Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 131 132 [133] 134 135 ... 274   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: News and photos William and Kate 2019  (Read 572589 times)
lisadug

Warned
Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #1980 on: November 18, 2019, 08:20:20 PM »

Oh dear, not a fan of the dress at all, some unfortunate patterns that just draw attention to the bust and the crotch, not very flattering on her at all.  Sometimes her dresses seem so tight across the bust that they just flatten her and accentuate her poor posture.  Not liking the hair either, itís gone way too curly and poofy.  I usually like her evening looks, but this ones a miss for me Iím afraid.
Lady Willoughby

Warned
Gigantic Member

United States United States

Circa Regna Tonat

Ignore
« Reply #1981 on: November 18, 2019, 08:24:38 PM »

Oh dear, not a fan of the dress at all, some unfortunate patterns that just draw attention to the bust and the crotch, not very flattering on her at all.  Sometimes her dresses seem so tight across the bust that they just flatten her and accentuate her poor posture.  Not liking the hair either, itís gone way too curly and poofy.  I usually like her evening looks, but this ones a miss for me Iím afraid.

I would say that I would like to see the waist an inch or two lower. I also canít tell if I just donít like the top or if itís Kateís posture thatís bothering me about that section.

amethyst

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #1982 on: November 18, 2019, 08:24:47 PM »

I love her earrings! and I like the dress but it feels very similar to many of the lace gowns she's worn before. I don't mind her hair here, hopefully once she's inside with no wind it will calm down
whiplashhx

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #1983 on: November 18, 2019, 08:26:56 PM »

I actually love her outfit in its entirety for once. Is it just me or does she look different though (facially)? I can't figure out why though...
Duchess of Suffolk

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #1984 on: November 18, 2019, 08:34:09 PM »

I never thought I'd see the day Kate is channelling Mares  Laughing

Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #1985 on: November 18, 2019, 08:37:09 PM »

She is growing out of her hair again which is too bad. It looked great when it was shorter instead of these sausage rolls.
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #1986 on: November 18, 2019, 08:40:31 PM »

I like the way she walks with her head up and arms by her side. It radiates more confidence than the clutch-in-front pose. Like, here I am, batches!

Sipping Nescafe from a stained mug in the kitchen every morning became a ritual. Then they took turns making breakfast from Pop Tarts purchased from the all night garage, or nibbled on left over pizza from the Dominos trattoria.
Lady Liebe

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #1987 on: November 18, 2019, 08:41:06 PM »

I actually love her outfit in its entirety for once. Is it just me or does she look different though (facially)? I can't figure out why though...

It's not just you whiplashx - there is something about her face, but I can't figure out just what it is. She has a bring it on attitude about her. I like the dress, lace it may be, but it's not her usual style. Love the earrings.

Wonder if there's a little Andrew is going down swagger....
« Last Edit: November 18, 2019, 08:47:12 PM by Lady Liebe » Logged

Compassion without truth isn't love, it's flattery. Love not only weeps, it also speaks.   Reagan Rose
Aubiette

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #1988 on: November 18, 2019, 08:42:02 PM »

I love her earrings! and I like the dress but it feels very similar to many of the lace gowns she's worn before. I don't mind her hair here, hopefully once she's inside with no wind it will calm down

I saw a balcony pic and it did indeed calm down and look better without wind/movement.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #1989 on: November 18, 2019, 08:47:12 PM »

I like the way she walks with her head up and arms by her side. It radiates more confidence than the clutch-in-front pose. Like, here I am, batches!

Overall I like the look. I don't mind the hair at all. What I do criticize is the unfortunate fabric and pattern of the dress. It looks...well...not really good, when she's walking.
Lady Alice

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1990 on: November 18, 2019, 08:49:19 PM »

Nah, Kate does it better. Better tailoring, better quality lace, and far better necklines.

A Citizen not a Subject

Warned
Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #1991 on: November 18, 2019, 09:02:34 PM »

I donít like loose hair with an evening gown. Itís too casual.

I live in hope that one day I will be able to elect my Head of State.
Kayzilla

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #1992 on: November 18, 2019, 09:54:37 PM »

I always wonder about her extreme aversion to updos, when she looks so pretty when she does one! The neckline of this gown is flattering on her, but the rest of it looks like funeral lingerie.
DejaVu

Warned
Small Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #1993 on: November 18, 2019, 10:16:59 PM »

I always wonder about her extreme aversion to updos, when she looks so pretty when she does one! The neckline of this gown is flattering on her, but the rest of it looks like funeral lingerie.

Funeral lingerie is spot on, something like Morticia Addams would wear.

But I like her confident look (and as all my hopes are tied to this couple I'm not going to complain too much).

Ktc

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #1994 on: November 18, 2019, 10:18:32 PM »

I love the earrings and the dress but Iím not liking her hair. It appears to be parted in the middle? Something is off. Too poofy with the middle part. Beyoncť comparison is spot on. It will probably look better in an hour when the poof falls out.

I will always prefer her with an updo for these events. I think the dress would look even better without the rather busy curls.

i agree LW, the hair just isnít working.
Pages: 1 ... 131 132 [133] 134 135 ... 274   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: