Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 258   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: News and photos William and Kate 2019  (Read 517977 times)
Clover

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: March 17, 2019, 07:11:47 PM »

I love Kate's outfit. She is stepping up and stepping in during the BRF's hour of need. Kate has come of age and is showing her value to the BRF.  Champagne

Kitty

Warned
Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: March 17, 2019, 07:23:52 PM »

I love Kate's outfit. She is stepping up and stepping in during the BRF's hour of need. Kate has come of age and is showing her value to the BRF.  Champagne
May I ask what is that value?
lisadug

Warned
Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: March 17, 2019, 07:27:41 PM »

At this point Id like to see her constantly rewearing everything she has and maybe saving the purchases for special events.  Everyone has a working wardrobe and she has a huge one, this nonsensical buying of the same stuff over and over is just bizarre.  The same as shoes, a black pump is a black pump.

I agree the foundation needs splitting, if only to save the poor person who is constantly having to type out the long name all the time!  Isnt Kate launching something soon? I vaguely remember something in the press about a new project that shes been working on behind the scene for some years.  Can anyone remember any details?
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: March 17, 2019, 07:35:41 PM »

bla..bla..bla..Kate...I want this doggie...*sigh*  Tongue

Domhnall!   

Without a doubt, the best part of today!

As for Kate's clothes, typical Kate but I'm loving the coat.  If she were to ever "Haberdash" that coat, I'd buy it.

He is the goodest, biggest boy:

The dog is surely the star here.

And Kate looks good here, but I agree that she could've reworn one of her many other green coats.
Antevorta

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: March 17, 2019, 07:36:22 PM »

I agree the foundation needs splitting, if only to save the poor person who is constantly having to type out the long name all the time!  Isnt Kate launching something soon? I vaguely remember something in the press about a new project that shes been working on behind the scene for some years.  Can anyone remember any details?

Do you mean her Early Years initiative?

https://www.google.com/am...harity-move/%3fviewas=amp
lisadug

Warned
Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: March 17, 2019, 07:40:19 PM »

That was it! Its been six months since then, I wonder when its going to be launched?  I always thought the foundation was designed to make it sound as though the trio were doing something important, yet it was all so very vague.
Duchess of Suffolk

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: March 17, 2019, 07:44:39 PM »

At this point Id like to see her constantly rewearing everything she has and maybe saving the purchases for special events.  Everyone has a working wardrobe and she has a huge one, this nonsensical buying of the same stuff over and over is just bizarre.  The same as shoes, a black pump is a black pump.

- Totally agree. And we already know she fits in almost all of her previous wardrobe (so not a problem there), so why constantly buy new almost identical clothes? And we also know she has a private seamstress to tailor her clothes, so no excuses here.

Laughing Star

freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

Official TeaSpoon of Royal Dish. Aka TrollSpoon.

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: March 17, 2019, 08:31:59 PM »

The mere announcement of doing something = doing something.

I've seen more deep puddles than this lot.

You can call me TrollSpoon.
Ghost

Small Member

Romania Romania

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: March 17, 2019, 08:38:01 PM »

That was it! Its been six months since then, I wonder when its going to be launched?  I always thought the foundation was designed to make it sound as though the trio were doing something important, yet it was all so very vague.

I think shes working quite a lot on it. The purple blouse? It was a visit related to this project. The conference where she stayed for four hours and addressed a short speech? It was for early years. That visit where she brought a picture of the family? The same.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2019, 08:53:44 PM by Ghost » Logged
onar

Gigantic Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: March 17, 2019, 09:31:33 PM »

Star
I agree with you and I laughed so hard on the bold part!

fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: March 17, 2019, 10:09:27 PM »

bla..bla..bla..Kate...I want this doggie...*sigh*  Tongue

Domhnall!   

Without a doubt, the best part of today!

As for Kate's clothes, typical Kate but I'm loving the coat.  If she were to ever "Haberdash" that coat, I'd buy it.

He is the goodest, biggest boy:

The dog is surely the star here.

And Kate looks good here, but I agree that she could've reworn one of her many other green coats.
I am torn on this outfit: I think it looks quite like a two-piece suit. And it reminds me of a female military uniform, which isn't bad at that event, but..

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
kpzra

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: March 17, 2019, 10:11:56 PM »

It least it'a not a carbon copy of others in her closet. I like it, it fits her well, is a good green and has details.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: March 17, 2019, 10:19:54 PM »

Short video from today: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LSbxjE8QXE
Margaret

Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: March 17, 2019, 10:32:35 PM »

- Totally agree. And we already know she fits in almost all of her previous wardrobe (so not a problem there), so why constantly buy new almost identical clothes? And we also know she has a private seamstress to tailor her clothes, so no excuses here.

Laughing Star

Kate's growing collection of expensive but identical or very similar coats and dresses cheeses me off.  At this event in particular the men and women in uniform, including William and the dog, all wear the same outfit every year, but Kate wears something new.  Why is it that she has to be a decoration wearing an expensive new outfit every year?  Why can't she have one or two, or even three if she must, coat dresses and hats which can be varied from year to year with different brooches, etc. 
kpzra

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: March 17, 2019, 10:49:32 PM »

-  Laughing Star

Kate's growing collection of expensive but identical or very similar coats and dresses cheeses me off.  At this event in particular the men and women in uniform, including William and the dog, all wear the same outfit every year, but Kate wears something new.  Why is it that she has to be a decoration wearing an expensive new outfit every year?  Why can't she have one or two, or even three if she must, coat dresses and hats which can be varied from year to year with different brooches, etc.  

She doesn't wear a new coat for this event every year though she has worn the same one more than once. She also was carrying a child 3 of the years and is just now appearing in altered maternity coats.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 258   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: