Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 257   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: News and photos William and Kate 2019  (Read 511848 times)
Eliza B

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2019, 03:38:25 PM »

I like the gold buttons on the coat, but as much as I like it, I'm disappointed she didn't recycle.

The hat is nice too.

I really like it too. Wish she'd recycle but she's been pretty good about rewearing clothes,  but it's probably my favorite green coat of hers. The back peplum was also very chic, and made a great line when she was bending to talk to children.

RubyLucinda

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2019, 03:53:52 PM »

I like the coat but agree with the sentiment that she was like 12098324 other versions of this!

I want to see if she drinks the GUINNESS!!!

Lady Alice

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2019, 03:58:06 PM »

I want to see if she drinks the GUINNESS!!!

Scroll up. Looks like she did.

Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2019, 04:14:19 PM »

This is her most refined St Patrick's Day look, IMO. The coat is very well tailored and the hat is a perfect colour match. I like the fact she wasn't fussing about with a clutch and the hair was properly pulled back
Overall, a decent appearance from the Cambs.

Bonus doggo

Future Crayon says de-escalate
Lille

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2019, 04:36:38 PM »

She sure looks good - very same, same, but good. I like it when she wears coats/dresses that have an appropriate length. I she wearing a hair net??
I want that dog!!!
Vava

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2019, 04:41:10 PM »

The hairstyle is ugly, particularly with that hairnet.  Hello Kate, how old are you?  90?

I like that the hat is a perfect match in color.  The coat is one of her best.
Lady G

Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2019, 04:42:57 PM »

She has six green coats now so she can starting bloomin' well recycling on St Patrick's Day from now on.

"Cowards falter, but danger is often overcome by those who nobly dare."
Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

in search of ethical emerald tiaras

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2019, 05:20:00 PM »

New coat, old lady (fake) hair and hair net, crazy faces, sounds like Kate's working! And William of course, always looking so put out he's forced to work.

At least they have shown up considering how badly it blew up in their faces when they refused a few years back.

The doggy is the star!

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
Eliza B

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2019, 05:25:36 PM »

She has six green coats now so she can starting bloomin' well recycling on St Patrick's Day from now on.

I think with the exception of last year's maternity coat she's reworn all her previous coats to this event or others. 

This one is the best tailored so I'm sure it will be repeated as well.
ElisaRose

Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2019, 05:41:57 PM »

So they bothered and turned up this year, good on them.
They both look polished and Kate as always looks good in green. This coat has an excellent cut for her. To me it seems she recycles enough but I admit I haven’t crunched the numbers. Looking at last few events I more and more can see them as the Prince and Princess of Wales. They are clearly moving on and upwards. I like it and I can imagine Queen being very pleased with these two.  Lolipop

"I always had a dread of becoming a passenger in life.” HRH The Princess Margaret
Antevorta

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2019, 06:34:26 PM »

Here is some information on the KP split from The Telegraph...

"Their current press secretary, Jason Knauf, will move to the role of special adviser. Christian Jones, who has served as deputy press secretary to both the Cambridge and Sussexes, will also remain with the household of the future king, promoted to communications secretary to the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge.

While sources have previously suggested any split would see the foursome maintain their working relationship through their charitable foundation, that too is to be re-examined.

Staff, led by Jason Knauf, are to begin reviewing the “charitable structures that underpin” the work of the two couples, in changes that may include the dismantling of their umbrella organisation currently called the Royal Foundation of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and The Duke and Duchess of Sussex."

A couple of things:

This announcement has really highlighted how different a spot William and Kate are in and their future place as Sovereign and Consort.

William and Kate are receiving a dedicated staff just for them.  I imagine that this means that their workload will increase substantially. 

I am very surprised that Christian Jones is staying with the Cambridges but this also explains why Jason has been with the Cambridges non stop.

I also believe the Foundation is done in its current form.  I think the interests of William and Kate with be separated into a new organisation completely.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2019, 06:35:59 PM »

bla..bla..bla..Kate...I want this doggie...*sigh*  Tongue

Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

in search of ethical emerald tiaras

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: March 17, 2019, 06:50:04 PM »

I think the household separation is a very, very good idea. And if it makes them work, all the better!

I hope the Foundation is done too. It seems too wide-reaching and convoluted to do any good at this point and it's a complaint I've had of it in the past. Maybe they will narrow the focus a bit and be able to truly help organizations that reach out. I remember when William got engaged people were a bit surprised since the powers that be didn't really know and so Kate was kind of shoehorned into the foundation which was started by W&H. Now I hope they can get more out of having it or dismantle it entirely, start something new. Or support The Prince's Trust more. Or something more useful than the mess it is. I'm glad someone sees that.

I gotta say I love Kate's block heels.

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
Antevorta

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: March 17, 2019, 06:52:55 PM »

Domhnall!   

Without a doubt, the best part of today!

As for Kate's clothes, typical Kate but I'm loving the coat.  If she were to ever "Haberdash" that coat, I'd buy it.
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: March 17, 2019, 07:02:13 PM »

Domhnall!   

Without a doubt, the best part of today!

As for Kate's clothes, typical Kate but I'm loving the coat.  If she were to ever "Haberdash" that coat, I'd buy it.

He is the goodest, biggest boy:

Future Crayon says de-escalate
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 257   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: