Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate's - COATS/COATDRESSES  (Read 246374 times)
Oh_Caroline

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #735 on: November 09, 2020, 02:30:18 AM »

Isn't the coat today new?

I'm not sure - since she has a few coats that look quite like that, but those fringed epaulets stick out by a mile. Either it's brand new or she's added the fringe and maybe changed the buttons.

I was wondering if she's had an older coat altered.

I haven’t seen one that would have been a possibility...though I haven’t looked that hard.

2011–2018

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/505247651947439608/

https://www.katescloset.c...ce-for-remembrance-sunday

https://www.google.com/am...s-Remembrance-Sunday.html

A few points for having worn the same coat in 2011, 2012, and 2016...but only a few.  My count is 8 each coats and hats...capping at 4-6 each would have been more than enough.

To add...I can see why Charles is getting called out.  He may feel strongly about slow fashion but he also provides the funds (via his Duchy allowance) for Kate’s wardrobe which is clearly not slow clothing.  One would think that if it meant so much to him that he would encourage those he funds to participate.  But then I have a lot of issues with the way he uses other people’s money.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2020, 02:39:57 AM by Oh_Caroline, Reason: Add » Logged
Celia

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #736 on: November 09, 2020, 05:57:59 PM »

You can totally wear a black coat to something other than a funeral. Sheesh.  I just wish Kate *appeared* to wear hers more than once a year.
ConnieBrooks

Micro Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #737 on: November 09, 2020, 08:00:49 PM »

To add...I can see why Charles is getting called out.  He may feel strongly about slow fashion but he also provides the funds (via his Duchy allowance) for Kate’s wardrobe which is clearly not slow clothing.  One would think that if it meant so much to him that he would encourage those he funds to participate.  But then I have a lot of issues with the way he uses other people’s money.

Same. I wonder if anyone has done a survey of Camilla's clothing. She rewears, but she also wears quite a lot of new coats. She has her own clothier, similar to the Queen.
CyrilSebastian

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #738 on: November 10, 2020, 12:58:50 AM »

Same. I wonder if anyone has done a survey of Camilla's clothing. She rewears, but she also wears quite a lot of new coats. She has her own clothier, similar to the Queen.

Who is the clothier that Camilla has?
Margaret

Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #739 on: November 10, 2020, 01:57:44 AM »

She is dressed by couturier Roy Allen, and has been for about 15 years now.  She still wears other designers but Roy Allen seems to oversee her choices.  https://au.lifestyle.yaho...ssed-royal-210000164.html
ConnieBrooks

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #740 on: November 10, 2020, 02:02:22 PM »

She is dressed by couturier Roy Allen, and has been for about 15 years now.  She still wears other designers but Roy Allen seems to oversee her choices.  https://au.lifestyle.yaho...ssed-royal-210000164.html

Thank you, I could not remember the name.
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #741 on: November 28, 2020, 06:38:13 PM »

I'm a big fan of Kate's Zoom blazers

A rewear of her pink M&S trouser suit)

(A rewear of the white Zara blazer she's had forever)

New, Massimo Dutti

I stand with crop-top wearing pro-democracy protesters
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: