019, 01:05:34 PM »

Sofia attended the Internet Days in Stockholm Waterfront in Stockholm, Sweden on Monday, November 25, 2019. The Internet Days is a knowledge hub for users of the internet. The conference is organized by The Swedish Internet Foundation.

Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

#TeamTessy

Ignore
« Reply #379 on: November 25, 2019, 03:02:43 PM »

The outfit is nice, really nice. She should lend Vic her stylist.

Her hair is wrecked, tho

When the wind of change blows, some people build walls and some people make yak wool ponchos
Tatini

Gigantic Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #380 on: November 25, 2019, 03:09:39 PM »

The outfit is nice, really nice. She should lend Vic her stylist.

Her hair is wrecked, tho

I agree that the outfit is a good idea, but I am not so sure that it looks good on Sofia. I think it's meant for a much taller woman. That nice shade of brown doesn't do her any favors, imo... it makes her look shorter than she really is. Her hair is abysmal as usual.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #381 on: November 25, 2019, 03:09:55 PM »

leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #382 on: November 25, 2019, 03:21:03 PM »

There is no saving that hair, it needs to be cut, now.

A nice chin length bob with a fringe would do wonders for her.
Booklover

Warned
Medium Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #383 on: November 25, 2019, 03:53:20 PM »

I like the bag. Gives her a more business-like look. Which, for her is a stretch since its well known that her education didnt cover business subjects, at least that kind of business.
Antevorta

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #384 on: November 25, 2019, 03:54:10 PM »

I like her outfit and I quite like her coat.

The hair, ugh, it's so bad.  We need to all get together to force her to cut it, deep condition it and dye it dark brown.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #385 on: November 25, 2019, 04:09:45 PM »

I agree with everyone. Aside from the hair it's a really nice look. If even Sofia can get it together, what's wrong with Vic?
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #386 on: November 25, 2019, 04:32:22 PM »

I like her outfit and I quite like her coat.

The hair, ugh, it's so bad.  We need to all get together to force her to cut it, deep condition it and dye it dark brown.

I agree with you upon that
karma chamelion

Big Member

Delphine Boel's grandmother

Ignore
« Reply #387 on: November 25, 2019, 04:48:18 PM »

It's a nice outfit and from the neck down she looks very nice. From the neck up she looks 'rode hard and put away wet'.

Sofia attended the Internet Days in Stockholm Waterfront in Stockholm, Sweden on Monday, November 25, 2019. The Internet Days is a knowledge hub for users of the internet. The conference is organized by The Swedish Internet Foundation.

How ironic that someone who has had to have the internet scoured of all the erotic photos she had taken in her youth attends a conference on internet knowledge. Suppressing internet knowledge is more her forte.
thecrownjewelthief

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #388 on: November 25, 2019, 05:07:32 PM »

It's a nice outfit and from the neck down she looks very nice. From the neck up she looks 'rode hard and put away wet'.

How ironic that someone who has had to have the internet scoured of all the erotic photos she had taken in her youth attends a conference on internet knowledge. Suppressing internet knowledge is more her forte.

It's absolutely hilarious to me that they have chosen this as her new cause. Granted, I can't think of anything else she'd be suited for either but this is pretty silly.
leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #389 on: November 25, 2019, 05:49:56 PM »

It's absolutely hilarious to me that they have chosen this as her new cause. Granted, I can't think of anything else she'd be suited for either but this is pretty silly.

I think the minions of the Swedish Court are secretly trolling Sofia because they are annoyed that they have to cultivate her into someone that is respectable and suitable for Royal duty.

A tall order if there ever was one.
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 32   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: