Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 258   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: News and photos William and Kate 2019  (Read 518192 times)
Lady Willoughby

Warned
Gigantic Member

United States United States

Circa Regna Tonat

Ignore
« Reply #705 on: August 08, 2019, 06:44:57 PM »

Man...that Mike has a head of hair on him!

Total clean up on the PR front today, Cambridge staff. Nice little event. Very special day out for the individuals working for these charities. It should definitely be done annually.

jolene

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #706 on: August 08, 2019, 07:24:50 PM »

Man...that Mike has a head of hair on him!

Total clean up on the PR front today, Cambridge staff. Nice little event. Very special day out for the individuals working for these charities. It should definitely be done annually.
Hopefully George and Louis will inherit his genes when it comes to hair. LOL 
TLLK

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #707 on: August 08, 2019, 07:25:47 PM »

Here's a video of Catherine accepting the last place "trophy" a giant wooden spoon. Tongue

A giant wooden spoon for the captain whose team finished last. Step forward the Duchess of Cambridge.

https://twitter.com/Royal...tatus/1159507813045026817

Video of William collecting a bottle of champagne for a joint third place finish.

https://twitter.com/Royal...tatus/1159510588562771968
Eliza B

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #708 on: August 08, 2019, 07:30:15 PM »

Kate has got great legs! She could have left the big blue at home though. Seems over the top to sport your expensive engagement ring during a yachting competition. I would have been scared to damage it.

Diana if i recall correctly had a fake one to wear and not worry about it.  Maybe Kate got that one too?
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #709 on: August 08, 2019, 07:39:16 PM »

Dresstoimpress

Mini Member

Belgium Belgium

Ignore
« Reply #710 on: August 08, 2019, 07:54:29 PM »

Bless 'em. They look very sweet and reassuringly dull

PS - brilliant live coverage on KP Insta

I burst out laughing when I saw that picture  Laugh bounce. There is indeed something very sweet about it/them.
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #711 on: August 08, 2019, 08:12:40 PM »

All in all a very successful event and really nice to have George and Charlotte there, too. It starts to expose them to the press but in a fun, controlled and protective environment.

And excellent KP comms work on promoting the charities involved. Not only would it have raised money, it was also a nice celebratory event for charity staff and users.

Oh, and it revives the Kings Cup tradition. Considering the Cambridges are often associated with breaking traditions, it's nice to see them bringing an old royal event back

Future Crayon says de-escalate
TLLK

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #712 on: August 08, 2019, 08:13:47 PM »

Short video showing footage from the event today.

⛵ Thank you to everyone that took part in The King's Cup, raising awareness and funds for eight of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's Patronages!

https://twitter.com/Kensi...59525144878100480/video/1
Lady Liebe

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #713 on: August 08, 2019, 09:00:06 PM »

Kate has got great legs! She could have left the big blue at home though. Seems over the top to sport your expensive engagement ring during a yachting competition. I would have been scared to damage it.

Diana if i recall correctly had a fake one to wear and not worry about it.  Maybe Kate got that one too?

She probably does have a fake one - quite possibly Diana's - it's a smart move.

If she did stop wearing Big Blue it would set off a hurricane of rumors, swirling about to no end. It would be a wiser choice to have a smaller version made and begin wearing it - saving Big Blue for more formal occasions.

Thanks everybody for all the pictures!

Compassion without truth isn't love, it's flattery. Love not only weeps, it also speaks.   Reagan Rose
A Citizen not a Subject

Warned
Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #714 on: August 08, 2019, 09:31:45 PM »

I’d be more worried about it catching on something and causing an injury. There’s a reason sports people tape up even normal rings, never mind that big monstrosity.

I live in hope that one day I will be able to elect my Head of State.
Aubiette

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #715 on: August 08, 2019, 09:55:09 PM »

This was so great. I do hope they make it an annual event. I love that the kids were there too. The video of Kate getting the spoon was adorable.
The outfit she showed up in should be burned and the designer ashamed of themselves!
I wonder who Kate and Charlotte were making faces at in that one set of pics. Kate is clearing cutting up with/at someone. Maybe William.
Charlottes dress is so cute. She’s getting so big.
Lady Willoughby

Warned
Gigantic Member

Circa Regna Tonat

Ignore
« Reply #716 on: August 08, 2019, 09:56:22 PM »

If she did stop wearing Big Blue it would set off a hurricane of rumors, swirling about to no end. It would be a wiser choice to have a smaller version made and begin wearing it - saving Big Blue for more formal occasions.

She should have done something like that initially, but to do it now I do think certain elements of the PR/media world would try to make hay out of it coming so soon after the “BFF breakup” story.

jolene

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #717 on: August 08, 2019, 10:04:36 PM »

She's worn just her band to events. I remember one where anything but simple jewelry was considered inappropriate. Can't remember the event. Did Diana have a copy of big blue?
SvenskaSarah

Medium Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #718 on: August 09, 2019, 12:47:47 AM »

They keep mentioning this event as the inaugural one, so hopefully it will continue!
There's a video on Instagram where Charlotte sticks her tongue out, Kate's reaction is so relaxed and happy (though Charlotte looks a bit scared) plus she kisses her on the head which is so heartwarming to see.  Icecream
Margaret

Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #719 on: August 09, 2019, 03:15:48 AM »

Diana if i recall correctly had a fake one to wear and not worry about it.  Maybe Kate got that one too?

I don't think so. It's only an engagement ring.  IMO commonsense dictates that wearing that huge rock - or any huge rock - on her finger at an active sporting event like this is inappropriate and, IMO, ridiculous.  I think people would just think she's come to her senses if she started wearing just her wedding ring and leaving Big Blue for more appropriate occasions.  If she does it once, and does it again the next time, people will soon get used to the idea and not think anything of it.   At the sporty events she could also leave those diamond earrings at home and just wear simple studs.
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 258   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: