Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2019 Madeleine's.....News & Events  (Read 14447 times)
Lady Liebe

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: September 27, 2019, 04:09:57 PM »

She is lovely as always. Vic should take note of how Madde's softer hairstyle also softens the pointless of her chin.

Compassion without truth isn't love, it's flattery. Love not only weeps, it also speaks.   Reagan Rose
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: September 27, 2019, 08:03:19 PM »

Madeleine also visited Talldungeskolan school in Gothenburg

Lemon drizzle
Banned
Banned
Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: September 27, 2019, 08:16:37 PM »

Her smile really does light up the room
Antevorta

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: September 27, 2019, 10:14:09 PM »

Madeleine is so stunning to look at that sometimes I cannot look directly at her pictures.   Tongue
Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

proud moron thx Scooby Doo

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: September 28, 2019, 02:05:41 AM »

She is so natural and has such a kindness about her that really enhances her physical beauty.

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: September 28, 2019, 09:05:08 AM »

Madeleine is a real princesse. I love how everyone is having a good time.
onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: September 28, 2019, 10:01:06 AM »

I agree wih all the above posts! Maddie is the epitomy of a modern princess. She is kind, she has grace, she respects the people she talks to and she can contribute to her causes, she knows what she's talking about. And then we have her lovely, great smile and her style which is never wrong.

Clover

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: September 28, 2019, 02:50:56 PM »

Madeleine is lovely! 

SvenskaSarah

Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: September 30, 2019, 04:42:52 AM »

I love Madde, please don't get me wrong, but... I would love her to attend a few more engagements in a few days rather than the odd one or two here and there.
Let me explain....
Her fellow countrywoman Greta Thurnberg, is currently chastising world leaders for their lack of care towards global warming and climate change. I do not mind madde living with her family in miami (based on Swedish press I'm not surprised she has a further distance to Sweden than miami) but I would hope her engagements last roughly a week, given private time with her family too. I feel this would justify her flights and air milea a bit more. I understand she has three small children and time with them is precious, and Madde herself has spoken about wanting to be there for her kids in a way her parents weren't there for here, but the Swedish calendar adds to the presumption that Madde jets about where and when she wants to, attending one or two engagements. While the Swedish Court should list her whole engagements (considering she landed in Stockholm i suspect she had attended some childhood events) or enable Madde to attend a few days' worth of engagements before flying home. I hate to be a Madde critic but I feel that the short times she spends in Sweden could be used more wisely, balancing work and seeing family, for example. She has said herself in recent interviews that she feels able to represent Sweden in the US, which is great, but so far only stretches to Childhood and WCF. If the opportunity arose, I hope she'd be willing to travel around the US for diplomatic as well as charitable engagements.
I feel  that the global acknowledgment and embracing of Greta should mean that the representatives of her country should take heed and try to follow in her footsteps in any way they can.
This is just my opinion, of course! Please don't hate me for criticising Madde, I adore her but just wish that her role within the srf was more engaging and regular!
onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: September 30, 2019, 09:28:25 AM »

I love Madde, please don't get me wrong, but... I would love her to attend a few more engagements in a few days rather than the odd one or two here and there.
Let me explain....
Her fellow countrywoman Greta Thurnberg, is currently chastising world leaders for their lack of care towards global warming and climate change. I do not mind madde living with her family in miami (based on Swedish press I'm not surprised she has a further distance to Sweden than miami) but I would hope her engagements last roughly a week, given private time with her family too. I feel this would justify her flights and air milea a bit more. I understand she has three small children and time with them is precious, and Madde herself has spoken about wanting to be there for her kids in a way her parents weren't there for here, but the Swedish calendar adds to the presumption that Madde jets about where and when she wants to, attending one or two engagements. While the Swedish Court should list her whole engagements (considering she landed in Stockholm i suspect she had attended some childhood events) or enable Madde to attend a few days' worth of engagements before flying home. I hate to be a Madde critic but I feel that the short times she spends in Sweden could be used more wisely, balancing work and seeing family, for example. She has said herself in recent interviews that she feels able to represent Sweden in the US, which is great, but so far only stretches to Childhood and WCF. If the opportunity arose, I hope she'd be willing to travel around the US for diplomatic as well as charitable engagements.
I feel  that the global acknowledgment and embracing of Greta should mean that the representatives of her country should take heed and try to follow in her footsteps in any way they can.
This is just my opinion, of course! Please don't hate me for criticising Madde, I adore her but just wish that her role within the srf was more engaging and regular!
If I have understood correctly, Madeleine doesn't receive a standard income as a princess but she gets paid when she represents Sweden and the srf only. Given this, IMO she's not obliged to do anything more in Sweden. Besides, it seems that even CP and S are not needed, they just exist and do things here and there to justify their income and titles, so there's no actual need for one more adult doing public engagements. I wish we would see more of Maddie but it isn't necessary.

Eve

Large Member

Estonia Estonia

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: September 30, 2019, 10:33:53 AM »

I don't mind Madeleine's short visit to attend the book fair in Sweden. It was a good chance to talk about ”Stella och hemligheten” and also visit the Talldungeskolan school and talk with the pupils there. These were Madeleine's solo events (she's the co-author of the book), so no one else could have replaced her from the SRF. I think her presence was a must in this case. I'm sure she took the commercial flights and the planes were scheduled to fly anyway. With or without Madeleine.

https://translate.google....%2F%2Fwww.svenskdam.se%2F
- The princess herself comes to Sweden. Her main focus during the visit is the Book Fair and then the Princess has other involvement in the US.

Like Onar, I wish we would see more of Maddie but it isn't necessary. And I have a feeling she's not much needed (just like CP and Sofia). Even Madeleine's events are not included under the latest news. We see what Victoria, Daniel, Silvia, CG, and even Carl Philip do, but no additional info about Madeleine's September events (just mentioned at the calendar).

https://www.kungahuset.se...2595d149ced2f9993575.html

PS: Needed or not needed, I really hope that this year Madeleine will plan her visit to December and attend this year's Nobel events. I've really missed her in recent years and it would be great to see her again at the tiara event.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2019, 10:39:14 AM by Eve » Logged
MarieQueenie

Warned
Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: October 08, 2019, 07:40:46 AM »

Maddie is the most beautiful of all Princesses, at least she ranks in the top 3.
I agree, she's a real Princess and happy to be around Swedish people but she remains modest and friendly.
Classy, with good taste (generally).
She looks very happy today after a first fiasco with a terrible fiancé.
Will she be still able to have official function after the last decision of the King of Sweden, to remove her and her family and her brother and his family, from the Royal family ?

Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: October 08, 2019, 07:50:00 AM »

Maddie is the most beautiful of all Princesses, at least she ranks in the top 3.
I agree, she's a real Princess and happy to be around Swedish people but she remains modest and friendly.
Classy, with good taste (generally).
She looks very happy today after a first fiasco with a terrible fiancé.
Will she be still able to have official function after the last decision of the King of Sweden, to remove her and her family and her brother and his family, from the Royal family ?

The recent statement doesn't change anything for Madde, CP and their spouses. It only affects their children.
CathyJane

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: October 08, 2019, 03:46:37 PM »

I love this princess!
Eve

Large Member

Estonia Estonia

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: October 09, 2019, 08:28:25 AM »

From Madeleine's instagram: Earlier this week my mother and I participated in the celebration of Childhood USA 20 Years. We started the day with a meeting discussing the future and ended the day with celebrating all the children who have been helped thanks to Childhoods important work.
https://www.instagram.com...ig_web_button_share_sheet

Princess Madeleine and Queen Silvia are participating in a new television documentary. Roger Lundgren, former royal expert commentator at SVT, does the interviews for this documentary. The TV series is about Silvia, Madeleine and the work with the World Childhood Foundation.
https://www.instagram.com...ig_web_button_share_sheet
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: