Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 32   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sofia - News & Events 2019  (Read 96539 times)
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #390 on: November 25, 2019, 05:58:02 PM »

cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #391 on: November 25, 2019, 06:04:32 PM »

I love the guys face she’s about to sit next to...
onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #392 on: November 25, 2019, 07:27:51 PM »

I like her outfit and her coat.

KimmySue

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #393 on: November 25, 2019, 09:09:24 PM »

I like her outfit too. She looks good in this.
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #394 on: November 26, 2019, 12:47:29 AM »

It's a nice outfit and from the neck down she looks very nice. From the neck up she looks 'rode hard and put away wet'.

Sofia attended the Internet Days in Stockholm Waterfront in Stockholm, Sweden on Monday, November 25, 2019. The Internet Days is a knowledge hub for users of the internet. The conference is organized by The Swedish Internet Foundation.

How ironic that someone who has had to have the internet scoured of all the erotic photos she had taken in her youth attends a conference on internet knowledge. Suppressing internet knowledge is more her forte.

Laugh bounce  Star

I think her whole life has been pretty ironic.

Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #395 on: November 27, 2019, 03:45:59 PM »

Sofia attended the annual Congress of the Swedish Agency for Youth and Civil Society (MUCF)

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #396 on: November 27, 2019, 03:49:32 PM »

she's all over the place these days, isn't she.

And why is she showing off her new ring...nothing to see really  Snare

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #397 on: November 27, 2019, 04:00:15 PM »

Princess Sofia has been given a great and important responsibility. Now she enters a room at the castle - with the Queen's blessing.

After the king's announcement, about shrinking the royal family on titles, many wondered if Carl Philip and Sofia, hereafter, would shine with their absence in the royal calendar. But not! The Prince couple has rather put in another gear and turns out more than ever. Not least Sofia. Now she is also given more responsibility - by mother-in-law Silvia.

Sofia's new assignment at the castle
On Thursday, November 28, Princess Sofia will participate in the Global Child Forum. The forum started in 2009 and is the royal couple's foundation. And just like the Queen's charity, the World Childhood Foundation, so is focusing on deepening the knowledge of children's rights, worldwide. Issues that touch Childhood's mission to the highest degree. But what is a bit surprising with tomorrow's forum is that the King's couple has decided that Sofia shares in the board meeting alone. Neither the initiators, the king and the queen, the crown princess couple nor Prince Carl Philip are in the castle.

Princess Sofia thus has to assume the role of family representative - on her own. This is the first time only a family member is attending this type of meeting. And that the royal couple chooses Sofia is a clear gesture on their part. They really trust their daughter-in-law and value her knowledge of the safety of children and young people.

- "It has turned out that it is not enough to emphasize the importance of informing about children's rights, both here at home and abroad", the king said at a previous forum.

Jumps into Madeleine's place
Madeleine has also supported her parents' foundation. She has been working with Mother Silvia's Childhood since the age of 17 and is also passionate about helping vulnerable children. But the princess does not have the same opportunity to participate in the Global Child Forum since she has been living in Miami for a year. However, she usually gets the meetings recounted for herself over the phone. And this year, maybe even sister-in-law Sofia is calling!

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #398 on: November 27, 2019, 04:03:57 PM »

In September and October, Princess Sofia was firmly on four assignments a month - but in November she looks to be on target for ten. An increase of 150%!

And this job week that has just begun sets the tone:

Yesterday on Monday Sofia started with the Internet Days at Stockholm Waterfront. Today she has time off, at least according to the court's official calendar, but tomorrow she will be present when the Swedish Youth and Civil Society (MUCF) holds a national conference at the Stockholm City Conference Center.

This week's third assignment is the board meeting of the Global Child Forum held at Stockholm Castle on Thursday. Before Princess Sofia gases her way to her youth's Älvdalen on Friday.

She will be there when the new Älvdals school is inaugurated, and it will certainly be emotional. The last time she was in Älvdalen she actually dropped both one and two tears because she was so moved by the warm reception.

That's why Princess Sofia works more! In the same boat! Sofia and Chris have this in common

So what happened? Yes, the fact that his son Gabriel has been able to fill two and go to preschool is of course recorded. Maternity leave is simply coming to an end. And some of the missions border on Princess Sofia's campaign No to Night Hat. So many more answers we do not have right now, but that Princess Sofia is on the job is quite clear!

cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #399 on: November 27, 2019, 05:07:16 PM »

I thought she and CP were retired?
And another dig at Madeline?
Different day, same s**t  Roll Eyes
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #400 on: November 27, 2019, 08:29:15 PM »

The one thing I've to give to Snakey is that she plays her role very well. Whether or not she's behind the attacks against Madde and Chris, on the outside she's faking the great princess/humanitarian etc. really well. In addition she seems to get on really well with Vic and Dan.

She has two adorable sons to whom she indeed seems to be a good mother.

Her style has quite improved lately and no one can better make up that reborn Mother Theresa face than her.

Honestly, if I wouldn't know about her past, I could almost buy her crap.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #401 on: November 28, 2019, 10:14:54 AM »

She is indeed doing well, relatively speaking.

What bothers and has bothered me the most was her statement about having no regrets about her past. And even seeming to be proud of it (to the outside world, behind the screens differently) She hasn't have a standard past, a lot of bad choices, actions and such. But why not simply say that she had a turbulent past and that not all actions have been the wisest.

Accept your own statement and don't go whining afterwards when people are negative about you (online and such). If I remind it correct they declared Sofia had been the victim of internet bullying. Possibly, but isn't real negativity about her also included as bullying?
onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #402 on: November 28, 2019, 11:09:16 AM »

I find suspicious the fact that he palace seems to push her center stage more and more lately. Maybe it has to do eih he fact that her kids are a bit older now and she can fill her work callendar wih more activities but with her, I have the feeling that there is always something else is going on.

karma chamelion

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #403 on: November 29, 2019, 12:30:10 AM »

Yes, she's doing really well for an uneducated party girl who made her living from showing off her body. The bar was so low and she barely cleared it, no credit from me.
LucyintheSky

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #404 on: November 29, 2019, 12:39:14 AM »

Someone is finally self-conscious of those lil chompers  Whistle Whistle  noticed hoefia doing the Sissi grin aka mouth closed, lately  Spiteful

Remember you are just an extra in everyone else's play. Franklin D. Roosevelt
http://stream1.gifsoup.co...imatedgifs3/4465009_o.gif
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 32   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: