Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 76 77 [78] 79 80   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: News and photos William and Kate 2019  (Read 162758 times)
KimmySue

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1155 on: October 09, 2019, 07:21:17 PM »

I love her outfit today! Seemed like a very interesting visit.
Kristallinchen

Gigantic Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #1156 on: October 09, 2019, 09:50:07 PM »

She’s tall and slim so if those pants are going to kinda work on anyone, it’s her. I like those full length wide pants she wore to visit troops in Greece better. I do like the colors, very autumnal.

I'm not a fan of culottes either, but as you say, if they work on someone, it's her.

Both colour are very fashionable right now and really suit her.
Future Crayon

Ginormous Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #1157 on: October 10, 2019, 08:55:50 AM »

Kate actually had two events in the Court Circular for yesterday, as she had a meeting with the head of the Natural History Museum before her visit to that Angela Marmot Centre:

The Duchess of Cambridge, Patron, Natural History Museum, this morning attended a Meeting with Sir Michael Dixon (Chief Executive) at the Natural History Museum, Cromwell Road, London SW7.

Currently visualizing my highest self
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #1158 on: October 10, 2019, 09:00:25 AM »

Love that outfit and the shoes have been a longtime fav...

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Eve

Medium Member

Estonia Estonia

Ignore
« Reply #1159 on: October 10, 2019, 09:29:18 AM »

I like the way olive green and purple work together. Really good colors to wear in autumn with all those colorful leaves out there.
Not fond of those wide-leg pants but on her they look great. I've never understood trend to wear this lenght of pants, it just look like wearer outgrew of her pants and didn't bother to buy proper length. Oh, designers, and their weird fashion ideas  Cute
Sondra Finchley

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #1160 on: October 10, 2019, 08:41:30 PM »

She looks so much softer lately - softer hair, makeup, softer roundness. It makes her seem more approachable and less angular. It somehow makes that hyena laugh look less awful. And shes taking a few fashion 'risks' but because the clothes actually fit, its not THAT risky.

Damnit Kate.... way to get it together. Bravo.
LarLa

Mini Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #1161 on: October 10, 2019, 08:56:58 PM »

They seem to be recording more meetings in the CC lately. Glad to see it.
jessmie

Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #1162 on: October 12, 2019, 12:26:09 AM »

I really like her in trousers. She’s tall and slender and they look great on her. I don’t quite like the colour combination however. Burgundy is such a rich and elegant colour and I think combining it with khaki just washes it out completely. My eyes went immediately to the khaki trousers and then I noticed the rest of the outfit. Navy or black would have looked so much better.
Future Crayon

Ginormous Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #1163 on: October 12, 2019, 01:34:27 PM »

A truck spotted in Rawalpindi

Future Crayon

Ginormous Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #1164 on: October 12, 2019, 02:13:20 PM »

A few tour details are emerging:

William and Kate will meet Prime Minister Imran Khan and President Arif Alvi on October 15. They will be in Lahore on the 16th and Chitral on the 17th

Eliza B

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #1165 on: October 12, 2019, 02:39:05 PM »

William and Kate will meet Prime Minister Imran Khan and President Arif Alvi on October 15. They will be in Lahore on the 16th and Chitral on the 17th

I imagine there will be a lot of receptions with ambassadors and local politicians.  This seems, finally,  more like a serious tour for relationship building and not a fancy vacation with an occasional boring assignment thrown in.
Kitty

Warned
Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #1166 on: October 12, 2019, 05:36:46 PM »

I imagine there will be a lot of receptions with ambassadors and local politicians.  This seems, finally,  more like a serious tour for relationship building and not a fancy vacation with an occasional boring assignment thrown in.
They did the same thing in India. I see no difference to be honest.
periwinkle

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #1167 on: October 12, 2019, 05:45:23 PM »

Dumb question but I've heard references to the Cambridges' IG account. I can't find anything but fan sites. Does anyone here know their handle or are they just served up through the royal family's account (which I think is very good).
Sondra Finchley

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #1168 on: October 12, 2019, 05:56:52 PM »

I expect India+ - moving more towards the 'diplomatic' end of the spectrum rather than the holitour end, but not yet a full on diplomatic hard core tour. This is something Charles would have normally done, so it feels like ever so quietly folks down the line are being bumped up a notch.
thecrownjewelthief

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #1169 on: October 12, 2019, 06:17:53 PM »

Dumb question but I've heard references to the Cambridges' IG account. I can't find anything but fan sites. Does anyone here know their handle or are they just served up through the royal family's account (which I think is very good).

It's kensingtonroyal
Pages: 1 ... 76 77 [78] 79 80   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: