Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 279 280 [281] 282 283 ... 289   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: News and photos William and Kate 2019  (Read 624803 times)
Bunnyette

Micro Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #4200 on: October 04, 2020, 04:54:21 AM »

I too experienced high sugar levels at this adorable scene.  3 happy, confident children.  Good parenting there...
Athena

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #4201 on: October 04, 2020, 08:07:05 AM »

Wow, at the end of a difficult day I really really needed that. Aren't these children lovely? And they have been brought up so well. We will remember this in the future as the first time we heard them speak. they are certainly privileged children but they don't sound spoiled or bored or bratty - they sound interested and clever.

there are no words that would do justice to Sir David A. and his total focus on each child and their questions. He can create whole worlds just by talking and looking into the camera.

What a gift this clip was.

I think William and Kate do incredibly well with the children. They allow them a life that is as normal as possible with school and other children and normal activities, and they give us, the public, glimpses. And I must say, they do it beautifully. there's a tsunami of good will towards these children, I'm sure. All credit to Kate who was criticized for years (she made some weird decisions BUT it's nearly impossible to navigate the royal aquarium at first, and married-in women always live under a microscope), could never defend herself, must have felt awkward and intimidated more often than once - and did everything right with her family, and lately, also with her choice of projects and interests.

I'm off to watch these children again. I can't decide who is cutest - they're three precious characters.

Star this post says it all.  Champagne
Queen’s Tea

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #4202 on: October 04, 2020, 08:55:49 AM »

That little clip was extremely good PR for the BRF.  It was as charming as it could be.  That’s the future right there. Well done. 
Hermione

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #4203 on: October 04, 2020, 09:00:43 AM »

Lovely to hear the kids' voices!
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #4204 on: October 04, 2020, 11:52:05 AM »

"Ameemal"

I stand with crop-top wearing pro-democracy protesters
Lady Liebe

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #4205 on: October 04, 2020, 04:49:43 PM »

"Ameemal"

Very cute clip, and a wonderful antidote to wash away the nastiness of contretemps of the Culture Minister from Malta who was trying to get the Megalodon tooth back.

George seems to have the under eye dark circles that Kate had as a child. Perhaps they run in the family.

"Let us remember that, as much has been given us, much will be expected from us, and that true homage comes from the heart as well as from the lips, and shows itself in deeds."

Theodore Roosevelt
onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #4206 on: October 04, 2020, 05:45:08 PM »

Kensington palace published a short clip on instagram where the three children ask sir David a question each. Pure gold PR.

https://www.instagram.com...FPEK/?igshid=au5kxn5jev12
Oh my God, I'm melting!!!!!!! 
These kids are amazing!!!
George's voice sounds so welcoming!
Charlotte and her spiders, she's a star already!
And when little Louis became so old so he can speak so clearly and formating such sentences? 

LarLa

Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #4207 on: October 07, 2020, 01:50:21 PM »

From: https://twitter.com/Kensi...13794477514018816/photo/1

Today The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge held an audience with President Volodymyr Zelenskyy of Ukraine and First Lady Olena Zelenska, at Buckingham Palace

Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #4208 on: October 07, 2020, 02:01:42 PM »

Today The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge held an audience with President Volodymyr Zelenskyy of Ukraine and First Lady Olena Zelenska, at Buckingham Palace

Yay: proper senior royal-type duties, nice hair on Kate and a nice photo
Boo: ANOTHER blue dress?Huh?

I stand with crop-top wearing pro-democracy protesters
Tatini

Gigantic Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #4209 on: October 07, 2020, 02:16:08 PM »

The kids are amazing!!! W and K are doing a great job raising them. 
ConnieBrooks

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #4210 on: October 07, 2020, 02:23:09 PM »

That is a gorgeous dress. Maybe Kate's like me, she just loves blue and dresses? It's hard for me to say no to a good one.

And this is indeed an impressive, senior-level royal assignment. William is still merely the heir to the heir.
lynaH

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #4211 on: October 07, 2020, 02:49:52 PM »

That is a gorgeous dress. Maybe Kate's like me, she just loves blue and dresses? It's hard for me to say no to a good one.

And this is indeed an impressive, senior-level royal assignment. William is still merely the heir to the heir.
He's now the de facto heir, just as Charles is now the de facto monarch, until the Queen is out of isolation and able to take on any of her duties in person. So i suspect we will see more of these. (I was going to say a lot more, but then I realized there aren't going to be a many official audiences right now.)
Still it's nice to see some properly dressed up royaling, not the the "I'm just the same as you business woman stuff."
LarLa

Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #4212 on: October 07, 2020, 02:53:19 PM »

He's now the de facto heir, just as Charles is now the de facto monarch, until the Queen is out of isolation and able to take on any of her duties in person. So i suspect we will see more of these. (I was going to say a lot more, but then I realized there aren't going to be a many official audiences right now.)
Still it's nice to see some properly dressed up royaling, not the the "I'm just the same as you business woman stuff."

The Queen will be in isolation for the foreseeable future so I see this as the way things will be from now on.
SvenskaSarah

Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #4213 on: October 07, 2020, 03:04:30 PM »

It's good to see the duo get involved in more diplomatic engagements like this  Thumb up

If anything positive is to come out of the pandemic, I think the chance for W&K to gain experience in heir and monarchical roles, while having the Queen and Charles there for guidance should they need it, will prove valuable in their development as senior royals.
Ghost

Small Member

Romania Romania

Ignore
« Reply #4214 on: October 07, 2020, 03:28:59 PM »

I am an incorigible optimist so I find it to be a wonderful chance for them to have on-the-job-training as opposed to being thrown into the sharks’ tank when the time will come.

They serm to be up to the job.
Pages: 1 ... 279 280 [281] 282 283 ... 289   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: