Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 314 315 [316] 317 318 ... 344   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: News and photos William and Kate  (Read 831295 times)
TLLK

Most Exalted Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #4725 on: March 24, 2021, 01:26:36 AM »

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge this morning visited Westminster Abbeys Vaccination Centre, Deans Yard, London SW1.

The Duke of Cambridge, Joint Patron, the Royal Foundation of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, this afternoon held a Meeting via video link.

The Duchess of Cambridge, Patron, Nursing Now, this afternoon held a Meeting via video link with Ms Harriet Nayiga (Community Midwife and Founder of Midwife-led Community Transformation, Uganda).

- Court Circular || 23 March 2021
Athena

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #4726 on: March 24, 2021, 08:01:17 AM »

That is a very regal coat. At first I raised my eyebrow to it, but when you take in the background, she cuts an impressive figure.

Hate the shoes, though.

Powerful pictures: makes me think "history maker".
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #4727 on: March 24, 2021, 09:06:27 AM »

i love this coat, it was a great choice for the wedding venue throwback. And with the lack of physical appearances due to the virus over the last year I can't begrudge her a new coat this year, and I'm sure we'll see it again.

Surely we'll have Royal Ascot again some day?!! Don't scare me!  But this coat would be too heavy for that anyway.

Royal Ascot is going ahead this year but with a smaller crown and in a covid safe way - whether that means the Queen in attendance with the full carriage procession I don't know.

Maybe they could replace the carriages with a series of solid gold covid secure pope-mobiles, or zorb balls?

Cool your jets, everyone
Aubiette

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #4728 on: March 25, 2021, 08:15:37 PM »

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have shared a message thanking everyone who has been part of Time to Changeís campaign to end mental health stigma.

Find out how you can continue to be involved here 👉 bit.ly/3lTf9Tw

@KensingtonRoyal

https://twitter.com/timet.../1375145660014596102?s=21
Lady Liebe

Gigantic Member

Provence Amaryllis

Ignore
« Reply #4729 on: March 25, 2021, 08:19:59 PM »

i love this coat, it was a great choice for the wedding venue throwback. And with the lack of physical appearances due to the virus over the last year I can't begrudge her a new coat this year, and I'm sure we'll see it again.

Surely we'll have Royal Ascot again some day?!! Don't scare me!  But this coat would be too heavy for that anyway.

Royal Ascot is going ahead this year but with a smaller crown and in a covid safe way - whether that means the Queen in attendance with the full carriage procession I don't know.

Maybe they could replace the carriages with a series of solid gold covid secure pope-mobiles, or zorb balls?

Mental picture of HM in a zorb ball . . . . . 

Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.       Daniel Patrick Moynihan
whiplashhx

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #4730 on: April 03, 2021, 11:42:15 PM »

Starting to put out the energy of getting unseen photos and videos from their wedding on their 10th anniversary next Sunday. (Still in denial it has been 10 years!)

Clapping
lothwen

Warned
Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #4731 on: April 04, 2021, 12:28:17 AM »

Starting to put out the energy of getting unseen photos and videos from their wedding on their 10th anniversary next Sunday. (Still in denial it has been 10 years!)

Clapping

Isnít their anniversary the 29th?
periwinkle

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #4732 on: April 04, 2021, 12:51:10 AM »

Well now or three weeks I can't wait! Plus the queen's 95th birthday and Louis's!
Lady Liebe

Gigantic Member

Provence Amaryllis

Ignore
« Reply #4733 on: April 04, 2021, 01:12:35 AM »

We've quite a lot to look forward to!

HM actual birthday April 21

Louis' birthday April 23

Will and Kate's anniversary April 29

Charlotte's birthday May 2.

Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.       Daniel Patrick Moynihan
whiplashhx

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #4734 on: April 04, 2021, 02:30:26 AM »

Clapping

Isnít their anniversary the 29th?

Oops confused their anniversary with a family members my bad.
Lady Liebe

Gigantic Member

Provence Amaryllis

Ignore
« Reply #4735 on: April 04, 2021, 06:26:43 PM »

Quirky Instagram Easter greeting from the Cambridges:

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge wished the nation a Happy Easter by sharing a fun video of a chocolate Easter egg being smashed open with a rolling pin.

William and Kate posted the quirky clip - which showed the egg being broken open in reverse - on their official social media platforms, and added the message: "Wishing you all a safe and happy Easter."

https://www.harpersbazaar...ridge-fun-easter-message/

https://www.hellomagazine...o-at-home-three-children/

Cordelia Fitzgerald

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #4736 on: April 04, 2021, 09:12:07 PM »

Is there a meaning or tradition associated with smashing Easter eggs?  It's a cute little video, but especially with William having recently been appointed Lord High Commissioner of the Church of Scotland, I was hoping for something a little more reverent from them on Easter.
Ellie

Warned
Ginormous Member

proud moron thx Scooby Doo

Ignore
« Reply #4737 on: April 04, 2021, 11:28:10 PM »

Is there a meaning or tradition associated with smashing Easter eggs?  It's a cute little video, but especially with William having recently been appointed Lord High Commissioner of the Church of Scotland, I was hoping for something a little more reverent from them on Easter.

Me too but I imagine like most people our age they are not genuinely religious at all. Charles has a video recording a poem about Christ and William and Kate do this? He is also the future Head of the Church of England. Meh.

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
Lady Liebe

Gigantic Member

Provence Amaryllis

Ignore
« Reply #4738 on: April 05, 2021, 12:17:15 AM »

Me too but I imagine like most people our age they are not genuinely religious at all. Charles has a video recording a poem about Christ and William and Kate do this? He is also the future Head of the Church of England. Meh.

Whelp, here's my take on this:

Eggs symbolize rebirth at Easter.

You start off seeing the whole egg.

Then you see the egg, after it has apparently been smashed by a rolling-pin.

Then the egg comes back together.

I may be going way deeper than either Kate or Will intended, but the world is slowly emerging from the pandemic, coming back together, being reborn, if you will.

As a dear friend has been known to exclaim - there 's a sermon in that.

Eliza B

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #4739 on: April 05, 2021, 12:27:36 AM »

Whelp, here's my take on this:

Eggs symbolize rebirth at Easter.

You start off seeing the whole egg.

Then you see the egg, after it has apparently been smashed by a rolling-pin.

Then the egg comes back together.

I may be going way deeper than either Kate or Will intended, but the world is slowly emerging from the pandemic, coming back together, being reborn, if you will.

As a dear friend has been known to exclaim - there 's a sermon in that.

No idea.  Quite meta.

On Greek Orthodox Easter you knock  eggs together as a game.  The one that cracks loses.
Pages: 1 ... 314 315 [316] 317 318 ... 344   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: