Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 321 322 [323] 324 325 ... 335   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: News and photos William and Kate  (Read 812398 times)
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #4830 on: April 22, 2021, 07:21:53 PM »

I really hope that something is done to mark the 10th wedding anniversary, even just a few new or behind the scenes photos

I stand with crop-top wearing pro-democracy protesters
anneboleyn

Warned
Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #4831 on: April 22, 2021, 07:38:41 PM »

I really hope that something is done to mark the 10th wedding anniversary, even just a few new or behind the scenes photos

I agree! I'm sure a "never been seen" photo will be the likely route, but I would love a video of them leading up to the wedding and then the morning of the wedding and then the reception. It would be so nice to see private glimpses like that.
periwinkle

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #4832 on: April 22, 2021, 07:53:20 PM »

The social media account managers have been on fire recently and I hope the success of their efforts is continued with regard to the 10th anniversary. I hope for a combination of classic pictures we've seen plus one or two behind the scenes shots. Maybe a "how it started/how it's going" perspective which would be gold and tell some stark truths about their clearly beneficial and loving union. I mean it would be for Kate's eye makeup alone. They aren't quite Phil and Lilibet but they've been together ish since they were teenagers so not too shabby you two crazy kids.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #4833 on: April 22, 2021, 10:57:56 PM »

The social media account managers have been on fire recently and I hope the success of their efforts is continued with regard to the 10th anniversary. I hope for a combination of classic pictures we've seen plus one or two behind the scenes shots. Maybe a "how it started/how it's going" perspective which would be gold and tell some stark truths about their clearly beneficial and loving union. I mean it would be for Kate's eye makeup alone. They aren't quite Phil and Lilibet but they've been together ish since they were teenagers so not too shabby you two crazy kids.

I would like to see some behind the scenes of the wedding and their time together.

Some funny "oops" scenes would be lovely. Sadly with Philip's death and Covid it will not be celebrated this great (but I'm sure still well for Will and Kate).
anneboleyn

Warned
Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #4834 on: April 23, 2021, 01:47:27 AM »

I wonder if they have any of their wedding cake still left lol
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #4835 on: April 23, 2021, 09:02:36 AM »

Obviously they won't have done it, just to spite me, but a photo with the foreign royal guests would be awesome

anneboleyn

Warned
Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #4836 on: April 23, 2021, 04:37:10 PM »

Obviously they won't have done it, just to spite me, but a photo with the foreign royal guests would be awesome

Agreed!  Thumb up
Lady Liebe

Gigantic Member

Provence Amaryllis

Ignore
« Reply #4837 on: April 23, 2021, 05:02:04 PM »

PC has certainly not passed on his sartorial splendour to his progeny.  Thinking

I think this is William's secret rebellion against his parents and grandparents - or he's just seriously sartorially challeged.  Kate may have tried but decided this was not a hill to die on.

We'll have to see if things change any when he becomes PoW.

I have to say though, when it is called for - William does do casual very well. 

Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.       Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #4838 on: April 23, 2021, 07:36:30 PM »

PC has certainly not passed on his sartorial splendour to his progeny.  Thinking

I think this is William's secret rebellion against his parents and grandparents - or he's just seriously sartorially challeged.  Kate may have tried but decided this was not a hill to die on.

He can also do smart very well, at least when he's in Pakistan

Lady Willoughby

Warned
Gigantic Member

Circa Regna Tonat

Ignore
« Reply #4839 on: April 23, 2021, 07:37:59 PM »

The best he has ever looked. I loved that event.

Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #4840 on: April 23, 2021, 07:56:39 PM »

The whole tour was just brilliant royal watching

anneboleyn

Warned
Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #4841 on: April 23, 2021, 09:36:42 PM »

They both looked so amazing!! 
Lady Willoughby

Warned
Gigantic Member

Circa Regna Tonat

Ignore
« Reply #4842 on: April 23, 2021, 09:40:47 PM »

100%  Beer

thecrownjewelthief

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #4843 on: April 23, 2021, 10:31:39 PM »

100%  Beer

I'd been warming up to them anyway (thanks Magic Baby Louis) but that tour was the "Oh, they've grown up and get it now" moment for me. It was spot on in every way. And I absolutely loved Will in this outfit.
anneboleyn

Warned
Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #4844 on: April 23, 2021, 10:41:30 PM »

I'd been warming up to them anyway (thanks Magic Baby Louis) but that tour was the "Oh, they've grown up and get it now" moment for me. It was spot on in every way. And I absolutely loved Will in this outfit.

They are definitely stepping into their own!
Pages: 1 ... 321 322 [323] 324 325 ... 335   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: