Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 385 386 [387]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate - news and photos III  (Read 1176431 times)
jolene

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #5790 on: Yesterday at 09:51:18 PM »

I like Kate’s “hyena “ grin. I think it’s her natural reaction to finding something amusing, or pleasant. I don’t understand why she should have to change it.

Star

She’s got a big, natural smile. I find it heart warming to see such a genuine expression. It means she’s not always focused on herself.
I never understood the hate for her smile. She looks warm and engaged.
Paulina

Warned
Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #5791 on: Yesterday at 10:09:41 PM »

I like her outfit. It looks good on her and the picture of her hands on her skirt is pretty cute. That said, the outfit reminds me too much of Rachel on Friends in the mid-90s. I wore the same kind of things at that time. That same outfit but with the skirt just longer and still swinging, or longer and straight would have looked fine. I do like the black tights. She looks good, but it looks dated. The colors and texture are great, though.
KimmySue

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #5792 on: Today at 12:00:01 AM »

I like Kate’s “hyena “ grin. I think it’s her natural reaction to finding something amusing, or pleasant. I don’t understand why she should have to change it.

Star

She’s got a big, natural smile. I find it heart warming to see such a genuine expression. It means she’s not always focused on herself.
I never understood the hate for her smile. She looks warm and engaged.

Agree. I don't think there is anything wrong with her smile. I also love this outfit. I think she looks great!
TLLK

Most Exalted Member

Pitcairn Pitcairn

"The gauntlet is definitely thrown down. Stay safe

Ignore
« Reply #5793 on: Today at 01:13:29 AM »

Video from today's event.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bzNuyooIFQ
Pages: 1 ... 385 386 [387]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: