Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 84   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: News and photos William and Kate 2019  (Read 166292 times)
Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

United States United States

wannabe Lesbaru driver

Ignore
« Reply #885 on: August 24, 2019, 12:07:49 PM »

I'm not surprised they are all so involved in taking the heat off of Andy. Maybe they all do believe he is innocent (I think the Queen probably believes so). Or William and Kate, and the others, simply don't care. That is also a possibility. These people live their isolated lives and don't care about much outside it.

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
Future Crayon

Ginormous Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #886 on: August 24, 2019, 12:09:53 PM »

I'm not surprised they are all so involved in taking the heat off of Andy. Maybe they all do believe he is innocent (I think the Queen probably believes so). Or William and Kate, and the others, simply don't care. That is also a possibility. These people live their isolated lives and don't care about much outside it.

Or they have an unshakable commitment to protecting "the family" that would put various mafia clans to shame

Currently visualizing my highest self
Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

wannabe Lesbaru driver

Ignore
« Reply #887 on: August 24, 2019, 12:10:53 PM »

That is also option c.

Probably d, all of the above!

Oh_Caroline

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #888 on: August 24, 2019, 01:50:56 PM »

What? All the mobile pics I have seen show the Cambridges backs when they were walking away from the plane, all these pics were shot from inside through the windows. No FlyBe branding visible though.

If true, then Flybe may have thought, when the royal tickets were booked, wow, royals = paps = we need our logo there. The fact that there weren't any paps outside in Aberdeen to capture the Cams descending the stairs (which would have been the only moment the logo on the plane would have been visible) rather backs the line that the Cams did not stake the stunt, but rather let the passergers mobile pics do the trick.

It'd say, IF true, then FlyBe has royally shot themselves in their foot.

BUT I don't buy it anyhow.
The flight they took was done with an ER145, and FlyBe themselves do not own a ER145 currently, only Eastern and Logan have them.

The "positioning flight" Daily Mail is bragging would have been the one to bring the empty aircraft, is an Eastern flight, as may be easily seen from the EZE in the flight number. So, yeah, there might have been a positioning flight to Norwich on this morning, and it might then have been the plane they took, but this plane had the Eastern Logo, so FlyBe wouldn't have won anything by that if it was an extraordinary move.
Positioning flights are a totally normal thing in aviation.
And the change of aircraft to ER145 (code ER4) is logged at flightstats.com already on August 19. So it was planned, but surely not because they wanted the FlyBe logo on pap pics.
https://www.flightstats.c...2&flightId=1011543395

No, I am not on the Cams payroll. But I wonder why reporters think readers would not be able to check some simple facts by themselves ...

I've been digging too and you're spot on.  EZE is for Eastern not Flybe, I haven't found a single positioning flight for Norwich that day, and Flybe doesn't currently use ER145.  I would love to see the research because I can't find what they're talking about.
sal89

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #889 on: August 24, 2019, 03:38:19 PM »

It was originally reported that the flights were booked months in advance but in reality they were booked on Wednesday night, then somehow someone miraculously managed to take not only photos and videos but that was nothing to do with the Cambridges or their pr 🙄🙄. All that comes out of this is that the other pair look like hypocrites and W/K look petty and shady af, all this to deflect from the real deal of Andy, which isnít going away anytime soon and the sooner HM wakes up to that and deals with it the better.  All these supposed pap shots of them in Balmoral? Laughable and predictable.

I'm wondering if you could post a link to this info? Everything I've read says the seats were booked well in advance.
SvenskaSarah

Small Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #890 on: August 25, 2019, 12:31:28 AM »

It's amazing how quick people forget that they flew private to Mustique a few weeks ago. Tides seem. To turn very quick in the Royal media world.
Oh_Caroline

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #891 on: August 25, 2019, 12:39:12 AM »

It's amazing how quick people forget that they flew private to Mustique a few weeks ago. Tides seem. To turn very quick in the Royal media world.

Iím 95% sure they fly commercial to Mustique...well to the region and they itís a Mustique Air hopper flight to the island itís self.   
Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

wannabe Lesbaru driver

Ignore
« Reply #892 on: August 25, 2019, 01:19:42 AM »

I think they take a private plane to Mustique from wherever they land in the Caribbean. They have taken private planes to the Seychelles, and so on, however.

Oh_Caroline

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #893 on: August 25, 2019, 02:00:41 AM »

That makes sense...those hopper planes are so small anyway that doing a charter would be easiest since they need so many seats.  And I'll give any royal couple a free pass for their honeymoon (Seychelles).  But other than that it's my personal opinion that commercial should be the only option.  Even the use of friends jets rubs me the wrong way.  Practice what you preach.

I'd did just make the point about commercial to the Caribbean since there's a huge difference in expense and carbon footprint between flying private from London and chartering an island hooper.  Though to be honest I would much rather they work through July and confine their vacation time to August and preferably the UK.
ralf103

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #894 on: August 25, 2019, 09:48:32 AM »

They fly commercial to Mustique, they fly BA which is the airline Carole use to work for. To get to Mustique you have to catch a small hopper plane from either St Lucia or Barbados. Each plane only sits 20 so it is possible they charter their own but its only for the short 'island hop'.

W&K have certainly used their fair share of private jets but it does seem they are getting better at flying commercial where that is an option.
LarLa

Mini Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #895 on: August 25, 2019, 02:19:40 PM »

William and Kate went to church with the Queen this morning. There are photos of them in the car - I've always failed trying to post images lol. Kate rode in back with HM with William in the front.
Future Crayon

Ginormous Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #896 on: August 25, 2019, 02:19:57 PM »

Bill and Kate joining the queen at church today

Future Crayon

Ginormous Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #897 on: August 25, 2019, 02:27:32 PM »

I *think* that's a new hat, and the dress is the nice green one she wore in Blackpool, under a new coat, maybe (it could be one of her McQueen or D&G ones)

Oh_Caroline

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #898 on: August 25, 2019, 02:33:24 PM »

I know the BRF is weird AF but I really wish they'd start bringing George (6) and Charlotte (4) to these church outings (Easter, Balmoral, & Christmas).  For things like this (and the Trooping Carriages) I just can't see why not.  Security doesn't fly since all the other royal attend and both kids are at an age that behavior shouldn't be a problem...heck the few times I've questioned behavior was probably my bad or just a case of over excitement.  So why aren't to sweet well-behaved kids coming to Easter, Trooping Carriages, Balmoral Church, and Sandringham Church?  Or at least start slow with Easter and Balmoral and work upto the very public Carriages and Sandringham in another year or two.  Couldn't be any noiser/scarier that visiting the Lindo wing...those crowds were crazy.
Molly2101

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #899 on: August 25, 2019, 03:10:24 PM »

I know the BRF is weird AF but I really wish they'd start bringing George (6) and Charlotte (4) to these church outings (Easter, Balmoral, & Christmas).  For things like this (and the Trooping Carriages) I just can't see why not.  Security doesn't fly since all the other royal attend and both kids are at an age that behavior shouldn't be a problem...heck the few times I've questioned behavior was probably my bad or just a case of over excitement.  So why aren't to sweet well-behaved kids coming to Easter, Trooping Carriages, Balmoral Church, and Sandringham Church?  Or at least start slow with Easter and Balmoral and work upto the very public Carriages and Sandringham in another year or two.  Couldn't be any noiser/scarier that visiting the Lindo wing...those crowds were crazy.

I am more bothered by Jamesí lack of attendance at church. He only ever goes to Christmas and Easter but never attends the other services at Sandringham or Balmoral. Itís ridiculous as heís nearly 12. I donít buy the excuse people say that itís because he canít sit still. Of course he can sit still - he attends school so he can sit still long enough to do that so why not a 45 minute church service? Perhaps heís autistic but that doesnít mean he canít attend church with his family.

"All my heart is yours, sir: it belongs to you; and with you it would remain, were fate to exile the rest of me from your presence forever." Jane Eyre, Charlotte Bronte.
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 84   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: