Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 629 630 [631]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: William - news and photos  (Read 2034636 times)
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #9450 on: November 05, 2020, 09:41:18 AM »

Thank you all for admitting they don't care either... i read thru the thread and thought, I was an unfeeling uncaring person. Because I felt it was a clear case of spilled milk....
And it somewhat adds to the silly narrative that I hear around me everywhere. Just about everybody and the parson's wife claims she had a very bad case of Covid and nearly died, but miraculously recovered...or rather well not recovered, still feeling really bad, but not complaining.. you know, just carrying on. you don't know how lucky you are, but with a fragile health... well...

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Aubiette

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #9451 on: November 05, 2020, 03:52:16 PM »

The Duke of Cambridge made a virtual appearance at the Spirit of Fire Awards ceremony.

William spoke of the “unique challenge" facing emergency responders during the pandemic. He stressed how it was more important than ever for frontline workers to receive mental health support.

https://twitter.com/cambr.../1324325159289999360?s=21
Aubiette

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #9452 on: November 20, 2020, 06:49:19 PM »

It was great to surprise this inspiring group of young ambassadors from the @DianaAward - hearing their personal stories and how they've now turned their focus to supporting peers facing similar challenges.

https://twitter.com/kensi.../1329751265501450246?s=21
Ghost

Small Member

Romania Romania

Ignore
« Reply #9453 on: November 20, 2020, 08:22:14 PM »

Unseen photo of William catching the train in Anglesey in 2013:

https://www.instagram.com...YTZ/?igshid=12w1s0dozudt9
« Last Edit: November 20, 2020, 08:54:43 PM by Ghost » Logged
Aubiette

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #9454 on: November 23, 2020, 03:55:50 PM »

The Duke of Cambridge spoke to #OxfordVaccine researchers this morning to congratulate them on their breakthrough. William visited the group in June. “Well done, I’m so pleased for all of you...there was a lot of pressure on everyone, so I’m so thrilled that you’ve cracked it.”

https://twitter.com/royan.../1330877039352705024?s=21
Eliza B

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #9455 on: November 25, 2020, 12:27:01 PM »

19 November: The Duke of Cambridge this morning spoke to a group of the Diana Award Anti-Bullying Ambassadors via video link.
AND
His Royal Highness, Joint Patron, the Royal Foundation of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, afterwards held a Meeting via telephone.
AND
The Duke of Cambridge, Patron, Tusk Trust, this afternoon held a Meeting with Mr Charles Mayhew (Chief Executive Officer) via video link.

20th November: The Duke of Cambridge, Patron, British Trust for Ornithology, this morning held a Meeting with Dr Andrew Clements (Director) via video link.

21st November: The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge met beneficiaries of FutureMenUK’s Fathers Programmes, which help fathers develop their confidence as parents at every stage of their child’s development via video link.

23rd November: The Duke of Cambridge this morning held a Meeting via video link with Professor Louise Richardson (Vice Chancellor University of Oxford), Professor Andrew Pollard (Professor of Paediatric Infection and Immunity,) and Professor Sarah Gilbert (Professor of Vaccinology).The Duke spoke to UniofOxford to congratulate them following an important milestone in the fight against #COVID19. An OxfordVaccine is shown to be 70.4% effective, and tests on two dose regimens show that it could be 90% via video link.

24th November:
The Duke of Cambridge this morning participated in a Meeting with the Duchy of Cornwall Finance Committee via telephone.
AND
His Royal Highness afterwards held a Meeting with The Queen of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan via telephone.
Pages: 1 ... 629 630 [631]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: