Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 308 309 [310] 311 312 ... 318   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: News and photos William and Kate  (Read 776689 times)
periwinkle

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #4635 on: March 01, 2021, 06:44:01 PM »

William has gotten more handsome too if that makes sense. He lost his cute somewhat early but he's finally exchanged it for a relatively handsome attractive man. They are both clearly very happy and they are working together very well.

It's the jaw line, like it was cut from rock.   

Not to mention, he has some serious gravitas happening lately.

Very true.

When he lost his youthful handsomeness he was also still dealing with anger and grief over his mom. Those emotions tell on a person.  Now  his strength, confidence and wellbeing show through. He reminds me more and more of his grandfather Phillip.

I agree about the gravitas as well. I think he has also just become a genuinely happier and more content person. He's accepted his role and grown into it, and rather than come across as petulant and bratty, he comes across as confident and comfortable with where he is in life (and dare I say it, even humorous at times). I think a good bit of it comes from spending more time with Charles to last few years as well, and hopefully gaining an appreciation for his father and his work.

Agree with all of this. He is in a really good place with himself and his family and with his future. They seem to be working as a well-oiled machine.
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #4636 on: March 01, 2021, 06:48:15 PM »

@KensingtonRoyal

Flag of Wales Dydd Gwyl Dewi hapus iín holl ddilynwyr Cymreig // Wishing all our Welsh followers a very happy St David's Day!

#StDavidsDay

I stand with crop-top wearing pro-democracy protesters
anneboleyn

Warned
Mini Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #4637 on: March 01, 2021, 07:51:09 PM »

She looks SO nice with straight hair! I wish she'd do it more often.
SvenskaSarah

Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #4638 on: March 02, 2021, 01:09:05 AM »

@KensingtonRoyal

Flag of Wales Dydd Gwyl Dewi hapus iín holl ddilynwyr Cymreig // Wishing all our Welsh followers a very happy St David's Day!

#StDavidsDay

What a lovely photo from the future Prince and Princess of Wales! Cardiff Castle is beautiful and I very much recommend anyone to visit.

Is that Katie's hand slipped around Williams? Not sure if its the red coat from the person behind.
Antevorta

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #4639 on: March 02, 2021, 01:50:25 AM »

No, Williamís hand is in his pocket and you canít see Catherineís arm.
TLLK

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #4640 on: March 03, 2021, 01:46:50 AM »

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, Joint Patrons, the Royal Foundation of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, this afternoon spoke via video link to a family who have been supported by Shout text support service.

The Duchess of Cambridge this afternoon held a Meeting with Ms Jasmine Harrison (Atlantic Solo Rower) via video link.

Her Royal Highness, Joint Patron, the Royal Foundation of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, afterwards held an Early Years Meeting via video link.

- Court Circular || 2 March 2021
Aubiette

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #4641 on: March 05, 2021, 12:13:52 PM »

We have no doubt that what happened between our son and Shout when he was stood on that bridge was enough to save his life.Ē

@GiveUsAShout is a free, 24/7 confidential text service for anyone struggling to cope. Text SHOUT to 85258 to start a conversation 📱

Video in link with more of the story.

https://twitter.com/kensi.../1367790443287699461?s=21
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #4642 on: March 05, 2021, 12:15:42 PM »

William has gotten more handsome too if that makes sense. He lost his cute somewhat early but he's finally exchanged it for a relatively handsome attractive man. They are both clearly very happy and they are working together very well.

It's the jaw line, like it was cut from rock.  

Not to mention, he has some serious gravitas happening lately.

Very true.

When he lost his youthful handsomeness he was also still dealing with anger and grief over his mom. Those emotions tell on a person.  Now  his strength, confidence and wellbeing show through. He reminds me more and more of his grandfather Phillip.

I agree about the gravitas as well. I think he has also just become a genuinely happier and more content person. He's accepted his role and grown into it, and rather than come across as petulant and bratty, he comes across as confident and comfortable with where he is in life (and dare I say it, even humorous at times). I think a good bit of it comes from spending more time with Charles to last few years as well, and hopefully gaining an appreciation for his father and his work.

Agree with all of this. He is in a really good place with himself and his family and with his future. They seem to be working as a well-oiled machine.
Chiming in: I think real good confidence and being a happy and positive person makes you look good and attractive to other people. And I think this is how he looks now. He is not handsome or good-looking, but his features attract with their open, friendly, positive and content attitude. He also looks very healthy and well groomed.
BTW, I think there is a lot more to attraction than pretty looks, somebody can be very pretty, even beautiful, but not attractive, because of negative vibes and/or a bad attitude, while others like Stephan Fry are simply ugly and have this immense charisma that pulls people in.
I think William is building a certain charisma as a reliable, stable* kind man with good values and honesty.

*And about 3 years ago I would have yeehawed...

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Ellie

Warned
Ginormous Member

proud moron thx Scooby Doo

Ignore
« Reply #4643 on: March 05, 2021, 12:24:04 PM »

Wrong thread because I am dumb!
« Last Edit: March 05, 2021, 12:52:08 PM by Ellie » Logged

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
Aubiette

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #4644 on: March 05, 2021, 12:27:38 PM »

Earlier this week, @KensingtonRoyal spoke via video call to a family whose young son had reached out to Shout 85258 for support when he was at crisis point to hear his story and the importance of in the moment text support.

Find the full story here: bit.ly/3sJt4h4

https://twitter.com/giveu.../1367788992943558660?s=21
Ellie

Warned
Ginormous Member

proud moron thx Scooby Doo

Ignore
« Reply #4645 on: March 05, 2021, 12:53:13 PM »

I've heard of so many horror stories of these lockdowns causing children to take their own lives, not to mention the increase in abuse. I'm glad Shout was there for him.

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
SvenskaSarah

Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #4646 on: March 05, 2021, 02:51:55 PM »

Sadly I know what its like to be in that moment where you reel utterly alone and the only option ahead of you is to take your life. I also know how fantastic such charities are. They literally save lives, as we have seen in this video.

Kate and William have really worked hard at their mental health angle, and Shout! is a brilliant initiative. I really like that you can use text rather than phone, for people with phone anxiety like myself that is a huge help. The publicity campaigns for Shout have been wide reaching and evidently all the hard work by everyone involved is paying off. The fact that they have helped to save even just one life makes it so worthwhile. Although hearing this story must have been very sad and emotional, Kate and William must also feel proud that they helped save a life of a 12 year old boy.
Paulina

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #4647 on: March 05, 2021, 03:12:47 PM »

Sadly I know what its like to be in that moment where you reel utterly alone and the only option ahead of you is to take your life. I also know how fantastic such charities are. They literally save lives, as we have seen in this video.

Kate and William have really worked hard at their mental health angle, and Shout! is a brilliant initiative. I really like that you can use text rather than phone, for people with phone anxiety like myself that is a huge help. The publicity campaigns for Shout have been wide reaching and evidently all the hard work by everyone involved is paying off. The fact that they have helped to save even just one life makes it so worthwhile. Although hearing this story must have been very sad and emotional, Kate and William must also feel proud that they helped save a life of a 12 year old boy.

Hug
TLLK

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #4648 on: March 05, 2021, 03:25:18 PM »

Sarah- Hug
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #4649 on: March 05, 2021, 06:16:31 PM »

Sarah- Hug

From me too  Hug

It's sad that such organisations are even needed. Luckily Will and Kate could help.

Sadly with the Covid measures the government at least here doesn't think beyond the Corona patients.

F.e. A few days ago a 13 year old girl jumped out of the window, when she heard that the lockdown was going on. Her parents were really strict and didn't allow her to meet any friends (her grandmother was also living with them). Well she survived, but is now bound to a wheelchair.

The worst part is: She "loves" to be in the psychiatry now, because there she has at last contact with people her age, who understand her problems (because they've the same).

I'm not at all denying Corona or it's dangerousness for some people, but there're many others too that are affected.
Pages: 1 ... 308 309 [310] 311 312 ... 318   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: