Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 250 251 [252] 253 254 ... 267   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: News and photos William and Kate 2019  (Read 543575 times)
Lady Liebe

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #3765 on: June 04, 2020, 07:08:43 PM »

https://www.townandcountr...er-australia-thank-video/

Will and Kate thank Australian first responders.

Iím also reading that Kate, Sophie, and Camilla have been making calls to the elderly and others affected by the covid lockdown.

https://www.yahoo.com/lif...wore-dress-111500615.html

The Duke and Duchess' latest engagement via video link was to mark Australia's 'Thank a First Responder Day' recognising the country's key workers. For the occasion, Kate opted for a vibrant yellow dress, but it's not just any dress. If you think the outfit looks familiar, that's because it is. Kate first wore the dress for the couple's royal tour of Australia and New Zealand, back in 2014.

At the time, Kate revealed to the crowd that William had playfully teased her about the dress, "William said I look like a banana!" Hello Magazine reported.

Banana-hued or not, we reckon Kate looks a million bucks. Plus, recycling the Sydney dress for an Australian event is clearly a nod to show her support for the land down under's key workers.

But that's not the only time Kate's reworked the dress, wearing the same number at Wimbledon in 2016.

Good on Kate for recycling a meaningful dress!  Banana

Compassion without truth isn't love, it's flattery. Love not only weeps, it also speaks.   Reagan Rose
Nappyolean

Micro Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #3766 on: June 04, 2020, 07:37:12 PM »

Iím not much of a fan of Kateís wardrobe at all but I really love this dress. I was stunned when I first saw it: no lace, no pussy bow, not blue, modern, etc. Gorgeous! I do wonder if the ďBananaĒ dress is a message to someone...I also wonder if Kate gets annoyed having to get all dolled up for a 3 minute video or does she change her clothes and they do another video, releasing it next week? And then another change for another video released in another two weeks, etc.
SvenskaSarah

Medium Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #3767 on: June 05, 2020, 03:29:47 AM »

I like the thought in choosing this dress. Kate seems to express a lot through her clothing, either by repeated choices, colours or designers. It's a subtle but thoughtful method, as she is probably aware that clothing is what she is "judged" on ny the media as opposed to actions.

And as an aside I sure as hell admire her for fitting into this dress two children later. I only have to look at a slice of cake and I add about two inches to my waist!
Aubiette

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #3768 on: June 05, 2020, 11:39:22 PM »

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tGdL9zfdE1Q

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge mark volunteers week and Will has been volunteering on Shout.
I hope my link works.
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #3769 on: June 06, 2020, 12:30:36 AM »

I like the thought in choosing this dress. Kate seems to express a lot through her clothing, either by repeated choices, colours or designers. It's a subtle but thoughtful method, as she is probably aware that clothing is what she is "judged" on ny the media as opposed to actions.

And as an aside I sure as hell admire her for fitting into this dress two children later. I only have to look at a slice of cake and I add about two inches to my waist!

I really like her clothes too.

Kate is naturally thin, so we donít know whether she would be concerned if she lost her supermodel shape. I suspect she wouldnít- but she would always wear clothes the right size and look terrific! ❤️
Paulina

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #3770 on: June 06, 2020, 02:49:54 AM »

The tailor is definitely her friend. Smart.
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #3771 on: June 06, 2020, 03:22:32 PM »

KP have been posting today to mark the end of Volunteers Week in the UK, and have included a photo taken by Kate of William, George and Charlotte taking food to elderly residents on the Sandringham Estate.

It's also emerged that William has been volunteering with shout and Kate has participated in the NHS Volunteer Responders campaign, calling Donna Williams, 42, who is self-isolating with her daughter Alessandra, who suffers from a rare form of Type 1 diabetes.

Future Crayon says de-escalate
Lady Liebe

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #3772 on: June 06, 2020, 04:04:43 PM »

Love the picture.  Icecream

Blue is certainly the Cambridge family color.

Compassion without truth isn't love, it's flattery. Love not only weeps, it also speaks.   Reagan Rose
SvenskaSarah

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #3773 on: June 06, 2020, 11:00:39 PM »

Could this photo be taken around Charlotte's birthday? She seems to be wearing the same dress and hairstyle, plus, it hasn't been too heavy with rain in the UK until the last couple of days.
May just be my eyes!
Aubiette

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #3774 on: June 06, 2020, 11:22:00 PM »

Could this photo be taken around Charlotte's birthday? She seems to be wearing the same dress and hairstyle, plus, it hasn't been too heavy with rain in the UK until the last couple of days.
May just be my eyes!

Yes it is the same time.
SvenskaSarah

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #3775 on: June 07, 2020, 03:14:20 AM »

May just be my eyes!

Yes it is the same time.

Thank you, Aubiette  Star
emtishell

Large Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #3776 on: June 07, 2020, 04:29:26 AM »

Iím not much of a fan of Kateís wardrobe at all but I really love this dress. I was stunned when I first saw it: no lace, no pussy bow, not blue, modern, etc. Gorgeous! I do wonder if the ďBananaĒ dress is a message to someone...I also wonder if Kate gets annoyed having to get all dolled up for a 3 minute video or does she change her clothes and they do another video, releasing it next week? And then another change for another video released in another two weeks, etc.

Most of her wardrobe for this tour was on point. There was some clever and stylish planning going on there!
CathyJane

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #3777 on: June 07, 2020, 04:47:00 AM »

https://www.townandcountr...er-australia-thank-video/

Will and Kate thank Australian first responders.

Iím also reading that Kate, Sophie, and Camilla have been making calls to the elderly and others affected by the covid lockdown.

https://www.yahoo.com/lif...wore-dress-111500615.html

The Duke and Duchess' latest engagement via video link was to mark Australia's 'Thank a First Responder Day' recognising the country's key workers. For the occasion, Kate opted for a vibrant yellow dress, but it's not just any dress. If you think the outfit looks familiar, that's because it is. Kate first wore the dress for the couple's royal tour of Australia and New Zealand, back in 2014.

At the time, Kate revealed to the crowd that William had playfully teased her about the dress, "William said I look like a banana!" Hello Magazine reported.

Banana-hued or not, we reckon Kate looks a million bucks. Plus, recycling the Sydney dress for an Australian event is clearly a nod to show her support for the land down under's key workers.

But that's not the only time Kate's reworked the dress, wearing the same number at Wimbledon in 2016.

Good on Kate for recycling a meaningful dress!  Banana

Kate looks great in slim lines, bold colors and not a lot a fussiness.  Smiley
Nappyolean

Micro Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #3778 on: June 07, 2020, 01:05:19 PM »

Has the Tatler article been discussed? It seems the younger generation of the BRF are more inclined to sue, which I think is sensible. I know the stiff upper lip and ignore is the way of the older generation but I donít believe being a punching bag for the press is always the right road either.
Oh_Caroline

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #3779 on: June 07, 2020, 01:44:07 PM »

Has the Tatler article been discussed? It seems the younger generation of the BRF are more inclined to sue, which I think is sensible. I know the stiff upper lip and ignore is the way of the older generation but I donít believe being a punching bag for the press is always the right road either.

We did.  I think itís only 2-3 pages back. 
Pages: 1 ... 250 251 [252] 253 254 ... 267   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: