Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 126 127 [128] 129 130 ... 285   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: News and photos William and Kate 2019  (Read 603575 times)
jolene

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1905 on: November 07, 2019, 04:53:15 PM »

A bolder lip would help. Blue is def her favorite color. I believe I read somewhere that those earrings are from Diana's collection.
LarLa

Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #1906 on: November 07, 2019, 04:55:25 PM »

Love the dress. I like her hair when its a darker colour - I find the light colour washes her out a bit. Not fond of her makeup. Overall a fine look though.

William looked polished.
Skirt Queen

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #1907 on: November 07, 2019, 06:27:55 PM »

I'm just happy to see Kate wearing heels that aren't too high and aren't suede... Roll Eyes
Lille

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1908 on: November 07, 2019, 06:50:49 PM »

She looks tired.
Rita

Ginormous Member

Stay safe

Ignore
« Reply #1909 on: November 07, 2019, 08:23:35 PM »

Here comes the old Katie:boring and plain and hair all over the place  Roll Eyes
She doesn't look well imo....Maybe sick or something

Todayonly

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #1910 on: November 07, 2019, 08:43:13 PM »

Looking back at her other blue dresses made me realize how much she needs a new hairstyle.  A blunt bob or something.  It's the same variation year in and year out. 
Eliza B

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1911 on: November 07, 2019, 09:23:55 PM »

Looking back at her other blue dresses made me realize how much she needs a new hairstyle.  A blunt bob or something.  It's the same variation year in and year out. 

Look at the 3 main women: Elizabeth,  Anne and Camilla.  I think it is a weird British aristo thing that the hairstyle that you wore in your 20s, you keep for life.

Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #1912 on: November 07, 2019, 09:35:14 PM »

Indeed this must it be, Eliza. Thumb up
jolene

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #1913 on: November 08, 2019, 12:58:36 AM »

I have long hair so I'm partial to it. I hate it when people think a woman is over 35 or so, thus she must get a short 'do.
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1914 on: November 08, 2019, 01:04:56 AM »

A bolder lip would help. Blue is def her favorite color. I believe I read somewhere that those earrings are from Diana's collection.

I love the earrings! 

She does look tired. I think the whole family has been through the wringer lately.
Todayonly

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #1915 on: November 08, 2019, 02:50:01 AM »

I have long hair so I'm partial to it. I hate it when people think a woman is over 35 or so, thus she must get a short 'do.

I donít think she needs short hair due to her age, more that she needs a change up. Leti has changed her hair in the past, bobs, different colors, etc. thatís what I wish Kate would do. Though I know she wonít. Just wishful thinking.
Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

proud moron thx Scooby Doo

Ignore
« Reply #1916 on: November 08, 2019, 02:52:24 AM »

The hair is her security blanket, and William likes long hair, just like he likes her so thin. She won't change.

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
Margaret

Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #1917 on: November 08, 2019, 03:10:33 AM »

I last had my hair cut in February 1977, just before I started university.  I had it cut and permed to look like Stephanie Powers when she looked like this .  I looked like that for about 24 hours.  After a month I began to look more and more like Bozo the Clown.  You see, I have very fine, straight hair.  When the initial set flopped and I washed my hair, I just looked a mess and I had to use heated rollers to make it look at all reasonable.  As the perm grew out my hair was increasingly flat at the top and puffed out at the ends.  I hadn't factored in that I would have to go to the hairdresser regularly afterwards for maintenance.  I went through a horrible two years till all the permed bits grew out, and a lot of scarves were worn in that time.  The experience put me off hairdressers and I haven't been back to one since.  I am now over 60 and have dead straight hair which I wear in a plait most of the time.

And that's my waffling, over-sharing, off-topic post for the day. 
Lady Liebe

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #1918 on: November 08, 2019, 03:16:42 AM »

She looks tired.

She does look tired. Skinny body but full face . . . .

no. 4?

All that aside I love the dress and color on her. Doggies are always good too.

Compassion without truth isn't love, it's flattery. Love not only weeps, it also speaks.   Reagan Rose
periwinkle

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #1919 on: November 08, 2019, 03:54:45 AM »

I guess I'm in the minority because I love the blow out I love the volume it gives her. It gives her an air of authority that matches her position. Finally it is a glimpse of middle age Kate and I like it. There is nothing wrong with long hair as you get older I think the key is not looking like a kewpie doll with girly curly spaniel hair it should be more sophisticated. I still think she could stand to take another 3 inches off the bottom and not lose the vibe of long hair. You don't want her in Mathilde mode but getting away from cutesy poo would be nice too and don't get me started on Mary's stupid 70s wings.
Pages: 1 ... 126 127 [128] 129 130 ... 285   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: