Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 140 141 [142] 143 144 ... 222   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: News and photos William and Kate 2019  (Read 417335 times)
Michelle0187

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2115 on: November 25, 2019, 12:02:45 AM »

The twitter cheating rumor is still taken seriously. I know those who hope itís true would jump to that conclusion. Neither of them have showed any signs of trouble in the marriage but some keep digging.
genegal43

Big Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #2116 on: November 25, 2019, 12:03:49 AM »

The twitter cheating rumor is still taken seriously. I know those who hope itís true would jump to that conclusion. Neither of them have showed any signs of trouble in the marriage but some keep digging.

Let them keep digging, eventually, they won't be able to get out of the hole they dug...

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
Aubiette

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #2117 on: November 25, 2019, 12:51:45 AM »

Oh yes it is used daily by a certain group of so called anti bullying, sue the press for lies, woe is me bunch of hypocrites.
Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

in search of ethical emerald tiaras

Ignore
« Reply #2118 on: November 25, 2019, 02:01:20 AM »

I believe the cheating rumors, because we know he had done it before and it was out there. She put up with it and turned a blind eye to get that ring. I think however judging by their behavior maybe it happened in 2014, 2015 - when she looked so miserable, and William was so awfully rude to her in public.

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
karma chamelion

Big Member

Henry "Hotspur" Percy Esperance en Dieu

Ignore
« Reply #2119 on: November 25, 2019, 04:53:41 AM »

I believe the cheating rumors, because we know he had done it before and it was out there. She put up with it and turned a blind eye to get that ring. I think however judging by their behavior maybe it happened in 2014, 2015 - when she looked so miserable, and William was so awfully rude to her in public.

2016 was Charlotte's first Easter, the one that William spent in Kenya at Jecca's wedding.

We are made of the love of thousands.
Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

in search of ethical emerald tiaras

Ignore
« Reply #2120 on: November 25, 2019, 05:17:32 AM »

I remember when Kate was pregnant with Charlotte, and they were at St Paul's - the Afghanistan event? - and he just walked ahead of her and she was having a hard time, heavily pregnant. And they were clearly sniping on the steps at one another. It was awkward to watch. Leaving in separate cars, as well. I was appalled at how mean he seemed to be to her.

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
Michelle0187

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #2121 on: November 25, 2019, 05:33:43 AM »

I canít believe itís an affair if itís based on moments when they appear  distant and cranky. Especially if itís around the time she was pregnant.
Antevorta

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #2122 on: November 25, 2019, 03:39:19 PM »

Every marriage has its ups and downs.  Every marriage has its disagreements, arguments and huge blow out fights.  That doesn't mean a marriage is necessarily on the rocks or someone is in danger of breaking a vow.  IMO, it is healthy to disagree and healthy to argue.  It's healthy to have bad days and good days.  No marriage will survive if one or both are constant capitulating to the other.  In this respect, William and Kate are no different from any other married couple.

That said, I don't believe the Rose cheating rumours in the least, what an absolute crock.

I do believe that William may have cheated prior to marriage though.  It seems like they worked it all out and moved on so I'm not going to judge.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #2123 on: November 25, 2019, 04:12:07 PM »

Every marriage has its ups and downs.  Every marriage has its disagreements, arguments and huge blow out fights.  That doesn't mean a marriage is necessarily on the rocks or someone is in danger of breaking a vow.  IMO, it is healthy to disagree and healthy to argue.  It's healthy to have bad days and good days.  No marriage will survive if one or both are constant capitulating to the other.  In this respect, William and Kate are no different from any other married couple.

That said, I don't believe the Rose cheating rumours in the least, what an absolute crock.

I do believe that William may have cheated prior to marriage though.  It seems like they worked it all out and moved on so I'm not going to judge.

I think the Rose rumors are just gossip. Considering Kate's happy attitude late, I don't believe them at all.
Lady Liebe

Huge Member

Harlequin

Ignore
« Reply #2124 on: November 25, 2019, 04:44:49 PM »

It is true that every marriage has it's ups and downs, but honestly, these two should not have been sniping at each other in public.

That said, Will's parents had an extremely dysfunctional marriage, which made for a chaotic childhood, privileged or not. Add that his mother made him a confidadant to her unhappiness. Will was attracted in part to Kate because of her stable family, but had no real idea of how to achieve that for himself, and probably was repeating some of his parent's behavior, conscious or not. Add to that a sense of entitlement to still hang out with the guys, go on trips irregardless of parental responsibilities, etc. and you're going to have problems in your marriage.

I think when they began to look into the mental health initiatives, Will had some therapy of his own, for a whole host of issues, and probably some joint counseling with Kate. There has been a change, and a maturing on his part. He's also grown closer to his father of late.

I don't believe this latest round of rumors about an affair with Rose. Not at this stage in their marriage.

Do what you can, where you are, with what youíve got.   Teddy Roosevelt
leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #2125 on: November 25, 2019, 04:57:04 PM »

I agree.

The Rose rumours seem made up from whole cloth, especially now when William and Kate seem to have become a solid unit.

If it the rumours had come up within the first five years of their marriage with Rose swapped for Jecca Craig and the infidelity being primarily emotional then I would have been sold.
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2126 on: November 25, 2019, 05:11:07 PM »

Frankly, I do believe William may have cheated but not in the timeframe Rose rumours plant it. I do think Kate put up with him being absence during George and Charlotte early years but she told "I had enough" when a 3rd person was inside the marriage either by full cheating or flirting.

My uninformed guess: the fact she made a stand was the reason why they started to work on their marriage, and William work on his issues. It was a wake-up call and it probably hit him that he was about to do to his kids the very same that happened to him.

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #2127 on: November 25, 2019, 05:20:17 PM »

Frankly, I do believe William may have cheated but not in the timeframe Rose rumours plant it. I do think Kate put up with him being absence during George and Charlotte early years but she told "I had enough" when a 3rd person was inside the marriage either by full cheating or flirting.

My uninformed guess: the fact she made a stand was the reason why they started to work on their marriage, and William work on his issues. It was a wake-up call and it probably hit him that he was about to do to his kids the very same that happened to him.

This could very well be true. Maybe that's why the both seem to cherish Louis so much. He may have well been the reconciliation child.
ralf103

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #2128 on: November 25, 2019, 08:48:02 PM »

I've looked back at the Afghan service at St Paul's and genuinely can't see any snipping at each other. At most Kate seems bit uncomfortable due to being so heavily pregnant. Just my opinion but happy to be proved wrong.
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2129 on: November 25, 2019, 09:11:50 PM »

Iíve been married 25 years and their are definitely good times and bad times. Sometimes good months/years and bad ones.
As long as the foundation is there it shouldnít matter.
I think it would suck to be married to someone who you know cheated on you while dating. But maybe that was all during breakups?
Who knows since they were married but itís really not our business. I think Will seems to have finally grown up.
They seem happy lately and
that and making their children feel secure is the most important think, imo
Pages: 1 ... 140 141 [142] 143 144 ... 222   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: