Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Charlene 2019- News & Events  (Read 8467 times)
karma chamelion

Medium Member

Harry 'Hotspur' Percy

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: April 14, 2019, 02:49:25 AM »

KC    Star

Maybe the ghost tell her to wear this outfit perhaps?  Blink

G Blink

Which ghost, Uncle Karl's or the Holy Ghost?! Clown Whichever ghost it was, I'll light a candle for them for giving me such a laugh today! Beer

"The pen is mightier than the sword" - Edward Bulwer-Lytton
loubna

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: April 14, 2019, 09:48:56 AM »

the top part of the dress is ok, but the bottom is ugly and the whole look is awful  Dead
mylady

Large Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: April 14, 2019, 10:24:41 AM »

I will be the only people who will like the outfit and her hair do, what I like on this forum, we  can beagree not to be agree

But, the outfit is not important, the most important thing is  there was a lot of money raising for  disavantaged schools , the desavantaged  children of six schools were invited to this charity  race and they were happy to see that their school will receive money thanks to Charlene and her foundation,  fashion or other things are not important for me, I prefer to see the reality
Lord G¡n

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: April 14, 2019, 11:15:17 AM »

That's true,mylady.
 I like Charlene immensely -- one of my favourites-- but I don't like some of her outfits. We can't possibly know who  selects her clothes; whoever it is does certainly make daring choices, which , IMO,  are sometimes  not very fortunate. What is happening to Monaco princesses? They used to be elegant, stylish and chic and now they sometimes opt for the  unconventional ,even bizarre look.
mylady

Large Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: April 14, 2019, 08:02:11 PM »

Fashion  depends of  our taste, some persons will love black colour , other will love red white, some persons will love modern outfitssome other will love old fashion outfits

I think Charlene is choosing the clothes she loves and not the clothes that other people  want to see on her specially the  royal readers who  would like to see her following the rules they want for  for her and for other princesses or queens

Charlene  wore a decent dress  yesterday, we don't see her breast or other thing ,  it was not too short , some persons will find this dress ugly and some persons will find this dress and the colour very beautiful, it is a question of taste, we love or not. I found that her hair style was nice and also the gloves and the fescinator

mylady

Large Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: April 14, 2019, 08:07:25 PM »

I love this three photos

https://www.instagram.com/p/BwM6plAnPMk/
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: April 15, 2019, 01:10:23 AM »

realy charlene?really !!!! Huh?
she remind me one of the girls from the movie 'From hell' with Johnny Deep

karma chamelion

Medium Member

Harry 'Hotspur' Percy

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: April 15, 2019, 01:17:55 AM »

realy charlene?really !!!! Huh?
she remind me one of the girls from the movie 'From hell' with Johnny Deep

I will agree not to disagree with you on that Rita! Beer
At first I thought it must have been a costume, but no, she actually left the house thinking she looked good Crazy She definitely needs help, at least stylistically.

loubna

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: April 15, 2019, 02:56:44 PM »

the dress is by SA fashion designer terrence bray
his style isn't my cup of tea
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: April 15, 2019, 03:03:25 PM »

A kind of '50s/'60s vibe…...
mylady

Large Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: April 15, 2019, 05:14:24 PM »

Charlene has a strong personality, she will never listen the advices in the  clothes fashion, she  wants to wear  the clothes  that she loves and not the clothes that other persons would like to see her wearing  , Albert is agree and it is why he  took her as wife, she is not like the other princesses  and I wish that the princesses  or Queens will follow her  because the style of their cloths are  boring
 I Don't think that  fashion is her priority, I rather Believe that it is  in the third place  after her children, her job for other  children .

The Palace published  photos of the royal race day; I love when Charlene is taken the little boys in her arms

https://www.facebook.com/...52357/?type=3&theater
karma chamelion

Medium Member

Harry 'Hotspur' Percy

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: April 15, 2019, 05:39:55 PM »

Charlene has a strong personality, she will never listen the advices in the  clothes fashion, she  wants to wear  the clothes  that she loves and not the clothes that other persons would like to see her wearing  , Albert is agree and it is why he  took her as wife, she is not like the other princesses  and I wish that the princesses  or Queens will follow her  because the style of their cloths are  boring
 I Don't think that  fashion is her priority, I rather Believe that it is  in the third place  after her children, her job for other  children .

The Palace published  photos of the royal race day; I love when Charlene is taken the little boys in her arms

I hope she doesn't listen to advice, I'll keep having reason to laugh at her then. This is one of the silliest things I've ever seen her wear.

And I think she cares entirely too much about fashion, just like Rania of Jordan. They spend a lot of money on fashion so obviously it's important to them or they wouldn't bother. She could dress in jeans if fashion wasn't her thing and save her husband a lot of money and herself some embarrassment. Same with the plastic surgery, she's firmly in Rania territory there, too.

Lady Willoughby

Warned
Huge Member

United States United States

Circa Regna Tonat

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: April 15, 2019, 06:07:26 PM »

I hope she doesn't listen to advice, I'll keep having reason to laugh at her then. This is one of the silliest things I've ever seen her wear.

And I think she cares entirely too much about fashion, just like Rania of Jordan. They spend a lot of money on fashion so obviously it's important to them or they wouldn't bother. She could dress in jeans if fashion wasn't her thing and save her husband a lot of money and herself some embarrassment. Same with the plastic surgery, she's firmly in Rania territory there, too.

Good lord. You would see that picture next to “fashion victim” in an encyclopedia.

karma chamelion

Medium Member

Harry 'Hotspur' Percy

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: April 15, 2019, 06:10:38 PM »

Good lord. You would see that picture next to “fashion victim” in an encyclopedia.

Star Yes Like I said up-thread, she looks like a cancan dancer in jackboots. One of the cringiest things I've ever seen a royal wear.

freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

Official TeaSpoon of Royal Dish. Aka TrollSpoon.

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: April 15, 2019, 06:15:40 PM »

What the actual eff is this.

I love Cha Cha.  I don't want to see Cha Cha dress like her nick name..

You can call me TrollSpoon.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: