Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 141 142 [143] 144 145 ... 274   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: News and photos William and Kate 2019  (Read 571924 times)
Aubiette

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2130 on: November 25, 2019, 10:06:18 PM »

I've looked back at the Afghan service at St Paul's and genuinely can't see any snipping at each other. At most Kate seems bit uncomfortable due to being so heavily pregnant. Just my opinion but happy to be proved wrong.

I didn’t see anything either then or now. Something was made of one photo with Andrew and the Wessex’ but video and further pictures showed it was nothing. William attended a reception or something afterward without Kate but I’m sure that was due to her pregnancy.
ralf103

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #2131 on: November 25, 2019, 11:39:58 PM »

She looks ready to give birth in the video of the service so I really wouldn't blame her skipping any after events.
Ktc

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #2132 on: November 26, 2019, 04:05:41 AM »

I’ve been married to Mr ktc for10 years. Dating 5 before that. We’ve had our growing pains and ups and down. Going through it publicly is not fun but I can relate.
TLLK

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #2133 on: November 26, 2019, 09:29:34 PM »

She has carried out about 80 engagements so far this year - including some foreign trips. I suppose her workload will increase when all three children attend school.

According to the poster at TRF who keeps an extensive and detailed tally for all of the working members, Catherine is at around 122 engagements at this point in time for 2019.
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #2134 on: December 01, 2019, 12:21:54 AM »

First episode of A Berry Royal Christmas is on the BBC on the 16th Dec

*jumpy claps*

Sipping Nescafe from a stained mug in the kitchen every morning became a ritual. Then they took turns making breakfast from Pop Tarts purchased from the all night garage, or nibbled on left over pizza from the Dominos trattoria.
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #2135 on: December 01, 2019, 12:27:58 AM »

Argh! Argh! Nadiya is on it too! Yes! Argh!

Sipping Nescafe from a stained mug in the kitchen every morning became a ritual. Then they took turns making breakfast from Pop Tarts purchased from the all night garage, or nibbled on left over pizza from the Dominos trattoria.
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2136 on: December 01, 2019, 12:34:28 AM »

So....are they white Yule logs?  Or, if they are home made Vienetta rolls (the epitome of elegance in the Beaverhausen household - we ate it pinkies up!), I will join you in jumpy claps.
Kitty

Warned
Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #2137 on: December 01, 2019, 12:57:24 AM »

I love the pics!
Lady Liebe

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #2138 on: December 01, 2019, 01:09:15 AM »

So....are they white Yule logs?  Or, if they are home made Vienetta rolls (the epitome of elegance in the Beaverhausen household - we ate it pinkies up!), I will join you in jumpy claps.

I don't think Yule Logs precisely - no one, not even Naydia or Mary Berry has done any sort of log looking decoration. I'm thinking Swiss Roll.

AB we loved Vienetta's. Wish they were still around.

Love Kate's dress, very Christmasy.

Compassion without truth isn't love, it's flattery. Love not only weeps, it also speaks.   Reagan Rose
gildinwen

Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #2139 on: December 01, 2019, 01:17:44 AM »

The twitter cheating rumor is still taken seriously. I know those who hope it’s true would jump to that conclusion. Neither of them have showed any signs of trouble in the marriage but some keep digging.

Oh yes it is used daily by a certain group of so called anti bullying, sue the press for lies, woe is me bunch of hypocrites.

And certain people on a certain gossip site......
perdie

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #2140 on: December 01, 2019, 01:46:12 AM »

Looks like roulade to me!

This is what H&M don't seem to understand - the British public would far rather see you with Mary Berry and Nadiya than any one name world-known celeb.  They are both the perfect fit for the image the Cambridges want to show.  I'm not sure I've ever heard even the most cynical of people criticise her.
thecrownjewelthief

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #2141 on: December 01, 2019, 02:06:28 AM »

I do hope we’re able to get this in the states! Love GBBO and Mary Berry. Excited to see what they’re doing.
Lady Liebe

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #2142 on: December 01, 2019, 03:16:10 AM »

Looks like roulade to me!

This is what H&M don't seem to understand - the British public would far rather see you with Mary Berry and Nadiya than any one name world-known celeb.  They are both the perfect fit for the image the Cambridges want to show.  I'm not sure I've ever heard even the most cynical of people criticise her.

You're right, this time of year it's more likely to be a roulade.

The rest of your post is spot on too.

Compassion without truth isn't love, it's flattery. Love not only weeps, it also speaks.   Reagan Rose
Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

proud moron thx Scooby Doo

Ignore
« Reply #2143 on: December 01, 2019, 03:49:49 AM »

Yup. It reinforces the normal British family image the Cambridges like to show. Less Stepford Wife than Charlotte's christening, too, which is good - more normal. Even if they are lazy and overly privileged they seem to have learned how to use their image nowadays to promote themselves whereas before they were too lazy. See their popularity level despite being incredibly lazy and not much better imo than The Other Couple, just much better optics.

I love Nadiya, I'm glad she's there.

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
Aubiette

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #2144 on: December 01, 2019, 05:03:07 AM »

First episode of A Berry Royal Christmas is on the BBC on the 16th Dec

*jumpy claps*

So cute! Love the pics. Can’t wait for the rest. 
Pages: 1 ... 141 142 [143] 144 145 ... 274   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: