Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Charlene 2019- News & Events  (Read 23580 times)
mylady

Large Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: April 15, 2019, 06:31:46 PM »

I am perhaps the only person who likes this dress but I will repeat, I love this dress and also her  boots

I love  the person who wants  to modernize the fashion royal rules,  happily there is persond  like Charlene, Letizia  or Rania, they are  doing a good job  for children and their husbands are  supporting her

Albert is supporting her and not embarassed at all

Antiroyalist

Warned
Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: April 16, 2019, 04:14:15 PM »

I understand what you mean by Charlene modernising the royal fashion, which she totally has, wearing boots at high profile events, some fabulous clothes, some with a non-traditional shape and some very bland colours.

But I fail to see how this particular dress is modern in any way. This is more going back to the 80s when Madonna was still a virgin, the colour and the cut, or even going back more than a century to the cancan girls in the Moulin Rouge.

Perhaps this is modern fashion for those who weren't even born in the 80s, but I was a teenager in the 80s and cannot think of anything more dreadful.

To me, the dress looks like a play costume. Perhaps the race in South Africa is a costume party and we just don't see the other people who dressed up.   
mylady

Large Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: April 17, 2019, 05:55:49 PM »

An article  about princess Charlene  at the  royal race day

https://southerncourier.c...ncess-charlene-of-monaco/
mylady

Large Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: April 17, 2019, 05:56:50 PM »

A other article

https://southerncourier.c...alty-touches-turffontein/
mylady

Large Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: April 17, 2019, 06:01:48 PM »

And the video published by Monaco info

https://www.monacochannel...pique-pour-la-bonne-cause
loubna

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: April 23, 2019, 10:51:41 AM »

charlene during an evening event in SA last week. an elegant look imo, the hairdo is classy

https://www.instagram.com...lGiP/?igshid=kyu5c3rwmacw
Lord Gn

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: April 23, 2019, 11:03:53 PM »

charlene during an evening event in SA last week. an elegant look imo, the hairdo is classy

https://www.instagram.com...lGiP/?igshid=kyu5c3rwmacw
Far better.  Thumb up
mylady

Large Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: April 30, 2019, 10:01:52 AM »

Princess Charlene friend of the animals

http://melina-premiere.ek...ie-des-animaux-a161981588
mylady

Large Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: April 30, 2019, 10:04:39 AM »

Announce of the Sainte Devote toyrnament on May 11th 2019

http://melina-premiere.ek...-sainte-devote-a161975372
loubna

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: May 02, 2019, 11:56:03 AM »

just read that albert will attend alone GD Jean funeral this saturday. imo, unless she has an activity this day, i think she should attend, and personally present her condoleance to GD henry, henry isn't a friend, but he is a person whom she met several times and since albert goes there, she  should accompany him.
I understand perfectly that she doesn't want to attend birthdays; and I could understand that she doesn't attend coronations and weddings and Albert goes alone, but a funeral is something else JMO
« Last Edit: May 02, 2019, 01:00:01 PM by loubna » Logged
Victoria38

Warned
Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: May 03, 2019, 12:07:32 AM »

The Luxembourg royals were guests at her wedding too so it's only proper that she accompanies Albert to pay her respects at this time. It seems she's fine travelling thousands of miles to events in S. Africa but a short trip to Luxembourg to attend a funeral is out of the question. I'm not surprised though, she's made it clear that she wants nothing to do with other royals and now we know that this extends to attending their funerals too. She really is a disgrace.
mylady

Large Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: May 03, 2019, 02:55:26 PM »

Why  should Charlene to attend the funeral of Grand Duc Jean,? She did not know  the Grand Duc Jean, Albert knew the  Grand Duc Jean it is normal, He will  attend the funeral , Charlene only knows Grand Duc Henri   because  Henri and Maria Theresa   attended to her wedding, they came because they know the prince Albert, but the grand Duc  was not present to the wedding and  it is not enough to know somebody, Priness Ann will come alone without her husband, her husband did not know the Grand Duc Jean

Personaly, I never come to  the funeral of a person  I did never know, My husband  came to the funerals of the persons who worked with him  but I did not attend the funerals of  these persons,   funerals are not a spectacle  and I understand that Charlene will not attend to the funerals
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: May 03, 2019, 04:10:09 PM »

What do you mean she made it clear, that she will have nothing to do with other royals? Thinking

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Victoria38

Warned
Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: May 03, 2019, 04:43:51 PM »

What do you mean she made it clear, that she will have nothing to do with other royals? Thinking
[/quote

I mean that for the past seven years (and he's only been married for almost eight) Prince Albert has attended all foreign royal events on his own. None, until now, were funerals but his wife's absence from the funeral of Grand Duke Jean suggests that we can now expect her to absent herself from these as well.
karma chamelion

Large Member

Harry 'Hotspur' Percy

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: May 04, 2019, 04:04:31 AM »

I mean that for the past seven years (and he's only been married for almost eight) Prince Albert has attended all foreign royal events on his own. None, until now, were funerals but his wife's absence from the funeral of Grand Duke Jean suggests that we can now expect her to absent herself from these as well.

Surely it's a bit of an exaggeration to say she never attends other RF's events, she went to Victoria and Daniels wedding, I think there have been others?

"The pen is mightier than the sword" - Edward Bulwer-Lytton
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: