Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Charlene 2019- News & Events  (Read 40237 times)
Antiroyalist

Warned
Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #180 on: November 24, 2019, 05:52:47 PM »

I donít understand why Charlene gets so much work done on her face? It looks quite painful and she had a lovely, fresh face before this. It seems that she is unhappy, and I gather her marriage hasnít been a love match.
But why did she marry Albert in the first place, she had a chance to leave it all behind. Did she really give up a chance of happiness for money and position?
Iím not sure, their dynamic confuses me. I sometimes seen them happy but most the times they look distant.
Charlene is not a quitter. She endured much hardship and public shame to get where she is and I think she is not willing to give it up so easily. I think she would rather be unhappy for decades than get a divorce and loose the gold she fought so hard for, plus for her it would be terribly shameful to admit that she was wrong. I think. 
Clover

Humongous Member

United States United States

My daughter loves horses!

Ignore
« Reply #181 on: November 24, 2019, 06:26:23 PM »

Charlene was a natural beauty - should not have altered her face in anyway IMO.

Before - Charlene had looks that many women would envy. So pretty!

After

Mjo

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #182 on: November 25, 2019, 12:55:33 AM »

She resembles Cheryl Tiegs
Countess of Cows

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #183 on: November 25, 2019, 01:24:23 AM »

Mjo I loved Cheryl Tiegs  Wink we might be the only ones old enough to remember her  Wink   She's no Cheryl Tiegs but I see where you're coming from, healthy, natural blonde, not artificial or plastic.   

IF she hadn't messed up her face so drastically.  It's painful to go through the years in photo's and wonder WHY she would do that to herself.  I know a SOME people (sahnm!) love the attention from being in the hospital and the drama that goes with that.  Maybe he pays more attention when she's all bandaged up  Sad 

When I had my chemo cut, I'd pass a mirror and think, "who is that?", I have to wonder how that feels every morning when cha cha looks in the mirror.  Yikes

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
Diamond Lil

Gigantic Member

New Zealand New Zealand

Ignore
« Reply #184 on: November 25, 2019, 01:44:19 AM »

I remember Cheryl Tiegs, too.

Charlene was a very pretty girl.  Now she just looks like so many other women who have had plastic surgery done.  It's a crying shame.

AunumnLeaves

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #185 on: November 25, 2019, 05:33:51 AM »

Clover,

Charlene' real (untouched) features are only in the second photo, where she is with long hair.
Other ones are already after "tuning",  although her asymmetrical teeth have not yet been adjusted Cool

https://i.pinimg.com/orig...98f345b80042c6ba73eae.jpg

https://swimhistory.co.za..._fkuwjpt1ql-3ab0aa18.jpeg

https://i.pinimg.com/564x...4360a9a9234075768e525.jpg
« Last Edit: November 25, 2019, 05:46:58 AM by AunumnLeaves » Logged
Clover

Humongous Member

My daughter loves horses!

Ignore
« Reply #186 on: November 25, 2019, 06:35:01 AM »

Mjo, I remember Cheryl Tiggs -  very pretty.
Countess of Crows - yes, she messed up her face badly. She looks horrible.
Diamond Lil - yes, she messed up her natural beauty. I wonder if she regrets it now?
Autumn Leaves - she was very attractive in her swimming days, an ordinary wholesome-looking woman. She still looked great with the minor tuning in the pictures I posted, that's when she needed to stop.

Princess MS

Warned
Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #187 on: November 25, 2019, 08:43:19 AM »

Mjo, I remember Cheryl Tiggs -  very pretty.
Countess of Crows - yes, she messed up her face badly. She looks horrible.
Diamond Lil - yes, she messed up her natural beauty. I wonder if she regrets it now?
Autumn Leaves - she was very attractive in her swimming days, an ordinary wholesome-looking woman. She still looked great with the minor tuning in the pictures I posted, that's when she needed to stop.

Like many others she thought she could "improve" - al la Rania (OMG) or Mosh or MT, or the Greek Marie Chantal and daughter, or the one in Qatar - Sheika Mosa ?? Or Letizia  ..... Not sure about Max but would not be surprised - and I think Mathilde is "natural". And of course Silvia - doubt anyone her knew her way back in the 1970's would recognise her at all. On the plus side I think it is clear that Anne has had no work done and if Sophie has it is light and not obvious .... bottom line - we are all going to get old and look like "crap" in comparison to younger days
tsarinya

Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #188 on: November 25, 2019, 09:41:52 AM »

The photos Clover posted, if this was at the very beginning of her plastic surgery then she should have stopped there. Iím not adversed to plastic surgery, but I think when it goes beyond slight touch ups to completely changing your face then it is obviously a deeper issues people are trying to tackle.
Iíve heard you can shrink or melt (not sure of the terminology) away fillers, I think that maybe she would look better if that happened? And layed off the excessive Botox?
I can see Charlene, like Victoria of Sweden and her every present bun, benefitting from a change of hairstyle. Maybe having longer hair with some curls? What do you guys think?
The Spy Who Loved You

Baby Member

Canada Canada

"Keeping the British end up, sir."

Ignore
« Reply #189 on: November 26, 2019, 02:21:06 AM »

https://www.thedailybeast...harlenes-monaco-nightmare

Let us speculate, for just a moment, that the article above is revealing some hidden
truth rather than engaging in rabid speculation.

One is inclined to think that a trophy wife who is entrapped in an unhappy marriage
might decide to enact a kind of passive-aggressive vengeance on her husband by
discreetly "ruining" the very features that made seem attractive in the first place.
She could even claim that she is getting the plastic surgery because she "doesn't
want to look old" on camera, or something like that. On the surface, plastic surgery
could be just a strategy to shield her from the barbs of the press; but deep down,
it may be a kind of prolonged, subtle revenge.

ďHere's to alcohol, the rose colored glasses of life.Ē 
ó F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Beautiful and Damned
Countess of Cows

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #190 on: November 26, 2019, 04:18:36 AM »

Ohhhh! That photo is perfect and where she should have stopped.  Her face was still soft and that hair is the best I can ever remember!   The article is 2014, but dang, that's a good look for her.  I'd venture to say 5 years later this still proves true....wonder if she's still friends with those two

In an interview with British Tatler she said she hadnít made any proper friends since moving to Monaco. "Although I have met some wonderful people since Iíve been living in Monaco, I regard them all as acquaintances. I only have two people I consider friends here,"

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
Countess of Cows

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #191 on: November 26, 2019, 02:35:47 PM »

https://www.dailymail.co....=rss&ico=taboola_feed

The proud mother also boasted about the twins bilingual skills, with the pair speaking English at home and French while at school.

providing a glimpse of life when the family is at the palace, Charlene explained that their father takes them to school and then the 'evenings are usually a lot of movement'.

She added: 'When Iím alone with them, the kids fight over who will sleep with Mum. They love to climb into our bed, suddenly we find ourselves a little cramped. And all this without counting our two dogs, Poppy and Harley!'

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #192 on: December 01, 2019, 08:37:29 PM »

November 30
Charlene visited Abu Dhabi to support Ferrari's Monegasque driver Charles Leclerc and to watch the F1 Grand Prix.
Before the F1 Grand Prix of Abu Dhabi held at Yas Marina Circuit in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, Princess Charlene met with Monegasque driver Charles Leclerc and wished him luck.

loubna

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #193 on: December 03, 2019, 09:58:48 AM »

more pics at abu dhabi grand prix
nice look for charlene and... leclerc is very cute  

leatherface

Huge Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #194 on: December 03, 2019, 10:28:14 AM »

Charlene needs to stop with the PS ASAP!!! She is wandering into Jocelyn Wilderstein territory.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: