Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 129   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: News and photos William and Kate 2019  (Read 233260 times)
Duchess of Suffolk

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #855 on: August 23, 2019, 03:42:02 PM »

And lets not forget this: William said it before Harry:

The future king warned that wildlife is under threat from the increasing population growth in a passionate speech on Thursday.

He was speaking at the Tusk gala dinner in London last night and warned that Africa's growing population was set to more than double by 2050 and voiced his concerns about the impact on wildlife and natural resources.

He said: "In my lifetime, we have seen global wildlife populations decline by over half.

“We are going to have to work much harder and think much deeper, if we are to ensure that human beings and the other species of animal with which we share this planet can continue to co-exist.

“Africa's rapidly growing human population is predicted to more than double by 2050, a staggering increase of three and a half million people per month.

“There is no question that this increase puts wildlife and habitat under enormous pressure. Urbanisation, infrastructure development, cultivation—all good things in themselves, but they will have a terrible impact unless we begin to plan and to take measures now.”

The Duke of Cambridge is set to become father of a third child with wife Kate in April 2018.

Before the joyful news was announced, San Franciso organisation Having Kids, which promotes smaller families, told the royal couple to “lead by example” and stop after two children for environmental reasons.

It's ok to tell people to stop having kids and having yourself a third kid... Whistle

Duchess of Suffolk

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #856 on: August 23, 2019, 03:46:10 PM »

Whistle Whistle Whistle

I think the point the world is trying to make here is, you can fly your private jets wherever you want, whenever you want.  You want to take a helicopter 16 miles to see your girlfriend?  Great.  Just don't tell the world what they should be doing to save the planet from collapse and then turn right round and do one of the exact things leading to the planet's collapse.

William and Kate have never made the environment one of their top causes.  They have never appeared barefoot at a Google summit and preached about the ways we need to be better in order to save us all from environmental demise and then flown on one of the exact reasons adding to the planet's issues.  William and Kate aren't sticking their foot in it nor are they allowing anyone in their circle or periphery to access social media in defense of any of their dumb ass decisions.

The BRF are royals and no one expects them to fly budget all of the time We expect them to fly private and do all those fancy, entitled, rich things that they do because they can and honestly, most of us are fine with it because they normally are not talking down to us or patronising us while they do it.  The difference is that Haz and Megs do.  They can't shut their mouths or live like they are expected and that's what sets us off.

Prince Charles keeps preeching about evenrionment causes ALL THE TIME while he flies private jet ALL THE TIME  Roll Eyes  Whistle  Thumb down

I do not expect them to fly budget all the time! They can fly 1st class all the times they want! Just not PRIVATE JET  Nono

I never said anything about Charles as these photos were directed at William and Kate only. 

I was speaking from a British standpoint.  Where in reality, no one quite gives a sh*t about the royal family unless it involves a bank holiday.

Well you mentioned "The BRF are royals" and "they normally are not talking down to us or patronising us while they do it."
But they are! Charles. William. All of them.

NAOTMAA

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #857 on: August 23, 2019, 03:58:36 PM »

The Cambridges have tried to have people's phones confiscated if it even looked like they were taking photos (at the polo, security intimidating teenagers), so obviously they were fine with it because it shows them in a good light - just as they were sudenly okay with the paparazzi photos of them with George in Australia, Kate alone with the kids, etc. It's PR 101.

The plane was surely pre-arranged and booked long before all of this, but allowing people to take photos and video is definitely something they do when they want to look good.

Well I hope next time they try to confiscate someone's phone they finally refuse and ask why were other people in other instances were allowed to take photos and they can't.

What's he going to say? "I only allowed it then cause I wanted good PR but now I want privacy." Yeah good luck with that excuse. I hope they go to the press then.

And as for people saying well Harry started it first. Seriously? How old is William supposed to be, 13? Good behavior and character for a future King! "I need to get back at my little brother for making stupid remarks!"
Lady Willoughby

Warned
Gigantic Member

Circa Regna Tonat

Ignore
« Reply #858 on: August 23, 2019, 04:01:24 PM »

And lets not forget this: William said it before Harry:

The future king warned that wildlife is under threat from the increasing population growth in a passionate speech on Thursday.

He was speaking at the Tusk gala dinner in London last night and warned that Africa's growing population was set to more than double by 2050 and voiced his concerns about the impact on wildlife and natural resources.

He said: "In my lifetime, we have seen global wildlife populations decline by over half.

“We are going to have to work much harder and think much deeper, if we are to ensure that human beings and the other species of animal with which we share this planet can continue to co-exist.

“Africa's rapidly growing human population is predicted to more than double by 2050, a staggering increase of three and a half million people per month.

“There is no question that this increase puts wildlife and habitat under enormous pressure. Urbanisation, infrastructure development, cultivation—all good things in themselves, but they will have a terrible impact unless we begin to plan and to take measures now.”

The Duke of Cambridge is set to become father of a third child with wife Kate in April 2018.

Before the joyful news was announced, San Franciso organisation Having Kids, which promotes smaller families, told the royal couple to “lead by example” and stop after two children for environmental reasons.

It's ok to tell people to stop having kids and having yourself a third kid... Whistle

No one. Has any business telling another person how to plan their own families. No. One. End of story. It’s weird and dystopian. I also don’t need to know why nor do I care why a couple chooses to have the number they have.

NAOTMAA

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #859 on: August 23, 2019, 04:10:18 PM »

Why is it suddenly okay for William, Charles, or whatever other royal, to be hypocrites and idiots just because Harry is?

No one is allowed to be accountable for their own actions/words anymore?
ralf103

Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #860 on: August 23, 2019, 04:23:51 PM »

As far as I can recall William was slammed for that, just as Charles was for taking flights to NY to pick up an environmental award.

That in some ways makes it worse, time and time again the royals are accused of hypocrisy so why the outrage for H&M.

Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #861 on: August 23, 2019, 04:24:26 PM »

If 1992 was the Royal Family's 'annus horribilis", then 2019 is the summer of pettiness and paedophilia
« Last Edit: August 23, 2019, 04:53:40 PM by Future Crayon » Logged

Currently visualizing my highest self
leatherface

Huge Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #862 on: August 23, 2019, 04:52:29 PM »

The Cambridges have tried to have people's phones confiscated if it even looked like they were taking photos (at the polo, security intimidating teenagers), so obviously they were fine with it because it shows them in a good light - just as they were sudenly okay with the paparazzi photos of them with George in Australia, Kate alone with the kids, etc. It's PR 101.

The plane was surely pre-arranged and booked long before all of this, but allowing people to take photos and video is definitely something they do when they want to look good.

Well I hope next time they try to confiscate someone's phone they finally refuse and ask why were other people in other instances were allowed to take photos and they can't.

What's he going to say? "I only allowed it then cause I wanted good PR but now I want privacy." Yeah good luck with that excuse. I hope they go to the press then.

And as for people saying well Harry started it first. Seriously? How old is William supposed to be, 13? Good behavior and character for a future King! "I need to get back at my little brother for making stupid remarks!"

I believe his emotional age is 5.

Furthermore, if Seabiscuit tries to have someone's phone confiscated further down the line, the press and the rest of us will come for him as we should.

But why should William's being a hypocrite preclude anyone from calling Harry out on his hypocrisy and enjoying the schadenfreude of his misbehaviour making even a wanker like William look good?
Countess of Cows

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #863 on: August 23, 2019, 05:13:26 PM »

enjoying the schadenfreude of his misbehaviour making even a wanker like William look good?

Laugh bounce  I KNOW! who'd a thunk it  Yikes

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
Lady Liebe

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #864 on: August 23, 2019, 05:47:29 PM »

Having only two children/populatiion control has been the buzz for environmental groups for awhile now. I was amused to be lectured upon that subject by our guide while in Africa this year. For the record he was not local. What made it even more amusing is the ladies in the group were all well past childbearing years, and none of us had ever had kids . . . . .

Both William and Harry are guilty of regurgitating words from groups they support without thinking about what they are saying, which come back to bite them.

I remember the story of William flying the helicopter to see Kate. Yeah, some counted the cost of the fuel used, though I don't really remember anyone talking about the toll on the environment then. Others just thought it a sweet romantic gesture, one only a prince could get away with. Everyone sees things differently.

No one. Has any business telling another person how to plan their own families. No. One. End of story. It’s weird and dystopian. I also don’t need to know why nor do I care why a couple chooses to have the number they have.

Preach it girl.  Star
« Last Edit: August 23, 2019, 06:55:12 PM by Lady Liebe » Logged
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #865 on: August 23, 2019, 07:02:25 PM »

William and Kate joined the queen for lunch today

Currently visualizing my highest self
Countess of Cows

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #866 on: August 23, 2019, 07:08:28 PM »

Wink Looks like she left her brush and he left his shaver at home LOL

It's fun the whole family (except the pedoprince and toxic two) are there.  I wonder if they play Cards Against Humanity in the evening like our family does when we get together. 

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #867 on: August 23, 2019, 07:09:47 PM »

Why is it suddenly okay for William, Charles, or whatever other royal, to be hypocrites and idiots just because Harry is?

No one is allowed to be accountable for their own actions/words anymore?

Who is saying it’s okay for William and Charles etc to be hypocrites? Huh?
Kitty

Warned
Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #868 on: August 23, 2019, 07:41:37 PM »

I have to ask is The Queen counting on Will and Kate for the monarchy and it’s future?
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #869 on: August 23, 2019, 08:06:32 PM »

Does kate have fishing poles in her hand?
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 129   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: