Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 127 128 [129] 130 131 ... 145   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: News and photos William and Kate 2019  (Read 272910 times)
Aubiette

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1920 on: November 08, 2019, 04:31:30 AM »

I have long hair so I'm partial to it. I hate it when people think a woman is over 35 or so, thus she must get a short 'do.

My hair has always been long too but is now several inches shorter than Kate’s. I hope she never cuts it short. A few inches off would be ok if she decides that she wants to do it, but nothing drastic!
Lady Liebe

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #1921 on: November 08, 2019, 05:09:31 AM »

I guess I'm in the minority because I love the blow out I love the volume it gives her. It gives her an air of authority that matches her position. Finally it is a glimpse of middle age Kate and I like it. There is nothing wrong with long hair as you get older I think the key is not looking like a kewpie doll with girly curly spaniel hair it should be more sophisticated. I still think she could stand to take another 3 inches off the bottom and not lose the vibe of long hair. You don't want her in Mathilde mode but getting away from cutesy poo would be nice too and don't get me started on Mary's stupid 70s wings.

I like the blowout too. She wore it in much the same way for Charlotte and George's first day of school this year. Long hair is fine as long as it doesn't thin out, if it does then you need a cut.

Had to laugh at the wings comment. I've grown my hair out, permed it (once was enough) and wore it in layers for years. Now the layers have all grown out and it's shoulder length again - just like high school without the wings.  Back then you either had a Farrah Fawcett, Dorothy Hammill or wings. 
Aubiette

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #1922 on: November 08, 2019, 07:23:04 AM »

I guess I'm in the minority because I love the blow out I love the volume it gives her. It gives her an air of authority that matches her position. Finally it is a glimpse of middle age Kate and I like it. There is nothing wrong with long hair as you get older I think the key is not looking like a kewpie doll with girly curly spaniel hair it should be more sophisticated. I still think she could stand to take another 3 inches off the bottom and not lose the vibe of long hair. You don't want her in Mathilde mode but getting away from cutesy poo would be nice too and don't get me started on Mary's stupid 70s wings.

I like the blowout too. She wore it in much the same way for Charlotte and George's first day of school this year. Long hair is fine as long as it doesn't thin out, if it does then you need a cut.

Had to laugh at the wings comment. I've grown my hair out, permed it (once was enough) and wore it in layers for years. Now the layers have all grown out and it's shoulder length again - just like high school without the wings.  Back then you either had a Farrah Fawcett, Dorothy Hammill or wings. 

Laugh bounce I had wings too! Then there was the bangs phase!  Laugh bounce
emtishell

Large Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #1923 on: November 08, 2019, 11:44:16 AM »

A bolder lip would help. Blue is def her favorite color. I believe I read somewhere that those earrings are from Diana's collection.

Yes they are.... Diana wore them as studs, and they had a larger element that could be added. Kate had them mounted onto loops.

http://orderofsplendor.bl...-of-dianas-sapphires.html
emtishell

Large Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #1924 on: November 08, 2019, 11:46:59 AM »

Looking back at her other blue dresses made me realize how much she needs a new hairstyle.  A blunt bob or something.  It's the same variation year in and year out. 

Look at the 3 main women: Elizabeth,  Anne and Camilla.  I think it is a weird British aristo thing that the hairstyle that you wore in your 20s, you keep for life.

Even her MIL had basically the same ‘do all her adult life, just some minor variances..... except that one time around Harry’s birth when she grew it longer and the world lost its collective mind!
Lady Liebe

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #1925 on: November 08, 2019, 12:07:23 PM »

Looking back at her other blue dresses made me realize how much she needs a new hairstyle.  A blunt bob or something.  It's the same variation year in and year out. 

Look at the 3 main women: Elizabeth,  Anne and Camilla.  I think it is a weird British aristo thing that the hairstyle that you wore in your 20s, you keep for life.

Even her MIL had basically the same ‘do all her adult life, just some minor variances..... except that one time around Harry’s birth when she grew it longer and the world lost its collective mind!

Yes, there's a picture of that in the OoS blog you referenced for the earrings! I liked her hair long, it softened her face IMHO. I read somewhere that when Diana wanted to change her style they would cut her hair gradually over a period of time so there was no OMG shocker headline about her hair.
LongMaySheReign

Micro Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #1926 on: November 09, 2019, 01:18:17 AM »

Both William and Kate looked pale and sickly IMO. I wonder if one the kids had a cold or something "shared" it with his/her parents.
Oh_Caroline

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #1927 on: November 09, 2019, 01:30:57 AM »

Both William and Kate looked pale and sickly IMO. I wonder if one the kids had a cold or something "shared" it with his/her parents.

It's possible.  Last week, 24th--1st, was half term so lord knows what various kids brought back and "shared" amongst the school.  Cold and flu season can start as early as October.
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #1928 on: November 11, 2019, 06:21:16 PM »

From KP Twitz:

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will attend Shout’s Crisis Volunteer celebration event in London on Tuesday 12th November. 

The event brings together people from across the UK who volunteer around the clock with Shout to support people in crisis #Shout85258

Currently visualizing my highest self
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #1929 on: November 11, 2019, 06:47:11 PM »

“The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will attend the Tusk Awards on Thursday 21st November. For almost 30 years Tusk has pioneered successful conservation action in Africa by protecting wildlife, empowering communities and working in the fight to #EndWildlifeCrime.”

Has KP just received a massive consignment of energy drinks?

Aubiette

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #1930 on: November 11, 2019, 09:07:35 PM »

Both Tusk and the Shout service seem important to William. I’m excited Kate is attending both as well.  Supercontent
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #1931 on: November 12, 2019, 12:26:21 PM »

Bill and Kate arriving at the Shout event

This is quite a cute look:

Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #1932 on: November 12, 2019, 12:28:42 PM »

Pretty certain the blazer is this one, which she's worn before

Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #1933 on: November 12, 2019, 12:50:34 PM »

Everything's a repeat except a new £225 pair of 'Terel City Stretch' trousers from Joseph

emtishell

Large Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #1934 on: November 12, 2019, 12:51:33 PM »

Bill and Kate arriving at the Shout event

This is quite a cute look:

Very cute - would 110% wear  Thumb up
Pages: 1 ... 127 128 [129] 130 131 ... 145   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: