Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 142 143 [144] 145 146 ... 291   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: News and photos William and Kate 2019  (Read 634763 times)
Princess MS

Warned
Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #2145 on: December 01, 2019, 07:28:59 AM »

First episode of A Berry Royal Christmas is on the BBC on the 16th Dec

*jumpy claps*

So cute! Love the pics. Canít wait for the rest. 

Oh please a long pussy bow tie at a cooking event ... I suspect she just watched and maybe "helped" plate it up
Kitty

Warned
Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2146 on: December 01, 2019, 07:37:47 AM »

Yup. It reinforces the normal British family image the Cambridges like to show. Less Stepford Wife than Charlotte's christening, too, which is good - more normal. Even if they are lazy and overly privileged they seem to have learned how to use their image nowadays to promote themselves whereas before they were too lazy. See their popularity level despite being incredibly lazy and not much better imo than The Other Couple, just much better optics.

I love Nadiya, I'm glad she's there.
When people care more about the image than their actions speaking for them will come to bite them.
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #2147 on: December 01, 2019, 12:18:57 PM »

We invite you to join The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Mary Berry as they serve a festive feast to thank those who are spending their Christmas helping others.
#ABerryRoyalChristmas | Monday 16th December | 8:30pm | BBCOne

On A Berry Royal Christmas, Mary Berry joins The Duchess of Cambridge behind the scenes at @RHSWisley to learn more about The Duchessís commitment to the early years in raising the next generation of happy, healthy children.

The Duke of Cambridge and Mary Berry visit Passage Charity to meet some of the 130,000 people helped by the charityís resource centre, homelessness prevention projects and two innovative accommodation services.

On A Berry Royal Christmas The Duchess of Cambridge and Mary Berry visit The Brink, the UKís first dry bar set up by Action Addiction to meet the inspiring people whose lives have been changed by the help and support of the charity.

A Berry Royal Christmas culminates in a Christmas party, hosted by The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, to thank and acknowledge staff and volunteers from charities and organisations who will be working tirelessly over the Christmas period.

Sounds fun, festive and a nice way of promoting some of W&K's patronages

I stand with crop-top wearing pro-democracy protesters
Aubiette

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #2148 on: December 01, 2019, 03:28:48 PM »

We invite you to join The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Mary Berry as they serve a festive feast to thank those who are spending their Christmas helping others.

On A Berry Royal Christmas, Mary Berry joins The Duchess of Cambridge behind the scenes at @RHSWisley to learn more about The Duchessís commitment to the early years in raising the next generation of happy, healthy children.

The Duke of Cambridge and Mary Berry visit Passage Charity to meet some of the 130,000 people helped by the charityís resource centre, homelessness prevention projects and two innovative accommodation services.

On A Berry Royal Christmas The Duchess of Cambridge and Mary Berry visit The Brink, the UKís first dry bar set up by Action Addiction to meet the inspiring people whose lives have been changed by the help and support of the charity.

A Berry Royal Christmas culminates in a Christmas party, hosted by The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, to thank and acknowledge staff and volunteers from charities and organisations who will be working tirelessly over the Christmas period.

Sounds fun, festive and a nice way of promoting some of W&K's patronages

Exactly.
Aubiette

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #2149 on: December 01, 2019, 05:09:46 PM »

First episode of A Berry Royal Christmas is on the BBC on the 16th Dec

*jumpy claps*

So cute! Love the pics. Can’t wait for the rest. 

Oh please a long pussy bow tie at a cooking event ... I suspect she just watched and maybe "helped" plate it up

Well it’s not just a ‘cooking event’.  According to KP twitter it’s about 3 different charity visits and a Christmas party for charity workers/volunteers.

“We invite you to join The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Mary Berry as they serve a festive feast to thank those who are spending their Christmas helping others.

On A Berry Royal Christmas, Mary Berry joins The Duchess of Cambridge behind the scenes at @RHSWisley to learn more about The Duchess’s commitment to the early years in raising the next generation of happy, healthy children.

The Duke of Cambridge and Mary Berry visit Passage Charity to meet some of the 130,000 people helped by the charity’s resource centre, homelessness prevention projects and two innovative accommodation services.

On A Berry Royal Christmas The Duchess of Cambridge and Mary Berry visit The Brink, the UK’s first dry bar set up by Action Addiction to meet the inspiring people whose lives have been changed by the help and support of the charity.

A Berry Royal Christmas culminates in a Christmas party, hosted by The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, to thank and acknowledge staff and volunteers from charities and organisations who will be working tirelessly over the Christmas period.”
« Last Edit: December 01, 2019, 05:16:21 PM by Aubiette » Logged
Oh_Caroline

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #2150 on: December 01, 2019, 05:31:05 PM »

I looks like it's going to be a very lovely special.  I just wish that they would consistently display the same level of dedication to their "regular" stuff as they have to the one offs they've done this year...Catherine's gardens and this special.  Drop by drop, they are improving, but this sort of thing shows what they're capable of day in and day out...they just need to be doing more consistent day in day out and less special one off.
periwinkle

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #2151 on: December 01, 2019, 05:36:24 PM »

Nadiya is also wearing a pussy bow blouse. This is a fun and lovely involvement. I see them totally committed to their roles now including these fluff pieces which aren't really fluff because this is the kind of thing we all need to see in difficult political times. It's the holidays and dessert is something to celebrate and have fun with. Extract joy where and when you can is a good message and it is good for these two to hitch themselves to this message.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #2152 on: December 01, 2019, 05:39:10 PM »

Argh! Argh! Nadiya is on it too! Yes! Argh!

So....are they white Yule logs?  Or, if they are home made Vienetta rolls (the epitome of elegance in the Beaverhausen household - we ate it pinkies up!), I will join you in jumpy claps.

I don't think Yule Logs precisely - no one, not even Naydia or Mary Berry has done any sort of log looking decoration. I'm thinking Swiss Roll.

AB we loved Vienetta's. Wish they were still around.

Love Kate's dress, very Christmasy.

Will and Kate are doing better and better Thumb up

P.S. Now, I'm hungry. I think I'll get some cookies.
Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

proud moron thx Scooby Doo

Ignore
« Reply #2153 on: December 01, 2019, 05:56:00 PM »

I looks like it's going to be a very lovely special.  I just wish that they would consistently display the same level of dedication to their "regular" stuff as they have to the one offs they've done this year...Catherine's gardens and this special.  Drop by drop, they are improving, but this sort of thing shows what they're capable of day in and day out...they just need to be doing more consistent day in day out and less special one off.

I wonder how much have they done with these patronages recently? Visits, I mean. Not much? I am glad they are doing more like this and showing more of themselves as people and less the Perfect Stepford Family, but I'd like to see more work, too. You can do both!

PS Kate's hair hanging there with all the baked goods irks me.

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
Oh_Caroline

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #2154 on: December 01, 2019, 06:07:00 PM »

I wonder how much have they done with these patronages recently? Visits, I mean. Not much? I am glad they are doing more like this and showing more of themselves as people and less the Perfect Stepford Family, but I'd like to see more work, too. You can do both!

Good point.  If ever there was a time for a daytime updo, working with food would be it.
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #2155 on: December 01, 2019, 06:13:37 PM »

Nadiya is also wearing a pussy bow blouse. This is a fun and lovely involvement. I see them totally committed to their roles now including these fluff pieces which aren't really fluff because this is the kind of thing we all need to see in difficult political times. It's the holidays and dessert is something to celebrate and have fun with. Extract joy where and when you can is a good message and it is good for these two to hitch themselves to this message.

I think it's smart fluff - you have a Christmassy cooking show with royal glitz, but you also have primetime exposure for 3 royal patronages.

I stand with crop-top wearing pro-democracy protesters
Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

proud moron thx Scooby Doo

Ignore
« Reply #2156 on: December 01, 2019, 06:14:14 PM »

Let's hope all the exposure gives the charities well needed funds! Also that they visit them more publicly as well to tie-in with the show. They really need the help, I'm sure.

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Denmark Denmark

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #2157 on: December 01, 2019, 08:13:25 PM »

Good point.  If ever there was a time for a daytime updo, working with food would be it.

Mary Berry could easily drop a hair as well, just saying.

Ghost

Small Member

Romania Romania

Ignore
« Reply #2158 on: December 01, 2019, 08:37:12 PM »

For William, on the other hand, it would be quite a challenge.
Lady Liebe

Gigantic Member

Northern Parula

Ignore
« Reply #2159 on: December 01, 2019, 09:11:24 PM »

For William, on the other hand, it would be quite a challenge.

Laugh bounce

"Let us remember that, as much has been given us, much will be expected from us, and that true homage comes from the heart as well as from the lips, and shows itself in deeds."

Theodore Roosevelt
Pages: 1 ... 142 143 [144] 145 146 ... 291   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: