Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 189 190 [191] 192 193 ... 258   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: News and photos William and Kate 2019  (Read 518420 times)
Gemsheal

Small Member

United States United States

I make all my memes

Ignore
« Reply #2850 on: February 26, 2020, 02:32:28 AM »

I love this dress ... The clutch and the shoes give it some extra oomph.  William looks good too.  No suede shoes or moose knuckle ...  Is the world ending or something???

My fondest childhood memory is ... not having to pay bills and taxes 🤓
amethyst

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #2851 on: February 26, 2020, 03:29:45 AM »

her makeup is on point!! 🙌🏻 she looks so fresh-faced. I am a big fan of anything sparkly so yes to the shoes and the clutch. I think the tweed does have some silvery threads running through it to pick up the sparkle factor, it’s just not photographing very well
Pomme

Huge Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Mary who?

Ignore
« Reply #2852 on: February 26, 2020, 03:40:08 AM »

There are not only Swedish Tiara Hair gods but also Royal Eyebrow gods.
When is Linus' birthday again?

Talk to the hair, you slitherin' Skank
http://i.imgur.com/2mUIe.jpg
Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

in search of ethical emerald tiaras

Ignore
« Reply #2853 on: February 26, 2020, 03:54:22 AM »

I really like the dress but the sparkly shoes seem very off with it, like a child chose it because it sparkles like the buttons! It just looks like something I'd have matchy matchy-ed when I was a lot younger.

I'm impressed she's using a lighter hand with the makeup. The heavy eyeliner is so aging and unflattering. I wish she'd rock a red lip or berry lip. I have thin lips, they look great in colors!

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
Eliza B

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #2854 on: February 26, 2020, 03:20:18 PM »

Jan '20: Will 13 days, 22 events / Kate 10 days, 14 events

2nd February
The Duke of Cambridge, President, British Academy of Film and Television Arts, and The Duchess of Cambridge attended the British Academy of Film and Television Arts Awards at the Royal Albert Hall, Kensington Gore, London SW7, and were received by Her Majesty's Lord-Lieutenant of Greater London (Sir Kenneth Olisa).

4th February
The Duke of Cambridge and The Duchess of Cambridge visited the Royal National Lifeboat Institution, Mumbles Pier, Mumbles, and were received by Her Majesty’s Lord-Lieutenant of West Glamorgan (Mr Byron Lewis).

The Duke of Cambridge and The Duchess of Cambridge visited Joe’s Ice Cream Parlour, 526 Mumbles Road, Mumbles.

The Duke of Cambridge and The Duchess of Cambridge visited Tata Steel, Tata Steel Strip Products UK, Port Talbot Works, Port Talbot, West Glamorgan.

The Duke of Cambridge and The Duchess of Cambridge visited Bulldogs Boxing, Fenbrook Close, Port Talbot.

5th February
The Duke of Cambridge, President, the Football Association, and Joint Patron, the Royal Foundation of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, this afternoon attended the launch of the Heads Up Weekend at Heist Bank, 5 North Wharf, London W2.

11th February
The Prince of Wales and The Duchess of Cornwall, together with The Duke of Cambridge and The Duchess of Cambridge visited the Defence Medical Rehabilitation Centre Stanford Hall, Stanford on Soar, Loughborough, and were received by Her Majesty's Lord-Lieutenant of Nottinghamshire (Sir John Peace).

12th February
The Duchess of Cambridge visited the Ark Open Farm, 296 Bangor Road, Newtownards, and was received by Her Majesty's Lord-Lieutenant of County Down (Mr. David Lindsay).

The Duchess of Cambridge visited the Social Bite Café, 516 Union Street, Aberdeen, and was received by Her Majesty's Lord-Lieutenant of the City of Aberdeen (Councillor Barney Crockett, the Lord Provost).

The Duke of Cambridge, Joint Patron, the Royal Foundation of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, received Mr. Joseph Hart (Professional Footballer, Burnley Football Club).

The Duke of Cambridge, Patron of the Metropolitan and City Police Orphans Fund, hosted a reception for children and families supported by the charity at St James’s Palace to mark the 150th anniversary of the Fund.

13th February
The Duke of Cambridge this morning received Mr Alastair Martin (Secretary of the Duchy of Cornwall).

22nd February
The Duke of Cambridge, Patron, Welsh Rugby Union, this afternoon attended the International Rugby Match between Wales and France at Principality Stadium, Westgate Street, Cardiff, and was received by Her Majesty's Lord-Lieutenant of South Glamorgan (Mrs. Morfudd Meredith).

25th February
The Duke of Cambridge presided over an
Investiture ceremony at Buckingham Palace.

The Duke of Cambridge and The Duchess of Cambridge, Joint Patrons, this evening attended a performance of "Dear Evan Hansen" in aid of the Royal Foundation of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge at Noel Coward Theatre, St. Martin's Lane, London WC2, and were received by Mr. Kevin Traverse-Healy (Deputy Lieutenant of Greater London).

26th February
The Duchess of Cambridge, Patron of Sports Aid, will visit the London Stadium at the Olympic Park in Stratford to join a SportsAid event dedicated to celebrating the role that parents and guardians play in their child’s sporting success.

Upcoming...

3rd to 5th March
The Duke of Cambridge and The Duchess of Cambridge will undertake an official visit to Ireland at the request of the Foreign and Commonwealth Office. Tour schedule unannounced.

There's nothing on calendar until tour but still a week to go... whose thinking unscheduled events this weekend? Press meeting to go over tour? Meeting with the foreign office?
« Last Edit: February 26, 2020, 03:27:06 PM by Eliza B » Logged
Lady Liebe

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #2855 on: February 26, 2020, 03:38:14 PM »

I agree Eliza - I think there will be something coming up. There is always is just prior to a tour.

Compassion without truth isn't love, it's flattery. Love not only weeps, it also speaks.   Reagan Rose
thecrownjewelthief

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #2856 on: February 26, 2020, 04:15:02 PM »

Thanks for sharing these lists and totals, Eliza Star
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2857 on: February 26, 2020, 04:46:03 PM »

William also had a solo event today, that was not announced I believe.

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
LarLa

Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #2858 on: February 26, 2020, 05:39:00 PM »

William also had a solo event today, that was not announced I believe.

He had two!

He visited Tarmac Ltd's National Skills and Safety Park in Nottinghamshire followed by a visit to The Beacon Project, a day centre which gives support to the homeless and vulnerable in Mansfield.
dwi

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #2859 on: February 26, 2020, 05:51:28 PM »

At the Noel Coward theater for tonight's performance of "Dear Evan Hansen."

https://twitter.com/danie.../1232386166210596866?s=20

Black tweed for a theater engagement, am I the only one who finds that odd/unappealing?

Meh I don’t like it either. I mean there’s nothing wrong or inappropriate it’s just blah. It looks like a boardroom meeting dress, if you added different shoes.

That dress and those shoes are going to two different events.

i agree.  the dress is too casual for such formal/fancy shoes and clutch.  they don't go together.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #2860 on: February 26, 2020, 08:22:16 PM »

At the Noel Coward theater for tonight's performance of "Dear Evan Hansen."

https://twitter.com/danie.../1232386166210596866?s=20

Black tweed for a theater engagement, am I the only one who finds that odd/unappealing?

Meh I don’t like it either. I mean there’s nothing wrong or inappropriate it’s just blah. It looks like a boardroom meeting dress, if you added different shoes.

That dress and those shoes are going to two different events.

i agree.  the dress is too casual for such formal/fancy shoes and clutch.  they don't go together.

Considering what the other guests are wearing Kate would've been overdressed with let's say an evening dress.

But I agree that the shoes don't match. Normal black leather ones would've been better.
Eliza B

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #2861 on: February 27, 2020, 01:33:30 PM »

Feb '20: Will 9 days, 15 events / Kate 6 days, 11 events (so far)

2nd February
The Duke of Cambridge, President, British Academy of Film and Television Arts, and The Duchess of Cambridge attended the British Academy of Film and Television Arts Awards at the Royal Albert Hall, Kensington Gore, London SW7, and were received by Her Majesty's Lord-Lieutenant of Greater London (Sir Kenneth Olisa).

4th February
The Duke of Cambridge and The Duchess of Cambridge visited the Royal National Lifeboat Institution, Mumbles Pier, Mumbles, and were received by Her Majesty’s Lord-Lieutenant of West Glamorgan (Mr Byron Lewis).

The Duke of Cambridge and The Duchess of Cambridge visited Joe’s Ice Cream Parlour, 526 Mumbles Road, Mumbles.

The Duke of Cambridge and The Duchess of Cambridge visited Tata Steel, Tata Steel Strip Products UK, Port Talbot Works, Port Talbot, West Glamorgan.

The Duke of Cambridge and The Duchess of Cambridge visited Bulldogs Boxing, Fenbrook Close, Port Talbot.

5th February
The Duke of Cambridge, President, the Football Association, and Joint Patron, the Royal Foundation of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, this afternoon attended the launch of the Heads Up Weekend at Heist Bank, 5 North Wharf, London W2.

11th February
The Prince of Wales and The Duchess of Cornwall, together with The Duke of Cambridge and The Duchess of Cambridge visited the Defence Medical Rehabilitation Centre Stanford Hall, Stanford on Soar, Loughborough, and were received by Her Majesty's Lord-Lieutenant of Nottinghamshire (Sir John Peace).

12th February
The Duchess of Cambridge visited the Ark Open Farm, 296 Bangor Road, Newtownards, and was received by Her Majesty's Lord-Lieutenant of County Down (Mr. David Lindsay).

The Duchess of Cambridge visited the Social Bite Café, 516 Union Street, Aberdeen, and was received by Her Majesty's Lord-Lieutenant of the City of Aberdeen (Councillor Barney Crockett, the Lord Provost).

The Duke of Cambridge, Joint Patron, the Royal Foundation of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, received Mr. Joseph Hart (Professional Footballer, Burnley Football Club).

The Duke of Cambridge, Patron of the Metropolitan and City Police Orphans Fund, hosted a reception for children and families supported by the charity at St James’s Palace to mark the 150th anniversary of the Fund.

13th February
The Duke of Cambridge this morning received Mr Alastair Martin (Secretary of the Duchy of Cornwall).

22nd February
The Duke of Cambridge, Patron, Welsh Rugby Union, this afternoon attended the International Rugby Match between Wales and France at Principality Stadium, Westgate Street, Cardiff, and was received by Her Majesty's Lord-Lieutenant of South Glamorgan (Mrs. Morfudd Meredith).

25th February

The Duke of Cambridge and The Duchess of Cambridge, Joint Patrons, this evening attended a performance of "Dear Evan Hansen" in aid of the Royal Foundation of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge at Noel Coward Theatre, St. Martin's Lane, London WC2, and were received by Mr. Kevin Traverse-Healy (Deputy Lieutenant of Greater London).

26th February
The Duchess of Cambridge, Patron, SportsAid, this morning visited the London Stadium, Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, London E20.

The Duchess of Cambridge, Joint Patron, the Royal Foundation of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, this afternoon held an Early Years’ Meeting

The Duke of Cambridge this morning visited Tarmac’s National Skills and Safety Park, Nether Langwith, and was received by Her Majesty’s Lord-Lieutenant of Nottinghamshire (Sir John Peace).

The Duke of Cambridge afterwards visited the Beacon Project, Wood Street, Mansfield.

Upcoming...

3rd to 5th March
The Duke of Cambridge and The Duchess of Cambridge will undertake an official visit to Ireland at the request of the Foreign and Commonwealth Office. Tour schedule unannounced.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2020, 01:42:46 PM by Eliza B » Logged
LarLa

Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #2862 on: February 27, 2020, 02:04:20 PM »

Feb '20: Will 9 days, 15 events / Kate 6 days, 11 events (so far)

2nd February

4th February

5th February

11th February

12th February

13th February

22nd February

25th February

26th February
The Duchess of Cambridge, Patron, SportsAid, this morning visited the London Stadium, Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, London E20.

The Duchess of Cambridge, Joint Patron, the Royal Foundation of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, this afternoon held an Early Years’ Meeting

The Duke of Cambridge this morning visited Tarmac’s National Skills and Safety Park, Nether Langwith, and was received by Her Majesty’s Lord-Lieutenant of Nottinghamshire (Sir John Peace).

The Duke of Cambridge afterwards visited the Beacon Project, Wood Street, Mansfield.

Upcoming...

3rd to 5th March

I checked out Gert's Royals to see how their numbers compare to last year.

Kate - 6 days/12 events (2 days and 6 events were the Northern Ireland visit)
William - 8 days/14 events (2 days and 6 events were the Northern Ireland visit)

With no tour this February they seem to be doing well numbers wise.
Eliza B

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #2863 on: February 27, 2020, 04:40:58 PM »

Prince Charles and Camilla have 51 engagements in NINE days on their forthcoming tour 

So will Will and Kate have the equivalent of 17 events on their 3 day tour?
Lady Liebe

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #2864 on: February 27, 2020, 04:49:37 PM »

Prince Charles and Camilla have 51 engagements in NINE days on their forthcoming tour 

So will Will and Kate have the equivalent of 17 events on their 3 day tour?

The thing is, Cams and Charles split up and do separate engagements while on tour. We've not seen too much of that with the Cambridges.

It is probably time they begin doing more of that while on tour. Kate is a shoo in for events with small children and gardens, for sure.

Compassion without truth isn't love, it's flattery. Love not only weeps, it also speaks.   Reagan Rose
Pages: 1 ... 189 190 [191] 192 193 ... 258   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: