Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 185 186 [187] 188 189 ... 252   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: News and photos William and Kate 2019  (Read 491824 times)
KimmySue

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2790 on: February 11, 2020, 05:53:59 PM »

And this is already my favorite royal pic of the year Lolipop

Love this!!
Lady Willoughby

Warned
Gigantic Member

Circa Regna Tonat

Ignore
« Reply #2791 on: February 11, 2020, 05:54:04 PM »

Very cute.

Zazoo

Small Member

Cyprus Cyprus

Ignore
« Reply #2792 on: February 11, 2020, 05:59:30 PM »

I like their dynamics in this engagement although I donít understand why Camila and Kate where there if their were ment to be in the background. I would love to see the two of them in a join engagement in the future!
Good job Cambridge and team lately the have a very good tempo and hopefully they will keep up and be better

"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." ? Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
AutumnOpal

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #2793 on: February 11, 2020, 07:02:14 PM »

Very cute.

I was impressed with his ease in these clips/pictures...can't help but think that if it was Kate who tried to push him she would have gotten a laser glare.
Carreen

Mini Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #2794 on: February 11, 2020, 07:03:41 PM »

Thank you all the lovely people who told me more about Art History studies in the UK!  

I liked Kate's outfit, a very elegant line, and also the dynamics between the four. They know the future of the monarchy is their responsibility, and they are determined to do their best. Reliable and relatable, that's the message.

I always look at the faces of the people around them. When they seem genuinely pleased, it's a good sign. Royals can probably play a role and fake it, but the "normal people" around them reflect what's really going on.
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

BelgianRF fan account

Ignore
« Reply #2795 on: February 11, 2020, 07:20:00 PM »

Royal Visit Ireland has been officially announced by Kensington Palace.

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will undertake an official visit to Ireland between Tuesday 3rd March and Thursday 5th March, at the request of the Foreign and Commonwealth Office #RoyalVisitIreland
@KensingtonRoyal

I'm predicting a new green coat

Future Crayon says de-escalate
perdie

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #2796 on: February 11, 2020, 07:41:27 PM »

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will undertake an official visit to Ireland between Tuesday 3rd March and Thursday 5th March, at the request of the Foreign and Commonwealth Office #RoyalVisitIreland
@KensingtonRoyal

Ahh, but there's such a thing as St Patrick's blue.  We could have another blue coat too!
LarLa

Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #2797 on: February 11, 2020, 08:04:39 PM »

@KensingtonRoyal

Ahh, but there's such a thing as St Patrick's blue.  We could have another blue coat too!

Why not both?!
Aubiette

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #2798 on: February 11, 2020, 08:05:38 PM »

A lot of cute interaction pics of the event. Itís nice to see William and Charles together. Kateís suit is strange. Something is off with the length of the skirt and jacket. It doesnít work. Iím happy they are going to AUS. Royals waving wonít fix anything of course but it does show support and respect. Ireland will be exciting.
Eliza B

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #2799 on: February 11, 2020, 08:14:21 PM »

@KensingtonRoyal

Ahh, but there's such a thing as St Patrick's blue.  We could have another blue coat too!

But Zara has this coat with so many gold buttons!!

Never will happen but imagine that with a bright orange crisp V. Beckham shift dress underneath. It would be very QEII because no one would lose her in the crowd.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2020, 08:45:47 PM by Eliza B » Logged
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #2800 on: February 11, 2020, 10:45:42 PM »

Love this!!

Me too. Yes
SvenskaSarah

Medium Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #2801 on: February 12, 2020, 01:05:41 AM »

I have to be honest, I have been watching an adaptation of Tess of the D'Urbervilles, the 2008 adaptation. Kate's attire from today reminds me of the outfit that Tess wears to her wedding. It does look very Victorian!
A Citizen not a Subject

Warned
Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #2802 on: February 12, 2020, 09:32:00 AM »

I have to be honest, I have been watching an adaptation of Tess of the D'Urbervilles, the 2008 adaptation. Kate's attire from today reminds me of the outfit that Tess wears to her wedding. It does look very Victorian!
Is that the one with Gemma Arterton?  I really liked that.

I live in hope that one day I will be able to elect my Head of State.
SvenskaSarah

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #2803 on: February 12, 2020, 03:55:37 PM »

Is that the one with Gemma Arterton?  I really liked that.

It is yes! I've just finished reading the book and saw it was on television so began watching it!
Eliza B

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #2804 on: February 12, 2020, 04:01:30 PM »

Jan '20: Will 13 days, 22 events / Kate 10 days, 14 events

2nd February
The Duke of Cambridge, President, British Academy of Film and Television Arts, and The Duchess of Cambridge attended the British Academy of Film and Television Arts Awards at the Royal Albert Hall, Kensington Gore, London SW7, and were received by Her Majesty's Lord-Lieutenant of Greater London (Sir Kenneth Olisa).

4th February
The Duke of Cambridge and The Duchess of Cambridge visited the Royal National Lifeboat Institution, Mumbles Pier, Mumbles, and were received by Her Majestyís Lord-Lieutenant of West Glamorgan (Mr Byron Lewis).

The Duke of Cambridge and The Duchess of Cambridge visited Joeís Ice Cream Parlour, 526 Mumbles Road, Mumbles.

The Duke of Cambridge and The Duchess of Cambridge visited Tata Steel, Tata Steel Strip Products UK, Port Talbot Works, Port Talbot, West Glamorgan.

The Duke of Cambridge and The Duchess of Cambridge visited Bulldogs Boxing, Fenbrook Close, Port Talbot.

5th February
The Duke of Cambridge, President, the Football Association, and Joint Patron, the Royal Foundation of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, this afternoon attended the launch of the Heads Up Weekend at Heist Bank, 5 North Wharf, London W2.

11th February
The Prince of Wales and The Duchess of Cornwall, together with The Duke of Cambridge and The Duchess of Cambridge visited the Defence Medical Rehabilitation Centre Stanford Hall, Stanford on Soar, Loughborough, and were received by Her Majesty's Lord-Lieutenant of Nottinghamshire (Sir John Peace).

12th February
The Duchess of Cambridge visited the Ark Open Farm in Newtownards, Northern Ireland as part of her tour of the UK to promote her survey on the early years: Ď5 Big Questions on the Under-Fivesí.

The Duchess of Cambridge visited at the social enterprise Social Bite in Aberdeen, Scotland speaking with employers, volunteers and customers who have experienced homelessness to continue promotion of her survey.

The Duke of Cambridge, Patron of the Metropolitan and City Police Orphans Fund, hosted a reception for children and families supported by the charity at St Jamesís Palace to mark the 150th anniversary of the Fund.

Upcoming...

3rd March
The Duke of Cambridge and The Duchess of Cambridge will undertake an official visit to Ireland at the request of the Foreign and Commonwealth Office. Tour schedule unannounced.

4th March
The Duke of Cambridge and The Duchess of Cambridge will undertake an official visit to Ireland at the request of the Foreign and Commonwealth Office. Tour schedule unannounced.

5th March
« Last Edit: February 12, 2020, 04:49:12 PM by Eliza B » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 185 186 [187] 188 189 ... 252   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: