Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 111   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: News and photos William and Kate 2019  (Read 192178 times)
CathyJane

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #750 on: August 09, 2019, 11:39:59 PM »

All in all good pictures but, good grief why can't Waity laugh without showing us her tonsils?!
Lady Willoughby

Warned
Huge Member

United States United States

Circa Regna Tonat

Ignore
« Reply #751 on: August 09, 2019, 11:55:52 PM »

Nothing Kate has done since we have known he, even as a royal girlfriend, makes me think she would react like that if her daughter was pulling tongues at the public or the media, especially after Kate had pointed them out. I definitely think it was a reaction to someone they knew and who was maybe responding to them in a similar way. Likewise there were other people including Kate's mother there and she appeared to laugh as well, again unlikely if it was aimed at the media or public.

I understand we are all scared by some other royal children who behave like this at formal or semi formal events but this was IMO different. Nothing we have seen of Charlotte suggests she doesn't know how to behave at formal / public events.

I judged the situation by Kateís behavior. Itís clear to me that they were interacting with someone they knew. Kate was pulling some rather silly faces in that series of photos. Personally I would have gently told my three year old daughter ďno noĒ in that situation, not turned on the theatrics myself if she randomly started sticking her tongue out to all and sundry & from everything we have seen so far of the Cambridge children thatís probably how they are being parented as well. But...toddlers gonna toddler &....sheís just 4.

Lady Liebe

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #752 on: August 10, 2019, 02:46:03 AM »

The vests that William and Kate are wearing are they making sure they donít fly off the boat?

And what are those long poles with the plastic handle they are holding on to? Kate is holding onto hers when seated...another safety measure?

Whoever gave George the sailor hat was brilliant...great photos.

Those are life vests W&K are wearing - good ones for sure, I would bet they have a beacon built in and a hook to fish them out easily should they have gone over board, plus a few other safety measures.  Not familiar with the poles but they seem to be something to hold onto so as to not get thrown overboard.
danifaul

Big Member

sorry for my bad english

Ignore
« Reply #753 on: August 10, 2019, 07:39:52 AM »

Charlotte is 4....4.
Agree , but

I hope  Thinking not become a "habit", that they(family) do not encourage her to continue .
« Last Edit: August 10, 2019, 07:57:02 AM by danifaul » Logged

danifaul

Big Member

sorry for my bad english

Ignore
« Reply #754 on: August 10, 2019, 07:53:14 AM »

Maria and others mod :Suggestion ... I think it would be more "practical" to have 1 topic for George / Char / Louis, instead of one for each?

cred/thecambridgees. mrmrswales

Future Crayon

Ginormous Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #755 on: August 10, 2019, 12:02:43 PM »

I thought, by judging Kate's reaction, that Charlotte was probably reacting to her dad or someone that she is familiar with, and maybe they even stuck their tongue out at her. There were pictures showing Kate making a "face" after Charlotte did this, she too was looking at someone below them. I really don't think Kate would have laughed and made the face had it been the press or the public.

This! I completely agree that Kate/Charlotte was interacting with someone they know. We have seen her handle a Charlotte tantrum and chastise George publically. No reason to go off the deep end and start labeling a 4 year old or parental skills IMO.

This and this  Star Star

Currently visualizing my highest self
Future Crayon

Ginormous Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #756 on: August 10, 2019, 12:04:21 PM »

Can I also add a  Thumb up to KP for actually giving us some royal content this summer! Yay! It's not just royals on holiday or having tantrums on Instagram! It's royals doing wholesome, dishable stuff!

Currently visualizing my highest self
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #757 on: August 10, 2019, 12:18:39 PM »

Charlotte is adorable but her dad is such an entitled shit that many people just wonder what she is being taught at home. What is obvious from these photos is that she and her brother are regular kids which is exactly what they should be.  I do think she needs some competition though in a form of a female cousin. I think she gets alot of attention being the only girl.
Also if I saw William I would want to stick my tongue out at him too.
esther angeline

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #758 on: August 11, 2019, 02:06:11 AM »

She has Mia and Lena Tindall and Savannah and Isla Phillips as cousins.  Even if Harry had a girl, she and Charlotte might never see each other.
anastasia beaverhausen

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #759 on: August 11, 2019, 02:14:15 AM »

She has Mia and Lena Tindall and Savannah and Isla Phillips as cousins.  Even if Harry had a girl, she and Charlotte might never see each other.

I think thatís very true. The Cambridge children will probably not be close to the Sussex side of the family as their parents donít seem close.
emtishell

Large Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #760 on: August 11, 2019, 03:26:33 AM »

I think thatís very true. The Cambridge children will probably not be close to the Sussex side of the family as their parents donít seem close.

William seems very close to his Phillips cousins (Zara in particular) so Iím pretty sure those 4 girls will keep Charlotte on her toes!
TLLK

Most Exalted Member

Pitcairn Pitcairn

"The gauntlet is definitely thrown down. Stay safe

Ignore
« Reply #761 on: August 11, 2019, 03:51:57 AM »

So I'm not great fan of the Middletons but I thought their presence was practical and handled very well.  My guess is that Nanny Maria was off with Louis (rumor has it they were their just somewhere private) which is logical since a 15 month old on a boat can be a recipe for disaster and/or tantrums.  Michael and Carole watching the older kids was the most logical solution to allow George and Charlotte to participate and still have proper supervision.

Now where I have an unpopular opinion is with Charlotte's sass.  Last year her sass towards RRs at Louis christening was excused because she was 3, RRs are meanie heads, and of course W&K told her off in private.  This year the sticky out her tongue at someone when instructed to wave is being excused because she's only 4, she was probably told to wave at a friend (or William) so that's just cute, if not waving at a friend then RRs/Paps must have been sticking their tongues out at her to get a reaction (like they did to her father and uncle when they were kids), and of course Kate told her off in private and how dare you expect her to do so in public. 

Of course I understand that any parental action would have been widely reported and judged to high heaven but look at how two sass events 13 months apart a being completely excused.  They very same behavior by a 6 or 8 year old would have caused horrible parents and bratty child responses.  At what age does cute sass become brat?  And is this something we will look back on a say was the start of Charlotte the brat?

I could be very wrong but those are just my thoughts.  Charlotte is one of several that I'm watching for the switch from cute sass to brat.  Spunky and sassy is generally fine but gentle correction will teach Charlotte how to behave in public.  Yes she's only 4  and we don't want them to crush her spirit (and of course correcting in public is not the best idea) but my worrywart senses have been activated.

Sorry for the length.   Blush

I happen to agree that she is nearing the end of the age where such silliness is acceptable. The only thing that tells me that they do not let her go away with such behaviour is Caroleís grimace. I think Kate knows better not to reprimand her in full view of the press.

Around the age of 7-8 would be concerning...you know...those old Piaget stages of childhood development. Sheís still learning and/or has no ability to understand at the age of 4 that long lenses might catch you poking your tongue out through a window in a building and get splashed all over newspapers allowing people who donít know you to wag their fingers at your preschool age self.

Sheíll get there eventually.  Champagne

As a fellow admirer of Piaget, Charlotte and her four year old peers are going to have these moments for years to come. When watching the I noticed that Catherine immediately said something to her. Had she not gone to "Mom mode" I would have been concerned.
TLLK

Most Exalted Member

Pitcairn Pitcairn

"The gauntlet is definitely thrown down. Stay safe

Ignore
« Reply #762 on: August 11, 2019, 03:53:43 AM »

I thought, by judging Kate's reaction, that Charlotte was probably reacting to her dad or someone that she is familiar with, and maybe they even stuck their tongue out at her. There were pictures showing Kate making a "face" after Charlotte did this, she too was looking at someone below them. I really don't think Kate would have laughed and made the face had it been the press or the public.

This! I completely agree that Kate/Charlotte was interacting with someone they know. We have seen her handle a Charlotte tantrum and chastise George publically. No reason to go off the deep end and start labeling a 4 year old or parental skills IMO.
Thumb up
LarLa

Mini Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #763 on: August 11, 2019, 04:09:12 AM »

Hello magazinw reporting Chatlotte stuck her tongue out at her grandfather Mike Middleton when she spotted him and not at the press or crowds. This was a lighthearted day and i glad they let the kids be kids. I was pretty silly myself until into primary school lol. My parents reprimanded me many times but i have poor impulse control.
jolene

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #764 on: August 11, 2019, 04:13:38 AM »

Hello magazinw reporting Chatlotte stuck her tongue out at her grandfather Mike Middleton when she spotted him and not at the press or crowds. This was a lighthearted day and i glad they let the kids be kids. I was pretty silly myself until into primary school lol. My parents reprimanded me many times but i have poor impulse control.
I agree. If it wasn't meant nefarious but a light hearted tease, then have fun.
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 111   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: