Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 278 279 [280] 281 282 ... 353   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: News and photos William and Kate  (Read 865721 times)
Antevorta

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #4185 on: October 03, 2020, 03:57:57 PM »

My heart has exploded.

Ellie

Warned
Ginormous Member

proud moron thx Scooby Doo

Ignore
« Reply #4186 on: October 03, 2020, 04:04:10 PM »

Ammimal 

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
kate_180

Warned
Baby Member

Sweden Sweden

Ignore
« Reply #4187 on: October 03, 2020, 04:24:27 PM »

That's cute.  Sir David did such a nice job responding to each child.  Louis made me melt...I just love how young kids mispronounce animal.

Omg, Louis is so freaking cute😍
I think Charlotte will be the leader of the siblings. This will sound weird but even at Charlottes age , I sense she is a really natural strong &confident girl.
royalwessex
Banned
Baby Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #4188 on: October 03, 2020, 04:33:23 PM »

David is CHARM itself. I love his whole presentation here. It's a perfect tone for kids. They did such a good job with this, even my mom who doesn't give two s--ts about the royals was in love with this.  Supercontent Hearing the kids' voices too is fun. I am in hardcore like with Charlotte and how she likes spiders. I just get all these feels about "little Diana" running around Park House with her pet squirrel.......  Not comparing, just appreciating.  Tongue

@royalwessex
Chandrasekhi

Gigantic Member

Vanuatu Vanuatu

The Memorial Wall along the Southbank in London

Ignore
« Reply #4189 on: October 03, 2020, 04:44:27 PM »

Star Aubiette, Ghost! That fair warmed the coggles of my calcified heart.  
David tried to communicate with each child, age-appropriately. Awwww!!  Joining the queue started by Charlotte as a fan-girl.

The Book Fairies are joining judges and contributors to the #HoldStill2020 project to mark the release of the beautiful book! We are leaving copies at places that gave us hope during lockdowns. #HSBookFairies #ibelieveinbookfairies
genegal43

Huge Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #4190 on: October 03, 2020, 04:47:11 PM »

This is such a nice palate cleanser!  So adorable!

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
SvenskaSarah

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #4191 on: October 03, 2020, 04:57:53 PM »

So, so cute I cant even  Tongue

They look and sound just like any other kids, and unless you knew who they were you could be mistaken for thinking that they were three random kids chosen for the video.

George has always seemed shy, but he came across more confident than I expected and sounded very knowledgeable and at ease with using words like extinct.

Charlotte sure will have a lot of fun with spiders this month with Halloween!! I wonder if Mum or Dad was behind the camera supporting her and that's who she was looking at?

Louis...he is just so adorable!!! Love how he pronounced animal!! He seems such a happy toddler!!

I really like how this video wasnt polished and edited to the max; you get pronunciation mistakes, you get not looking at the camera, and that is all ok and perfectly normal- they are kids after all! It's things like this which have helped normalise Wills and Kate and incur public favour and support, as well as showing them to be more modern parents and royals compared to the older generations who would talk very formally and whose videos would be edited or re-taken until it was perfect.

It's so nice to hear their voices and see their personalities. I know Wills and Kate were quite reluctant work releasing photos early on, but this video alone makes up for that!!!

I'll stop my gushing now before I turn into a lump of sugar!!
Countess of Cows

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #4192 on: October 03, 2020, 05:01:21 PM »

thank you so much for this, I'm a melted pool of sugar

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
royalwessex
Banned
Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #4193 on: October 03, 2020, 05:40:58 PM »

I'm  almost mad at them for doing so well with that. I mean, they made us grown ups squeal like schoolgirls. How dare they.  Tongue

@royalwessex
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #4194 on: October 03, 2020, 05:47:39 PM »

This is adorable

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
fruela

Medium Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #4195 on: October 03, 2020, 08:19:41 PM »

I shudder at even the smallest spider. How I wish I could say the same, little Charlotte! I love the video, cute kids.
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #4196 on: October 03, 2020, 08:55:19 PM »

Gosh I am in a hyperglycaemic shock!!
Loved the kids, but adored Sir David. He was absolutely perfect. They way he took each question so very serious and gave it his attention and his consideration - all perfectly taylored to the child and their ages..
Brilliant and a sure testimony of why Sir David still rocks..
Totally joining Charlotte's "Sir David- Fanclub"

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
karma chamelion

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #4197 on: October 03, 2020, 09:02:34 PM »

Kensington palace published a short clip on instagram where the three children ask sir David a question each. Pure gold PR.

https://www.instagram.com...FPEK/?igshid=au5kxn5jev12

Oh, I needed that so much, thank you Ghost! Star
The kids are absolutely adorable, I think you're right kate_180, Charlotte is going to be the ringleader and the boys will be her adoring subjects. I bet she's read Charlotte's Web, that book made me love spiders until I was bitten by a brown recluse which turned me into John Goodman from Arachnophobia. George's speaking voice is beautiful and he seems such a thoughtful and caring boy worried about saving animals. And Louis has stolen my heart, what a sweet little teddy bear he is. Well done KP and thanks, I think we all needed that.
Carreen

Mini Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #4198 on: October 03, 2020, 11:18:00 PM »

Wow, at the end of a difficult day I really really needed that. Aren't these children lovely? And they have been brought up so well. We will remember this in the future as the first time we heard them speak. they are certainly privileged children but they don't sound spoiled or bored or bratty - they sound interested and clever.

there are no words that would do justice to Sir David A. and his total focus on each child and their questions. He can create whole worlds just by talking and looking into the camera.

What a gift this clip was.

I think William and Kate do incredibly well with the children. They allow them a life that is as normal as possible with school and other children and normal activities, and they give us, the public, glimpses. And I must say, they do it beautifully. there's a tsunami of good will towards these children, I'm sure. All credit to Kate who was criticized for years (she made some weird decisions BUT it's nearly impossible to navigate the royal aquarium at first, and married-in women always live under a microscope), could never defend herself, must have felt awkward and intimidated more often than once - and did everything right with her family, and lately, also with her choice of projects and interests.

I'm off to watch these children again. I can't decide who is cutest - they're three precious characters.

LittleThunder

Gigantic Member

France France

Forever my Queen.

Ignore
« Reply #4199 on: October 03, 2020, 11:33:44 PM »

Kensington palace published a short clip on instagram where the three children ask sir David a question each. Pure gold PR.

https://www.instagram.com...FPEK/?igshid=au5kxn5jev12

Icecream Icecream Icecream Hug Lolipop

So cute ! I love this video so much. With Sir David Attenborough, you can't go wrong.  Thumb up

Pages: 1 ... 278 279 [280] 281 282 ... 353   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: