Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Martha Louise  (Read 190873 times)
LittleThunder

Huge Member

France France

Forever my Queen.

Ignore
« Reply #900 on: Yesterday at 09:54:09 PM »

There's always been something off with ML, I think she suffers from Entitled Rich Kid Syndrome (ERKS). When she was young she boinked her riding instructor(?), a married man whose wife summoned her to appear in court, then she marries a shall we say avant garde man and starts talking to angels. Now this. Poor decision making skills and too much time on her hands. She needs her apanage (if she gets one) to be revoked until she comes to her senses and starts doing some official engagements without the Sham-man.
Yikes OMG ! I didn't know that story ! Not classy at all.   Crap

For my part, I begin to heard about her (and remember her) with these speaking-to-angels delusions, so she had always appeared nutty-loony to me (and not in a so funny way). She probably never really had to face real life consequences for her actions/choices/eccentricities.

I just pray that her children are safe from her shamarlatan beau.  Nerves She seems so happy on the pictures with him, now reading about that dude's words, it makes it very gloomy...  Secret The shamarlatan captured his prey, what will it cost to release her...

anastasia beaverhausen

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #901 on: Yesterday at 11:27:03 PM »

There's always been something off with ML, I think she suffers from Entitled Rich Kid Syndrome (ERKS). When she was young she boinked her riding instructor(?), a married man whose wife summoned her to appear in court, then she marries a shall we say avant garde man and starts talking to angels. Now this. Poor decision making skills and too much time on her hands. She needs her apanage (if she gets one) to be revoked until she comes to her senses and starts doing some official engagements without the Sham-man.
Yikes OMG ! I didn't know that story ! Not classy at all.   Crap

For my part, I begin to heard about her (and remember her) with these speaking-to-angels delusions, so she had always appeared nutty-loony to me (and not in a so funny way). She probably never really had to face real life consequences for her actions/choices/eccentricities.

I just pray that her children are safe from her shamarlatan beau.  Nerves She seems so happy on the pictures with him, now reading about that dude's words, it makes it very gloomy...  Secret The shamarlatan captured his prey, what will it cost to release her...

She may not be very bright to begin with, and a life of extreme privilege has never forced her to deal with consequences. 
kbart

Micro Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #902 on: Today at 01:09:23 AM »

Yes it was ages ago, maybe 20 years plus. I think it was in England because I remember it being in the UK press. She was in England a lot competing in horse events and training her horses and she basically had an affair with a married trainer and his wife was not impressed...
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: