Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 264 265 [266] 267 268 ... 353   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: News and photos William and Kate  (Read 867114 times)
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #3975 on: August 08, 2020, 07:21:56 PM »

Me either. As long as it doesnít get frizzy or curly as she gets older.  Which she has the resources to fix.
Mine is thinning a bit on top as I get older some Iím finally keeping it a bit shorter to keep it from pulling down my top but I like having long hair. IMO it does keep you looking and maybe feeling younger.
I love how William looks like Prince Michael in that pic
leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #3976 on: August 08, 2020, 07:30:30 PM »

William looks like Edward VII
Lady Liebe

Gigantic Member

Provence Amaryllis

Ignore
« Reply #3977 on: August 08, 2020, 07:31:04 PM »

I found this on ig! https://www.instagram.com/p/CDXMJfKKqju/

Will and Kate as elderly!

Thatís great!

Although I hope Kate isnít still wearing her hair that long at that age.

I would not be surprised if Kate keeps her hair on the longer side if she can, that is if it does not thin too much.

I've known a few women who did, one in particular had a lovely head of thick white hair which she wore a few inches  below shoulder length. It was that way until she died suddenly in her eighties.

I plan to keep mine shoulder length as long as I can, it just suits me.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2020, 08:19:16 PM by Lady Liebe » Logged

Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.       Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Gemsheal

Medium Member

Classic stink eye

Ignore
« Reply #3978 on: August 08, 2020, 09:13:36 PM »

If I had long, thick hair ... I would play with different hairstyles every day, braids or twists or knots or whatever.  Alas I can't - miserable thin hair is my inheritance ... so you long-haired wenches lucky women ENJOY IT while you can.   Thumb up

"... luscious woodbine,
With sweet musk roses and with eglantine:
There sleeps Titania sometime of the night,
Lull'd in these flowers with dances and delight."

Shakespeare - A Midsummer Night's Dream
karma chamelion

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #3979 on: August 08, 2020, 09:24:37 PM »

I have always worn my hair long when I could (my mom always kept it cut short when I was young and when I had babies I kept it somewhat short because sticky fingers in hair is no fun). It used to be very thick but as I've aged it has thinned and my gray is coming in a little coarse. I still wear it long because it's what I'm comfortable with, I just keep it up or in a ponytail.

I can't imagine Kate changing her hairstyle very much over the years, and I think the aged photo looks good (my eyebrows have gotten more bushy with age, though, not less). I love how William has a beard, he does look like Prince Michael! Fun stuff, good find, onar! Star
onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #3980 on: August 08, 2020, 09:35:14 PM »

Kate's hair are ideal for creative updos and I wish we'll see more updos from her, in the future. She seems conservative when it comes to fashion, so maybe she'll choose updos as she ages - although I don't see as a necessity to choose a shorter haircut as one ages.

I like Will's beard too! It looks surprisingly good on him!

getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #3981 on: August 09, 2020, 01:02:17 AM »

....or his cousin Tsar Nicholas II Secret

G Blink

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
ConnieBrooks

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #3982 on: August 09, 2020, 01:43:10 AM »

Kate's hair are ideal for creative updos and I wish we'll see more updos from her, in the future. She seems conservative when it comes to fashion, so maybe she'll choose updos as she ages - although I don't see as a necessity to choose a shorter haircut as one ages.

I like Will's beard too! It looks surprisingly good on him!

I hope she keeps it for a long time, too. I kind of have a theory that she uses its style to indicate the formality of an engagement, particularly in the evening. Sometimes when she wears her hair down with an evening dress and jewelry, it makes her look more approachable, and yes, less princess-y. I love updos in general, and particularly hers, but I can see how sometimes a less formal style a fancy dress could put people more at ease. Conversely, doing a great ponytail can suit a lighter daytime event, or something active or with children. Having long hair gives her lots of options.
luvcharles

Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #3983 on: August 09, 2020, 02:08:14 AM »

....or his cousin Tsar Nicholas II Secret

G Blink

Nicholas II was Edward VII's nephew - Edward's wife. Alexandra and Nicholas' mother, Dagmar, were sisters (both Princesses of Denmark). Their brother, William, was Prince Philip's grandfather and became George I of Greece.

anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #3984 on: August 09, 2020, 02:58:49 AM »

If she still has thick hair like now, I donít see why she shouldnít

Older women normally donít look good with long hair. When it greys it tends to get coarser.  My hair is very thick and grey, but longer it looks witchy.
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #3985 on: August 09, 2020, 04:34:12 AM »

If she still has thick hair like now, I don’t see why she shouldn’t

Older women normally don’t look good with long hair. When it greys it tends to get coarser.  My hair is very thick and grey, but longer it looks witchy.

(Apologies for replying OT, but) Old women can look great with witchy, coarse, grey long hair! Lemme find an example ...  Champagne

Here's Australian author Dorothy Hewett:

https://images.gr-assets....s/1286411870p5/224694.jpg

« Last Edit: August 09, 2020, 05:20:20 AM by Hester » Logged
onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #3986 on: August 09, 2020, 04:45:49 AM »

Older women normally donít look good with long hair. When it greys it tends to get coarser.  My hair is very thick and grey, but longer it looks witchy.
I know what you're talking about because my mother's hair is grey and thick. She prefers having a good haircut than long hair.
BUT reading your comment, instantly came this in my mind: "we're the daughters of the witches you didn't burn" and you know what? I love it!

(Apologies for the off topic, I stop here)

lilyrose

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #3987 on: August 09, 2020, 06:48:19 AM »

Wow, I typically struggle to find a lot of solid resemblance in William to his ancestors (for example, Beatrice is all Hannoverian, Harry looks like Philip, Louise I see Queen Mary, etc) but I kind of see the Edward VII in his eyes in that photo too.

James, I still can't figure out who the heck he looks like though!
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #3988 on: August 10, 2020, 12:11:49 AM »

(Apologies for replying OT, but) Old women can look great with witchy, coarse, grey long hair! Lemme find an example ...  Champagne

She isnít only old - sheís dead!  Iím one of those who grayed early, and I just decided to hell with the color around 6 months ago.  I have much thicker hair than she did - and I would look ridiculous if I grew it that long. I am in the very latter stages of growing out the color and plan to do some interesting asymmetrical cuts that I was always too scared to do before. Jamie Lee Curtis is a personal inspiration.

Anyway - I bet Kate will color her hair for a while longer.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #3989 on: August 10, 2020, 12:15:46 AM »

She isnít only old - sheís dead!  Iím one of those who grayed early, and I just decided to hell with the color around 6 months ago.  I have much thicker hair than she did - and I would look ridiculous if I grew it that long. I am in the very latter stages of growing out the color and plan to do some interesting asymmetrical cuts that I was always too scared to do before. Jamie Lee Curtis is a personal inspiration.

Anyway - I bet Kate will color her hair for a while longer.

You go girl, more power to you!!!  Hug 

Pages: 1 ... 264 265 [266] 267 268 ... 353   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: