Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Albert - 2019 News & Events  (Read 1977 times)
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« on: February 03, 2019, 12:52:35 AM »

Prince Prince Albert II of Monaco attends the Funerals Of Prince Henri Of Orleans, Count Of Paris At Chapelle Royale on February 02, 2019 in Dreux, France.

Seagull
Banned
Warned
Micro Member

Hong Kong Hong Kong

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2019, 11:31:34 AM »

Haven't seen closeups of Prince Albert for quite a time. IMO he's one of those people who look pretty much the same for years. Ok, a bit balder perhaps?  Smiley It was good of him to attend.

“In the sky, there is no distinction of east and west; people create distinctions out of their own minds and then believe them to be true.”
Buddha
loubna

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2019, 11:47:23 AM »

imo, he looks fine for a man of sixty
Lord G¡n

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2019, 04:49:13 PM »

Yes, he's always had a kind of babyish face. And he seems to watch his diet -- running after toddlers keep you fit.
Victoria38

Warned
Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2019, 08:37:56 PM »

He went to the sports awards alone this year. Charlene's absences are starting to be alarming. I know she's in S. Africa but why go away  when it's going to clash with a big event in Monaco that people expect to see her at.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2019, 09:17:35 PM by Victoria38 » Logged
Seagull
Banned
Warned
Micro Member

Hong Kong Hong Kong

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2019, 01:16:29 PM »

Today the world - well those who care about such things anyway- celebrates the PI Day. And so does Prince Albert, his birthday that is. He's been recently to Canada in connection to his Foundation activities, and had received le dîplome de Docteur «Honoris Causa» at  l’Université Francophone de Sherbrooke.

http://www.noblesseetroya...ce-de-monaco-au-canada-2/

Also, he visited the Princess Grace Exhibition at hôtel «Château Frontenac» in Québec.

http://www.noblesseetroya...ateau-frontenac-a-quebec/

Happy birthday Prince Albert  Champagne

“In the sky, there is no distinction of east and west; people create distinctions out of their own minds and then believe them to be true.”
Buddha
Countess of Cows

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2019, 03:37:46 PM »

https://www.dailymail.co....fe-Princess-Charlene.html

That photo of Gabby looking so loving at him is just precious.  It's always a joy to see these well loved, sweet spirited children 

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2019, 12:05:00 AM »

60 Minutes is just about to have a segment on Monaco and Anderson Cooper is about to interview Proncr Albert.
On the preview, I was surprised how “ American “ is accent is. 
Countess of Cows

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2019, 03:28:56 PM »

I was disappointed in the 60 minutes segment.   Grace mentioned,  not Charlene or the twins.  Short and IMO kind of snarky.  "Sunny place for shady people" and all that but didn't even really give him the time to respond well, it didn't show Monaco in the best light.  That view from the ramparts was breathtaking! 

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
anastasia beaverhausen

Huge Member

The cat on the left has been given Miracle Gro.

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2019, 07:25:23 PM »

I was disappointed in the 60 minutes segment.   Grace mentioned,  not Charlene or the twins.  Short and IMO kind of snarky.  "Sunny place for shady people" and all that but didn't even really give him the time to respond well, it didn't show Monaco in the best light.  That view from the ramparts was breathtaking! 

Very true.

I would hate living in that traffic though.
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2019, 07:29:56 PM »

Monaco was portraited as a really shady place, and Albert did not help imo. Dropping Grace's name was for US media but he could have talked about his children, who are the future...

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: