Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 256 257 [258] 259 260 ... 262   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: News and photos William and Kate 2019  (Read 533512 times)
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #3855 on: July 11, 2020, 04:41:08 PM »

I love the print Secret I find some of her theme dressing over the top but I think this was cute and appropriate. I also have a few shirt dresses with rather twee prints so I definitely would have seen this dress and thought "I can wear this for my Wimbledon engagement!"

Me too  Star

Future Crayon says de-escalate
karma chamelion

Huge Member

United States United States

Salvia microphylla 'Hot Lips'

Ignore
« Reply #3856 on: July 11, 2020, 04:53:26 PM »

Sorry, don't like the pattern at all. The colors of the print are really old-fashioned to me and they clash with the green.

I love that she's more comfortable in her own skin now, it shows in her interaction with people.

Lady A, I see you. Wink
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #3857 on: July 13, 2020, 08:34:57 AM »

Read an interesting article on my interent starter page this morning:
No#1: Kate is pregnant, the Palace has almost announced it  Halo
No#2: The Queen, urged on by Philipp is going to abdicate and bypassing Charles, William is going to be crowned king by the end of the year.
No#3: Harry has been ordered to England to pledge his complete and utter allegiance to his brother, the shortly to become king.

I want what the article writer had for breakfast. It is probably an illegal substance, but who cares? I want to see the world like Pippi Longstocking too.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Lady Alice

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #3858 on: July 13, 2020, 03:43:43 PM »

No#2: The Queen, urged on by Philipp is going to abdicate and bypassing Charles, William is going to be crowned king by the end of the year.
No#3: Harry has been ordered to England to pledge his complete and utter allegiance to his brother, the shortly to become king.

I want what the article writer had for breakfast. It is probably an illegal substance, but who cares? I want to see the world like Pippi Longstocking too.

That is some seriously good acid.

Would I mind if they had a fourth? No. Will they? Unless it's an oops baby, probably not.

luvcharles

Warned
Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #3859 on: July 13, 2020, 03:47:29 PM »

I always love these people who think that the Queen has any say in who her successor is. As soon as they say that you know you are dealing with someone who doesn't actually 'get' how a monarchy works.
Zazoo

Small Member

Cyprus Cyprus

Ignore
« Reply #3860 on: July 13, 2020, 04:16:58 PM »

When my anxiety gets the better of me, I ready rubbish gossip sites and tumblr Conspiracy blogs.
I laugh my butt off and its a reminder that there is people with this low iq who are allowed to be free and procreate.
Said that I think they are done with having kids especially considering that with the queen at 95ish the first in line job is not to far

"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." ? Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
karma chamelion

Huge Member

Salvia microphylla 'Hot Lips'

Ignore
« Reply #3861 on: July 13, 2020, 05:37:15 PM »

When my anxiety gets the better of me, I ready rubbish gossip sites and tumblr Conspiracy blogs.
I laugh my butt off and its a reminder that there is people with this low iq who are allowed to be free and procreate.
Said that I think they are done with having kids especially considering that with the queen at 95ish the first in line job is not to far

This made me laugh so hard Zazoo! Star
I agree, I think they're done, too. But an "oops" baby would be more than welcome! Lolipop
Aubiette

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #3862 on: July 23, 2020, 11:51:41 PM »

https://twitter.com/kensi.../1286413275488493569?s=21

The Royal Foundation of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge has granted nearly £1.8 million to 10 leading charities at the heart of mental health and frontline support through a bespoke fund set up as part of the organisationís response to COVID-19.

Thread and new pics on twitter.

Posting in correct thread.
lynaH

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #3863 on: July 24, 2020, 12:07:59 AM »

https://twitter.com/kensi.../1286413275488493569?s=21

The Royal Foundation of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge has granted nearly £1.8 million to 10 leading charities at the heart of mental health and frontline support through a bespoke fund set up as part of the organisationís response to COVID-19.

Thread and new pics on twitter.

Posting in correct thread.
The money seems to be going to providing counseling for first responders. From a press release:

All emergency responders will have access to individual grief trauma counselling from Hospice UK;
Over 250,000 emergency responders will have access to peer-to-peer support through Mindís Blue Light programme;
The Ambulance Staff Charity will be able to provide an additional 2,780 hours of support for the UKís ambulance community;
Campaign Against Living Miserably (CALM) will be able to respond to 2,300 more contacts each month;
Shout 85258 will be able to have 250 more text message conversations with people who are struggling to cope every day;
The Mix will expand their group chat service for young people to seven days per week;
Teachers, children and their parents will be supported to cope with mental health needs, including self-care and managing anxiety as schools re-open, thanks to training and resources from Place2Be and The Anna Freud Centre; and
An additional 20,000 new mothers will be supported by Best Beginnings, thanks to a community mental health training project to reach pregnant women and new parents.

I like how they connected a lot of their patronages and got them working together for a good cause.
TLLK

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #3864 on: July 24, 2020, 12:33:00 AM »

Very pleased to read that those who have been working throughout the pandemic will be receiving support and mental health assistance through the Royal Foundation/
Paulina

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #3865 on: July 24, 2020, 12:42:06 AM »

I like how they connect their causes with one another and are consistent. Also the various courts seem to be working well together. I'd like that to continue.
SvenskaSarah

Medium Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #3866 on: July 24, 2020, 01:56:53 AM »

This is great to see their active response. They certainly seem more "in touch" than even a couple of years ago.
Also, huge kudos to the KP social media team with their Instagram story, very clever done and concise too!
Love the little reach Wills does for Kate when they're leaving too!
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #3867 on: July 24, 2020, 01:09:04 PM »

Cute dress

Future Crayon says de-escalate
Nappyolean

Micro Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #3868 on: July 24, 2020, 01:47:56 PM »

Hmm, what is Kateís theme dressing today for mental health? Could those be little prozacs?  Whistle
Skirt Queen

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #3869 on: July 24, 2020, 02:55:08 PM »

Hmm, what is Kateís theme dressing today for mental health? Could those be little prozacs?  Whistle

Supercontent Jumping Laugh bounce Laughing Laughing Laughing

Star for you!
Pages: 1 ... 256 257 [258] 259 260 ... 262   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: