Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 262   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: News and photos William and Kate 2019  (Read 533649 times)
Kitty

Warned
Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #405 on: June 13, 2019, 02:04:29 PM »

A couple days ago, Chris Ship revealed on twitter that the Cambridges are going on tour this year. It's probably still embargoed.
Why are the majority of the things they do now embargoed?
Lady Alice

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #406 on: June 13, 2019, 03:03:28 PM »

A couple days ago, Chris Ship revealed on twitter that the Cambridges are going on tour this year. It's probably still embargoed.

Security, probably.

Kitty

Warned
Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #407 on: June 13, 2019, 03:44:59 PM »

Security, probably.
I understand if itís for security reasons but honestly they been doing it too much. Itís weird and seems to put some sort of distance with the public in my opinion. Why would they embargoed a royal tour? Thatís off as well.
LarLa

Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #408 on: June 13, 2019, 04:33:59 PM »

Security, probably.

After the threat towards Prince George last year it wouldn't surprise me if there was a threat to the whole family we dont know about.
kpzra

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #409 on: June 13, 2019, 04:45:43 PM »

Kate had death threats against her as well IIRC.
Antevorta

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #410 on: June 13, 2019, 05:42:51 PM »

Security, probably.
I understand if itís for security reasons but honestly they been doing it too much. Itís weird and seems to put some sort of distance with the public in my opinion. Why would they embargoed a royal tour? Thatís off as well.

Tours and any information related to a tour can be embargoed until they are officially happening and announced via the press office of the palace or until closer to time of the actual tour.  The longer the information is out in public realm, the easier it would be for sketchy individuals to plan nefarious activities targeting the royals.  As well as, if something regarding the tour were to happen and the tour is canceled, then no public statements of cancellation have to be made.  

After George was found to be a target of ISIS, I have no complaints about the Cambridges embargoing whatever they choose.  Safety and security of themselves and their family is paramount.
Kitty

Warned
Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #411 on: June 13, 2019, 05:55:00 PM »

Security, probably.

Tours and any information related to a tour can be embargoed until they are officially happening and announced via the press office of the palace or until closer to time of the actual tour.  The longer the information is out in public realm, the easier it would be for sketchy individuals to plan nefarious activities targeting the royals.  As well as, if something regarding the tour were to happen and the tour is canceled, then no public statements of cancellation have to be made.  

After George was found to be a target of ISIS, I have no complaints about the Cambridges embargoing whatever they choose.  Safety and security of themselves and their family is paramount.
You are absolutely right. Thank you for your explanation.
danifaul

Big Member

sorry for my bad english

Ignore
« Reply #412 on: June 13, 2019, 06:26:54 PM »

The Cambridge Family attend the annual Trooping The Colour festivities || 8 June 2019

1-Charles and Louis 
2-Charlotte and George 
cred.mrmrswales.bookgeekroyalis

Lady G

Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #413 on: June 13, 2019, 10:26:03 PM »

The Cambridge Family attend the annual Trooping The Colour festivities || 8 June 2019

1-Charles and Louis 
2-Charlotte and George 

Charles and Louis just kill me - adorable. Louis really has cast a spell over this family - he's a little good luck charm all of his own.

"Cowards falter, but danger is often overcome by those who nobly dare."
Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

in search of ethical emerald tiaras

Ignore
« Reply #414 on: June 14, 2019, 03:10:45 AM »

I hope Charles gets to see more of the kids. He seems to have such a nice bond with Louis, judging by the pictures and how excited Louis is waving to Grandpa and the joy on Grandpa's face!

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
shastadaisy

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #415 on: June 14, 2019, 04:25:11 AM »

Nothing new in this article, aside from painfully obvious hints that Roseís husband is gay (yes, thanks, we get it) but someone really wants to keep this story in the press.

Rose Hanburyís Ďworld rockingí after Ďmomentousí fall out with Kate Middleton and Prince William Ė The Sun
June 13, 2019

https://www.thesun.co.uk/...middleton-prince-william/

luvcharles

Warned
Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #416 on: June 14, 2019, 06:37:44 AM »

1-Charles and Louis 
2-Charlotte and George 

Charles and Louis just kill me - adorable. Louis really has cast a spell over this family - he's a little good luck charm all of his own.

What these images show me is the different characters of the children.

George was nearly two but seems much more reticent in the waving stakes then either of his siblings who were nearly a year younger at their first appearance on the balcony.

danifaul

Big Member

sorry for my bad english

Ignore
« Reply #417 on: June 14, 2019, 11:17:04 AM »

@RoyalReporter

Interesting. A visit upcoming? The Duke of Cambridge joined the Queen in receiving the Governor-General designate of Australia, General David Hurley, and his wife Linda in audience at Buckingham Palace today.(jun 12 )

Louis will "meet " Australia in 2020
so it may be true ......  a Firm Thinking has agreement with Canada and Australia\New Zealand to take the children to tour.

lisadug

Warned
Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #418 on: June 14, 2019, 11:24:03 AM »

@RoyalReporter

Interesting. A visit upcoming? The Duke of Cambridge joined the Queen in receiving the Governor-General designate of Australia, General David Hurley, and his wife Linda in audience at Buckingham Palace today.(jun 12 )

so it may be true ......  a Firm Thinking has agreement with Canada and Australia\New Zealand to take the children to tour.

Why would thy go there though? The Harkles went last year and havenít W&K already been when George was a baby? Iíd rather they didnít go anywhere, it will only turn into a holiday with the kids, with lots of ďprivateĒ time and not starting the day until the afternoon.
Lady Alice

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #419 on: June 14, 2019, 12:47:20 PM »

@RoyalReporter

As they all can't fly on the same plane, the logistics of this will be interesting.

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 262   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: