Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 15   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haakon & Mette Marit - News & Events 2019  (Read 42490 times)
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: May 08, 2019, 05:15:30 PM »

MM is taking the "Literature train" today and tomorrow. This year the ride goes from KolsŚs in Bśrum to Stovner in Oslo, and there will be a stop at six libraries and meetings with Norwegian authors.

Haakon accompanied her this year.

royalviewers

Warned
Mini Member

Indonesia Indonesia

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: May 08, 2019, 05:20:32 PM »

I like MM outfit (minus the sneakers)👍
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: May 09, 2019, 01:59:24 PM »

Day 2 of the book tour

Lord G°n

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: May 09, 2019, 08:00:38 PM »

She looks great. I don't like the sleeves, though.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: May 09, 2019, 08:12:28 PM »

She seems to be in good spirits

karma chamelion

Large Member

Delphine Boel's grandmother

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: May 09, 2019, 09:17:20 PM »

I like the denim blouse and black trousers, black sneakers would have been better. On the second look, I like the coral color of the sweater but that's about it (the sneakers are okay I guess), this outfit looks sloppy IMO.

Currently on the Lit Train for GIANTS!
Zazoo

Small Member

Cyprus Cyprus

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: May 09, 2019, 09:57:37 PM »

While I adore harlad and sonjia, my feeling towards them were always a little bit vanilla. But I think that her getting a definitive diagnosis gave her inner peace and also help them as a couple, more over telling the world about it also help with the pressure to perform. At least this is what I get from the pictures as a vibe.
That said not my favorite combination of clothes but definitely much better that her flowers vomit dresses she usually favors, at least these ones flatter her figure   

"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." ? Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
PrincessOdette

Mini Member

United States United States

stay classy and sassy, my friends

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: May 10, 2019, 02:40:33 AM »

The outfit looks sloppy to me, but it could be much worse. At least they both engaged.
Agreed zazoo, my feelings towards them are vanilla, also who is that woman in your icon?  Smiley
Zazoo

Small Member

Cyprus Cyprus

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: May 10, 2019, 09:43:42 AM »

The outfit looks sloppy to me, but it could be much worse. At least they both engaged.
Agreed zazoo, my feelings towards them are vanilla, also who is that woman in your icon?  Smiley

Hey itís Catherine Cornaro the last queen of Cyprus, very interesting woman i may say  Smiley

"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." ? Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
PrincessOdette

Mini Member

stay classy and sassy, my friends

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: May 11, 2019, 02:51:45 AM »

Hey itís Catherine Cornaro the last queen of Cyprus, very interesting woman i may say  Smiley
Thank you! She looks very interest in the portrait, I'll have to look up more about her  Smiley
Lord G°n

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: May 11, 2019, 02:25:56 PM »

The sweater is similar to the one Mosh wore at Nik Greece's exhibition.Without the frills.
https://i.imgur.com/9C41YJE.jpg
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: May 11, 2019, 03:30:27 PM »

Iím sorry sheís ill. I really hope they have it under control!! But I just canít warm to her. I find her so incredibly annoying.

anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: May 11, 2019, 04:45:32 PM »

Iím sorry sheís ill. I really hope they have it under control!! But I just canít warm to her. I find her so incredibly annoying.

Thatís exactly how I feel. Iím very sorry for her illness, but I donít like her ďI donít careĒ attitude. Wear sneakers if you need to, but the rest of you should look as if youíre a Crown Princess. Because you are.
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: May 11, 2019, 05:19:04 PM »

I used to like her and their story was really sweet. But I don't the way she transformed. She has a few good campaigns like the reading campain, but also seeing that sloppy outfit now -the blouse alone would have been okay or a longer pullover over it would have also passed. But this looks silly. Silly in a way "I don't care, folks".
Kristallinchen

Gigantic Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: May 11, 2019, 07:28:36 PM »

I used to like her and their story was really sweet. But I don't the way she transformed. She has a few good campaigns like the reading campain, but also seeing that sloppy outfit now -the blouse alone would have been okay or a longer pullover over it would have also passed. But this looks silly. Silly in a way "I don't care, folks".

I do agree with you. It's for the Haakon and especially the children that their mother/wife is ill, but regardless of this MM never seemed to be very into work. There're many people all over the world, who have to live with deadly illnesses and still manage to contribute something. While I feel sorry for her on one hand, she's also now got the perfect excuse of being lazy.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 15   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: